• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters that should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I'm surprised to find that nobodys made a thread like this yet, so I'm going to go ahead and make it.

Who did you want to get into Brawl, or be a playable character instead of an Assist Trophy?

I wanted Megaman, Lyn, Samurai Gorough, and Roy to be in Brawl.

How about you guys?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
There's a reason you don't see this topic, because it either tends to be flamed by people who are absolutely sick of this discussion, or mods lock them.

Anyway... I'll have to say Lyn... she was my most wanted character....

Off topic: DeliciousCake got a name change O.o, I saw you mention wanting that in the ZSS board (well, it was implied)

Agent 47

Smash Apprentice
so many dude, so many. none of the chars i wanted made the final roster. to name a few, isaac, geno, megaman, little mac, and simon belmont.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
For the Smash 4 Project I am doing, I am trying my absolute best to craft a "fair" roster, that will please as many people as possible. However, there will be some controversial choices in there, however, this is needed because these characters will provide unique movesets and give the roster "soul".

ConeZone

Smash Ace
yup, this has already been made before, didn't search hard enough obviously...
but i would say for assist trophies isaac, waluigi, and samurai goroh.
for other playable characters, i wanted megaman, k.rool, claus and simon belmont.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Dr. Mario, Pichu, Mewtwo, Roy

Ok now that I said that (IMO no one should have been cut) lets move on to newcomers

I like the entire crop now so keep all of them.

I think the only one that was really missing was Megaman and maybe one more Sonic Character (Tails/Knuckles/Robotnik). It would have been good to see Geno, Ridley, Krystal, King K Rool, Bowser Jr., etc. but I don't think they would have added much.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Despite how much I wanted Ridley to be in, I am finally convinced that he never will be.

Lyn could've been playable. The game even teases me of it.

Geno should have been it. Or Lip.

And no, there shouldn't be another Metal Gear or Sonic character. If we need another third party, let it be Megaman.

Angewomon

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo characters: Geno, Dixie Kong, Ridley, King. K. Rool, Krystal, Lyn, Little Mac, Stafy and Mewtwo.

Third party characters: Megaman, Bomberman and Master Chief.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Eh... there was another one. I didn't search hard enough >.>

And Master Chief... can you honestly say that he would fit in in Brawl? I mean, it would be cool to have him in, but I really can't see MC as a smasher.

Bomberman would be cool too. But what would his Final Smash be o.o

Rufeo

Smash Cadet
Pyramid head, the power rangers, ninja turtles, and another character from the star wolf crew just so there will be two star fox members and two star wolf members.

And Master Chief... can you honestly say that he would fit in in Brawl? I mean, it would be cool to have him in, but I really can't see MC as a smasher.
I bet a lot of people couldn't imagine snake in a smash game but they pulled it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom