• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters who already have their foot in the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuro

Smash Lord
Who would agree that King Dedede, Diddy Kong, Ike, Midna, Ridley, Krystal & or Wolf , Balloon Fighter, Sukapon, and a few Mother Character/s already have a very high chance of being in brawl?

I remember a list like this was created with Wario, Pit, and MetaKnight being in it as well before the E3 trailer was shown.

Do these characters make themselves out to be such a popular and creative icons that they should be added to the roster without much question?

I think we can all agree that a character like Wario was destined to be in Brawl. The same should go for these characters as well.

Kirye

Smash Ace
DDD - Yes.
Diddy - Yes.
Ike - Yes.
Midna - I hope not, but she does have a high chance.
Ridley - Yes.
Krystal or Wolf - I prefer Wolf.
Balloon Fighter - Ehm.. I guess. They did have a Balloon fighter song in Melee, so it'd make sense.
Sukapon - It's a ****ing stack of blocks not connected to each other, he's like Rayman except Rayman actually has a more unique personality, a better fanbase, and he doesn't look ********.
Mother chars - It'll either be from the new Mother or some of Ness' friends (Poo, Paula, whatever), but yes they do have a high chance.

kaid

Smash Master
For starfox, I would say the choice is between a de-cloned Falco, Wolf and Krystal... pick 2. I favor Krystal and one of the others, but I have no preference of Falco vs Wolf.

KidHellion

Smash Apprentice
I pretty much agree with Kirye, except taht i don't give a crap about Midna's inclusion one way or the other, and I prefer Krystal to Wolf by a long shot. Oh, and I think rayman also looks ********.

Balloon Fighter was actually in the beta for Melee, thus explaning his music on Icicle Mountain. He's pretty much guaranteed, even more than all the others. At least as far as I can tell.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Who would agree that King Dedede, Diddy Kong, Ike, Midna, Ridley, Krystal & or Wolf , Balloon Fighter, Sukapon, and a few Mother Character/s already have a very high chance of being in brawl?
A lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom