• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you feel are different compared to the main Smash games

Do you like changes that the PMDev team made to your main?

• Total voters

Kulty

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

I've been fooling around with the characters, and I really like some characters that received some changes compared to their original moveset in the main Smash games. For example, :ganondorf:has his new float that allows him for a ton of aerial mixups and mixup approaches.:warioc:has his moveset inspired by Wario Land series, which is awesome. My question is: Aside of Brawl veterans who feel different due to them being in Melee physics, which characters do you feel are enough different compared to their original movesets in the main Smash games? The characters that I can think that are different enough (not counting all Brawl veterans who feel different in Melee physics even if some have kinda the same moveset) are:snake::sonic::warioc::toonlink::lucario::lucas::ganondorf::pit::samus2::charizard::ivysaur::squirtle::roypm::mewtwopm:. What do you guys think?

Frozn~

Smash Apprentice
I love that Mewtwo can attack out of teleport. It really feels like that's how Mewtwo would fight irl, so it was awesome watching PM mewtwo players do teleport mixups :D

Lucas got a cool movement options with the DJC and pk freeze zoning, so i'm glad he was changed as well.

ZafKiel

Smash Apprentice
I love how Kirby's Final cutter can go horizontal allowing for an extension of aerial combos. I also feel like his dash attack got less laggy too.

fsck!

Smash Cadet
I like how Peach's side B goes much further, almost troll level, and I like how her uptilt makes sense to do what it does. I don't like how easy it is to move her around because that forms bad habits in Melee, and I don't like how it's easier to knit, for the same reason.

The Prince L

Smash Apprentice
Wario is so fun to play in this game. Finally a smash game where I can play my favourite mario character.

Top Bottom