• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you can't wait to see in HD on the big screen?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What about Renewal from Fire Emblem Awakening? That would look awesome in HD with rain, and wyvern riders in the the background and this music:
I don't really care what the stage would be.

Wet Rosalina is just the best thing though. Imagine her Smash model like that. :p

Meta_Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt, definitely. They're two of the more animated characters, so I'd love to see 'em in HD.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Ice Climbers.
They'll be back. I swears it...

As for the roster:
:4iggy::4darkpit::4duckhunt::4lucina::4ness::4alph::4palutena::4pit::4robinm::4robinf::rosalina::4shulk::4zelda::substitute:

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
:4duckhunt: would be cool,:4ness: 's psychic attacks, more :4kirby:, :4gaw:, :4pacman:, :4megaman:,:4palutena:, :4shulk:, and :4wiremac:.

SunnyDust

Smash Journeyman
Everyone that has yet to be confirmed on the site. Especially Ness, Mr. G&W, Falco and R.O.B.

Top Bottom