• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

characters that should have made it to SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Panda323

Smash Journeyman
Out:
Wolf (POS spammy side smash and laser....
ditty king (spammy banana)
SONIC (just broken) <----------------------------------------------------------------
olimar (spammy pikmin and all he does is pikmin)

IN:
Krystal to replace wolf (from starfox)
Banjo to replace ditty
roy
knuckles from sonic)
and they couldnt put a shadow skin in there for sonic? i mean cmon -.- shadow > sonic ... they have a daisy skin for peach :'(
Looks like he wanted Sonic out to me. I think you're the one that needs to read it.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Out:
Wolf (POS spammy side smash and laser....
ditty king (spammy banana)
sonic (just broken)
olimar (spammy pikmin and all he does is pikmin)

IN:
Krystal to replace wolf (from starfox)
Banjo to replace ditty
roy
knuckles from sonic)
and they couldnt put a shadow skin in there for sonic? i mean cmon -.- shadow > sonic ... they have a daisy skin for peach :'(
implying that sonic is still in the game.

Sad Panda323

Smash Journeyman
He put sonic in the "Out" category. The thing about a shadow skin is just criticizing Nintendo for not putting one in Brawl.

Anyway, this argument is silly.

KageJuin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1349-7001-8814
hmm...Roy....we need Roy...I don't care if he'll be freaking bottom tier...it's not even important right now

he's a cool and fun character to play as.. ^^''...

we can't have all newcomers be top tiers...

the game is about fun too ya know..

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Geno. Geno Geno!
and maybe ashley (come on we need more magic user reps)
imo take out rob and put in one of those 2

Believer

Smash Rookie
Wouldn't Infernape or Blaziken be cool in Brawl?

And Phoenix Wright would be an awesome Assist Trophy. He stands there, and if a character hit him with an attack, he would pwn then with OBJECTION in a speech bubble. XD

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Mike Haggar from Final Fight. He's just to awesome.
And Megaman off course... And that dude from the Ghouls N' Ghosts series, it'd be fun to see if they made his control close to how he was in those games lol, no air control anyone?
The main character from the Contra series... Or maybe you played different characters in each game, I don't even know, you never really cared about anything but shooting **** when you played those games lol. Regardless some dude with a gun representing the contra series.
The characters from Gunstar Heroes! Best Genesis game ever imo
And any of the Belmonts from the Castlevania series would be awesome. Or maybe Soma Cruz since he's newer and more recognized... But on the other hand, the Belmonts have WHIPS, so no.
Yes I know all of these characters arent Nintendo characters, but I don't care they shouldve been in Brawl anyway :p

Adam_

Smash Apprentice
^^Yeh paper mario would be interesting, to say the least.

Several Roy fans here. I just have one thing to say. Aren't you tired of swords? I mean, we have several sword users, four in fact. Don't you want a new unique weapon and moveset like me?

In my opinion, Hector wielding an axe and fighting would be awesome. And Ephraim wouldn't have been a bad choice either, having a really long lance, his reiginlieff (or one of his legendary weapons you get later), to brawl. These two would have a very unique moveset, since neither weapon has been introduced into smash yet into characters. And the more unique, the better it is. We have enough swords, imo.
OMG yes Hector!

Fool's Gil

Smash Apprentice
To start off,

A. Bring back all scrapped characters (Most of my roster were the Melee clones) and give them new movesets. Combine Toon and Young Link.

B. Don't touch the current roster. They're call favorites for a reason!

C. Add in these characters to play as:

Megaman
Simon Belmont
Final Fantasy 1 Black Mage
Bomberman
Little Mac
Issac
Ridley

All these characters have spent a good amount of time being part of Nintendo's history, and they should be in the next game.

brawler15

Smash Cadet
If everybody's so concerned about another metriod character it should be one of the hunters like Sylux or some other one. Ridleys just to big and don't even say that bowser was too huge in mario sunshine cuz thats the ONLY gae when hes that huge.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Capcom and Street Fighter characters would completely ruin the game, :/.
"Nintendo was apparently still upset about GameCube exclusive Resident Evil 4 going multi-platform, and thus, decided not to include Capcom characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl during development."

That is apparently why Brawl lacks Capcom characters. Daisy would just be like a Peach clone wouldn't she..? Her Final Smash would be "HI I'M DAISY!" and it's an instant KO.

lol Master Chief should have been in Brawl

/Sarcasm

Raging-Banebou

Smash Cadet
Characters that should get "The Boot":

Ganondorf (He might have his own poses and final smash, but either give him different moves or OUT HE GOES!!!)

Characters that should get the "You're In!":

Marina Lightyears
Snover
Doropie
Jajamaru
Blaziken

Luxferre

Smash Apprentice
The Black Knight(from FE:poR & FE: RD)
Mega Man
Samus with a phazon suit instead of the same stuff a in melee.
Isaac
Sora
Cloud
Sephiroth
The dude in the windmill in OoT, lol

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Shadow would have been amazing. But if he was a Sonic clone, that would make sense. But no guns! That's what ruined Shadow's character. And Shadow is would be awesome.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
If everybody's so concerned about another metriod character it should be one of the hunters like Sylux or some other one. Ridleys just to big and don't even say that bowser was too huge in mario sunshine cuz thats the ONLY gae when hes that huge.

No.... Not THIS discussion again. :urg:

Ok. Ridley's size has always been unstable. There are times when Ridley is to big for reason, but there are also times when he would work. Like in the melee intro, that size might work. Also, in the first metroid game he was about the same size of samus, maybe 1 or 2 pixels taller. If you use that ratio with brawl, then he's aproximately the size of bowser give or take.

Gae? lol. It's fine, just a typo.

If I can't use Bowser in sunshine to compare with Ridley in rediculous size, then I'll use King D3. In some of the Kirby games, D3 has been depicted as being multiple times larger than Kirby. aproximately 9(D3) : 1(Kirby). With this reasoning I could say: "Doi! Day-day-day is too big 4 brawl."

Give Ridley a chance! Ridley for SSB4!

Astral Vengeance

Smash Rookie
I personally think that Phoenix Wright could be a great idea. In fact I thought it could be the greatest thing ever, so I decided to come up with a movelist for him. This is not entirely my own work as I had someone else help me to make this:

Phoenix Wright

Costumes - Blue suit (Normal), Red Suit, Green Suit, Yellow Suit, White Suit, Old Phoenix (with the blue hat) and possibly a costume of Apollo Justice.

Stats

Speed - ***** (3/5) - Average

Range - ***** (4/5) - Good

Knockback - ***** (3/5) - Average

Recovery - ***** (2/5) - Mediocre

Priority - ***** (3/5) - Average

Moveset

A - A simple jab. 1-2%, no knockback.

A, A - Another jab. 2-3%, small knockback.

Ftilt - Leaning kick. 4-5%, average knockback.

Utilt - High kick. 5- 6%, average knockback (small range).

Dtilt - Crouching punch. 3-4%, fairly good knockback.

Nair - A somersault in the air, with a fist out. 5%, low knockback (good for juggling).

Fair - A swipe out in the air. 6%, high knockback (spike).

Bair - Backwards somersault, with a kick out back. 5%, fair knockback.

Dair - Crouches, then extends his legs sharply. 5%, high knockback (spike).

Fsmash - Wind up punch. 10%, high knockback.

Dsmash - Pounds the floor like he does in the courtroom to the desk. 9%, good knockback.

Usmash - Uppercut. 11%, high knockback.

Side Special - HOLD IT! - He points his finger forward and stuns any enemy in a wide range in front of him like Mewtwo's disable.

Neutral Special - Present Evidence - Throws random objects as projectiles.

Up Special - Mia - Mia's ghost comes out of appears and lifts him skyward. (If the current costume was Apollo, Mia would be replaced by Trucy, who'd use her awesome magician abilities to do something similar to Mia.)

(Down Special) TAKE THAT! - Points his finger forward. Anyone caught in the range gets stuck in the ground.

(Final Smash) OBJECTION! - Shouts so loudly all other players are blown off screen. Courtroom music plays while this is going on.

Come on, you all know he'd be awesome.

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
Out:Lucario, Jiggs, ZSS, Wolf(seriously, space animals are generic), Rob.
In:Waluigi, Knuckles, Chaos from SA1, Minda, Toon Ganon, Viewtiful Joe.
Dude, if waluigi was in, think of the spacing game. Seriously if he just had an ftilt like ganons he'd have more range that pansy *** marth. And also, he'd be a good villian in SSE. Even though Toon Ganon would be a sword user, and you know we got enough of those, he'd have two, which would be completely unique.

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
saki from sin and punishment would be a badass playrer in ssbb but at least he is an assist trophy. he would work so well with his cannon sword. too bad

rhan

Smash Hero
PEACHYprincess said:
I don't get it when people say that. They are basically the same person.
Besides, Nintendo messed up Young Links attacks. They should have given him the items he actually used instead of equipping him with arrows, hookshots, etc.
Actually. They are two different people. They are both from different time periods.

Also who cares if he's not suppose to have those items? They gave him the items cause he is a clone of Link. If you wanted to get technical with movesets then why does Sheik have needles? and a whip? Why not deku nuts? I mean you seen her use deku nuts in OoT. You never saw her with needles and a whip.

lmr08

Smash Rookie
Out: Diddy Kong, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers
At least Nintendo saw sense enough to take out Pichu!
In: Krystal, Cloud, Chaos

BanKai029

Smash Cadet
My thoughts exactly :chuckle:
Are you ****ing kidding banjo? are you on crack cocaine? Um if any character should be in there it SHOULD be CLOUD. Ya i know everyone says that. but cloud should be in there super smash bro's the attention it would get from ff7 pft it would take ssb to an all new level.

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
Are you ****ing kidding banjo? are you on crack cocaine? Um if any character should be in there it SHOULD be CLOUD. Ya i know everyone says that. but cloud should be in there super smash bro's the attention it would get from ff7 pft it would take ssb to an all new level.
Does "Nintendo Allstars" mean anything to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom