• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Characters/Stages] What would you like to see as DLC?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fiora
Medusa (Muh Sakurai Bias :troll:)
Inkling
Dixie
Impa
Chorus Kids
Isaac

I would say Cia, but she's not that popular and her appearance may be a bit too "controversial" for an E+10 rated game (Even her Guardian of Time outfit wouldn't work for being revealing as well).

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Lucas, Wolf and Isaac. Other than that, I would love another Xenoblade rep even though it's unlikely.

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Just so you know, not all wishes are gonna come true.
When you guys are wishing for one character, a different one may already be in the works.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
When you guys are wishing for one character, a different one may already be in the works.
The topic isn't about predicting DLC, but it's about sharing to others what we would like to see.

I should know, I started this topic!

Last edited:

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
Let's be friends. I liked most of your choices, but this one stands out the most.
Would glad to be friends and glad that you like some of my choices. Maybe if Hatsune Miku's 3DS game does good in America next year she might have a better chance. But for now its a pipedream. *sigh*

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120
Watch us get the conductor from Wii Music or something else bats**t insane :laugh:

DeadlyShoc

Smash Rookie
NNID
DeadlyShoc
3DS FC
4554-1375-2211
Characters
  • Blaziken(Pokemon ORAS)
  • Tetra(Legend of Zelda Windwaker/Phantom Hourglass)
  • Wolf(Starfox)
  • Toad(Captain Toad Treasure Tracker)
  • Inkling(Splatoon)
Stages
  • Sootopolis (Pokemon ORAS)[3DS]
  • Sky Pillar (Pokemon ORAS)[WiiU]
  • Forbidden Fortress (Legend Of Zelda Windwaker)[Wiiu]
  • Ghost Ship(Legend Of Zelda Phantom Hourglass)[3DS]
  • Aparoid City (Starfox Assault)
  • Stage from Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
  • Stage from Splatoon

Last edited:

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
Characters:
King K Rool
Daisy (either alt or clone with cheaper price)
Bandana Dee
Paper Mario
Captain Toad
Wolf
Lucas
Dixie Kong
Snake

Stages:
Fourside (Melee)
Spear Pillar (highly unlikely since Palkia is now from the Poké Ball)

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Characters:

Isaac (WANT! and NEED IT!)
Bandana Dee (WANT!)
Wolf (need to return)
Lucas (need to return)
Rhythmn Heaven Rep. (Karate Joe, Marshall and Chorus Kids are my choices. any of them are perfect.)
Dixie Kong or K. Rool. (We need a DK Rep. plz.)
Ray MK III (Need more robots)
Sukapon (I want even more robots!)
Any grass starter pokemon. (Oh my sceptile or others.)

Sages: ohhh... ummmm....
I can't say... More stages???
Any of them is ok.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Characters (#'s 1, 2, 3, and 5 are ESSENTIAL in my list. The others are a nice bonus):
  1. Ray (any model of him, but I'd prefer Ray 01 from the GCN Custom Robo) from the Custom Robo series: I'm surprised that Custom Robo didn't get a playable rep in the Smash Bros games yet. Ray would totally fit in the game as a character who relies on spacing. In the games, Custom Robos rely on Guns, Bombs, and Pods (both collision and automatic fire) for ranged weaponry as well as a physical charge move (in most games) for physical contact combat. Essentially, he would be the ultimate zoning character. His air jumps could be different from the rest of the cast in the sense that he gains only horizontal momentum (and cancels vertical momentum) instead of a mix of horizontal and vertical movement, thus making him rely on his recovery in order to gain altitude. They could also make him somewhat light (maybe Marth weight?) as he is originally 12" tall. There's a TON of source material to work with in order to make an awesome character that represents the Custom Robo series.
  2. Isaac from Golden Sun: Haven't had a rep from this series yet (barring Assist Trophies). Plus, we need an earth manipulating character in the series. We have people who use fire (reptiles + Mario Bros., etc.), water (Greninja, Squirtle [Brawl], F.L.U.D.D., etc.), ice (Ice Climbers [formerly], Mega Man custom side special, G&W's 8, PK Freeze, and Giga Bowser), electricity (Pikachu, etc.), and darkness (Ganondorf, etc.). Barring Charizard's Down Smash and Down Special, there aren't any characters that I can easily think of off the top of my head who focus on manipulating the earth as their fighting style. Isaac would fill that void.
  3. King K. Rool (DK series): Granted, his last game was a baseball game, but K. Rool needs to be included as a DLC character. We NEED more villains and Rool would be the perfect villain to add.
  4. A Metroid Rep: Seeing that Ridley is out of the commission, I'd say adding one of the hunters from either MPH or MP3 would be the easiest way to rep the series with a 3rd character (besides adding an Other M character like Adam or Anthony [both of whom I don't want added]). Noxus and Rundas would be very (n)ice to have as we currently don't have a fighter who fights predominantly with ice (ICs were cut). Sylux would be good for creating traps. Trace would be great at long range and terrible close up. Spire could be made into a character that relies on walls (though that wouldn't be that good of a gimmick). Weavel can be a 2-in-1 character because of his half-turret. And Kanden..... well, I can't think of anything unique for him. As for Ghor, he could be tanky like Heavy in TF2. Make him a long range heavy that can hold his own in close range combat but has a HUGE hurtbox and limited mobility. Gandrayda would be a shape-shifter. However, because they eliminated the transform function of Sheik/Zelda, I think it is very unlikely that a shape-shifter would be added. That being said, she COULD borrow attacks from various forms. I wouldn't mind having any of these characters (or another character not exclusive to Other M that I may have forgotten).
  5. Simon Belmont OR Solid Snake: It's one of the other such that no 3rd party gets more representation in the character department than the others. I'd choose Simon Belmont as he has WAY more to do with Nintendo than Solid Snake (ESPECIALLY during the NES and SNES eras). Still, I don't mind Snake. I thought he was alright in Brawl (even though he seemed out of place). Still, if I could only choose 1 of the 2, I'd choose Simon Belmont. But if Simon is guaranteed to not happen, I would like to see Snake return.
  6. A Zelda newcomer: I think it would be cool if they had a newcomer from the Zelda series. It could be Impa. It could be Classic Ganon (the Blue Pig with the Trident). It could be Toon Ganondorf with the Twin Swords. It could be anyone. I just feel that a newcomer for the Zelda series would be beneficial (though I would rather not have Lana).
  7. Retro characters from the NES/SNES/N64 eras: I welcome the idea of adding another retro character like the Mach Rider and Mike Jones. The more the merrier!
  8. Other cut vets: I hate seeing people getting cut from Smash Bros (even if I don't main the character). Losing your favorite character is terrible. It's like if they removed Ganondorf in Smash 5. I would be devastated. So, maybe re-add cut characters that didn't make the Brawl to 4 transition (and maybe the other forgotten 3 from Melee [though Pichu is on the very bottom of my list of wanted characters]). Dunno how Ice Climbers would work though as the 3DS ain't powerful enough to handle them.
  9. MAYBE another 3rd party: This is shaky. I wouldn't want a character from any 3rd party. It would have to be a 3rd party character from a company that actually is in a healthy relationship with Nintendo like Platinum Games or Tecmo Koei. Wouldn't mind seeing a rep from either of those companies if their character appeared on Nintendo's consoles (i.e. Ryu Hayabusa, etc.).
  10. Either Hector or Ephraim from FE7 and FE8 (or both. I won't mind): Now, this is VERY unlikely seeing that Fire Emblem has 4 characters already, but I would LOVE to see there be an Axe or Lance user in Smash Bros. Also, Hector and Ephraim are two of my most favorite main characters in the series. It would be cool to have at least one of them, but I ain't holding my breath.
Stages:
  1. Fire Field and/or White Land from the F-Zero series: I'm a sucker for these two courses (moreso Fire Field) in the F-Zero games. It would be interesting.
  2. Bowser's Castle: Come to think of it, we have never had Bowser's Castle as a stage. It might be a stage in the final version of the game, but if it ain't, I'd get it.
  3. Tallon IV or Torvus Bog: It would be nice to have more stages that have constant rain. These locations left me great memories when I traversed through them in the Metroid Prime Trilogy. Plus, the music would be pretty sweet (and it would allow for a non-mechanical Metroid stage that lacks Lava or Acid)! If I had to choose one of them, I'd choose Tallon IV's overworld (the place where Samus' ship rests).
  4. One of the Lighthouses from Golden Sun: Too hard for me to say which lighthouse I liked the best. Having one of them would be good as it would give Isaac a home stadium.
  5. Custom Robo stage: I don't know which stage to use as there are so many good ones to use like Nature Park, Lost World, Mystic Chaos, L-Formation, Ice and Snow, Castle Citadel, Dark Star, and so on. If Ray was added to the roster, he should get his own stage as well.
  6. Gangplank Galleon: Mainly to go hand in hand with K. Rool. Plus, ships are cool.
  7. Ganon's Tower (any version): It would be neat if Ganondorf got his own stage. I'd get it in a heartbeat.
  8. Past Stages (barring Shadow Moses due to Copyright unless if they get permission from Konami and Snake is back): There were a TON of stages that I would love to see return in Smash 4. Fountain of Dreams, Hyrule Castle, Spear Pillar (hated Palkia's screen flipping powers though), Dream Land 64, Brinstar Depths (yes, I liked that stage), and much more were very fun to play on.
  9. Shadow Moses Island (only if Snake returns): This is separate from #7 as it would require Snake to return in order to make sense. EDIT: Do you think the Metal Gears should actually be bosses ala Yellow Devil if this stage returns? It would be interesting to fight Metal Gear Rex (piloted by Liquid), Metal Gear Ray (either auto-piloted or piloted by Liquid Ocelot), or a Gecko (auto-pilot).
  10. Castlevania (only if Simon Belmont is in): If Simon Belmont is a playable character, then he should get his own stage. Maybe make it traverse through parts of Castlevania 1's Castlevania or Super Castlevania IV's Castlevania. Nevertheless, if this stage is included, having Dracula appear at the end would be pretty cool (if they don't make him too obstructive).

Last edited:

robot067

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3961-8884-7684
Nintendo: Bandanna Dee (PLZ SAKURAI!!!) and maybe Vaati and Fawful.
Guest: I'd really like to see characters from some indie games, (promotion!) the best pick would probably be Shovel Knight.

Stages: Eh, I dunno. I'd like some stages to go with any DLC characters, but other then that I dunno.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
For characters: Snake, Wolf, Isaac, Fiora, Dixie, Wonder Red OR Bayonetta (the latter is very unlikely tho), Inkling, Bandana Dee, Neku OR a Bravely Default character, Marshal, and maybe Impa.
Stages? Well...Shadow Moses is a must if Snake returns. I'm not sure what else really...
In terms of music tracks though, I could go on and on and on. :awesome:

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Characters:
Anna
Ice Climbers
Rayman
Bandanna Dee
Inkling
Issac
Chibi Robo
Lucas

Stages:
Fountain of Dreams
Phendrana Drifts
Splatoon stage
An Ice Climbers stage at least.
Chemical Plant Zone
Land of the Livid Dead

Last edited:

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
Characters: Lucas, Wolf, Ice Climbers, Squirtle, Ivysaur/Venusaur, Snake, Eggman, Simon Belmont, Sir Arthur, Rayman, Waluigi, 100% accurate N64 versions of the Original 12 complete with no side specials
Stages: Poke Floats, Fountain of Dreams, Fourside with an option to turn it into Moonside, Hyrule Castle 64, Saffron City 64, Space Colony ARK, Dracula's Castle Clock Tower, Demon Village, the tiny Final Destination from 64

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Umm... well, here's my list of DLC characters (pretty rough, will edit):

*Wolf (Brawl veteran)
*Snake (Brawl veteran, but uses Brawl's voicetracks instead of a new VA)
*Lucas (Brawl veteran)
*Roy (Melee veteran)
*Isaac (Golden Sun newcomer)
*Medusa (Kid Icarus newcomer)
*King K. Rool (Donkey Kong newcomer)
*Bandana Dee (Kirby newcomer)
*Rayman (newcomer)
*Bayonetta (newcomer)
*Paper Mario
*Ray (Custom Robo newcomer)
*Fiora (Xenoblade newcomer)
*Lest (Rune Factory newcomer)
*Wonder-Red (The Wonderful 101 newcomer)
*Inkling (Splatoon newcomer)
*Andy or Sami (Advance Wars newcomer)

Stages will be added later.

StormC

Smash Hero
Characters
K. Rool
Snake
Wolf
Dixie Kong

Stages
Bowser's Castle
Gangplank Galleon OR Pirate Ship
Bramble Blast
The Summit (even without Ice Climbers)
Shadow Moses Island
Crateria (Super Metroid version, with perpetual rainfall)

Clbull

Smash Rookie
Here's 5 third-party characters I'd like to see as DLC.

#1 - Yellow (from Gunstar Future Heroes) - She wasn't a playable character in GFH but she'd probably play similarly to Red and Blue, albeit with her own unique weaponry.

#2 - Shantae (from the Shantae series) - Considering the exclusivity (timed or otherwise) towards Nintendo, I'm surprised WayForward haven't been approached about including Shantae as a playable character in SSB4.

#3 - Bo (from Rescue Shot) - Bo is an anthropomorphic rabbit from an obscure JP/EU only Namco game called Rescue Shot, which was a lightgun game similar to Point Blank. I'd like to see him in, purely to see a Final Smash where you can shoot people off the stage (similar to ZSS's.)

#4 - Lilac (from Freedom Planet) - I would have included Sparkster here but Lilac has the more diverse moveset. For those unfamiliar with Freedom Planet, it's a PC-only 2D mascot platformer which was originally designed as a Sonic fan-game before being altered to become its own independent game. I would SERIOUSLY recommend playing it. It's as good as if not better than Sonic 3 & Knuckles in terms of quality.

#5 - Goku (from Dragon Ball) - I'm still not sure whether to say Kid Goku or Adult Goku. The latter has the advantage of a Super Saiyan or Spirit Bomb Final Smash but Kid Goku's overall moveset - especially with the Power Pole - would probably fit better into SSB4.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
#5 - Goku (from Dragon Ball) - I'm still not sure whether to say Kid Goku or Adult Goku. The latter has the advantage of a Super Saiyan or Spirit Bomb Final Smash but Kid Goku's overall moveset - especially with the Power Pole - would probably fit better into SSB4.
image linked for profanity

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I don't think we need much in the way of DLC. Bringing back some more veterans and a Donkey Kong characters and I'd say we're pretty good, not to say that more new characters wouldn't be nice. If we get 4-6 DLC characters, I think that would be alright.

The only stage I really want to see is a Rhythm Heaven one. The game should get at least that in Smash.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Characters
Veterans
Ice Climbers
Lucas
[less so] Wolf
Newcomers
Bandana Dee
Either Marshal or Chorus Men from Rhythm Heaven.

Stages
Summit
Thunder Tower [Mr. Generator Boss]
Extra Dimension [Magalor's Soul Boss]
Rhythm Heaven
The Sweet Stuff [So Wario can have SOMETHING that isn't from Warioware]

Yetiplays

Smash Cadet
Characters
Wolf - He honestly shouldn't have been cut in the first place.
Captain Toad - I'd honestly Love to see how this works, and I want Toad as his own character, Captain Toad is the next best thing though.
Impa - She is the 4th most important character in Zelda. The only other two characters I could see playable from Zelda are Tingle, and Tetra.
Bandana Dee - Most Likly on this List IMO.
K. Rool - DK needs a new character.

Stages(Depending on what is on the Wii U version.
A Bowser Themed Stage if there isn't one in the Wii U version already
Yoshi's Story 64 -Returning from 64
Pokemon Gen 1 Stage - Lavender Town, Cerilian Cave
Pokemon Gen 2 Stage - Ilex Forest
Pokemon Gen 3 Stage - Sky Pillar, Sootopolis City
Pokemon Gen 4 Stage - Mt. Stark, Spear Pillar
Pokemon Gen 5 Stage- N's Casle,Giant Chasm
Pokemon Gen 6 Stage - Kalos League and Lumious City

Bajike

Smash Rookie
NNID
LemonCurry4
3DS FC
4699-7410-6167
Characters :
Everyone that was cut from Brawl and Melee, except for Young Link and Pichu. (no newcomers, idk)
Stages :
Er...i'm just sorta out of it right now.

PreciseMotion

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PreciseMotion
I feel like if we were to get dlc we wouldn't just get characters, and because of that we'd probably only get 1 or 2 characters because they take so much work. I think it would be a bundle with lets say 2 characters, 2 stages, 1 new stagebuilder background, and some new event matches.

theenlightenedone

Smash Apprentice
The characters I want for DLC the most are:
Ice Climbers
Sceptile
Sukapon
Isaac
Ray (Custom Robo)
Andy (Advanced Wars)

The stages I would like as DLC are:
Metal Mario's Stage (it was in 64 along with Final Destination and Battlefield not being unlockable and not appearing on the stage select screen but, Final Destination and Battlefield finally were unlockable in Melee but not Metal Mario's stage. We are long over due to get this stage which should have become a staple in the franchise like its peers)
Saffron City
I would like to see all 64, Melee, and Brawl Stages return and we get their original version, Omega versions, and HD updated versions.)
Lastly I would like Sakurai to throw in Marth's Stage from Melee that was never finished.

Bighands-Senpai

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2380-4982-0219
I have the feeling that Nintendo will keep adding dlc characters until the roster has a total of 60 (including all three mii fighters).
IDK why, it's just a gut feeling. I think the nine character will be as following (I selected them according to both my preferences and what seems logical atm because i'm square like that)

Mewtwo (already confirmed)
Dixie Kong: With the revival of the Donkey Kong franchise it would be cool to have a third rep. King K. Rool is a cool idea but he's kind of irrelevant at this point, so the next best choice is the third protagonist, Dixie. Moves with her ponytails and her bubblegum would rock.
Impa: Out of all the possible options for a new Zelda rep, Impa is the only one that is not already an assist trophy. Most probably a semi-clone of Sheik with more defensive options (she's the royal guard after all); probably that reflector shield she uses in Skyward Sword.
Wolf: Wolf is definitely a fan favorite. His voice lines in Brawl were probably the best voice lines overall and, competitively, he's always been among the higher end of tiers. He also has the most original moveset out of the Star Fox universe. Easy job for Sakurai because the Brawl data is already there.
Lucas: Another fan favorite, another familiar face and, again, the Brawl data is already there so exporting it to Sm4sh shouldn't be a problem at all.
Ice Climbers: I seriously doubt that Sakurai has given up on a character that's already been there two games straight. Will they be the last DLC characters they release? With all the technical difficulties, most probably. Is this the last time we see the Ice Climbers at all? Very unlikely.
Rhythm Heaven rep: I don't know why but Rhythm Heaven has become VERY popular. The interesting part of having a Rhythm Heaven rep is that that franchise has no actual protagonist, and both Pac-Man and Duck Hunt are proof that you can make a character who's moves are based on entire elements of a franchise instead of just sticking with their individual powers. The obvious choice would be Marshal, with moves that summon Karate Joe, the rest of the Chorus Men, the Wrestler and more.
Inkling: Splatoon seems to be a strong bet for Nintendo. Introducing the Inklings to Sm4sh would not only make up for a very interesting moveset but would also be a huge boost to start the franchise like Shulk is to Xenoblade.
Another 3rd party character: Bayonetta, Snake, even Bomberman are strong options for a 3rd party character. Again, I have no proof that it will happen but I do have a gut feeling that we will see at least one more outsider in Sm4sh. (pls god let it be Bayonetta)

Last edited:

theenlightenedone

Smash Apprentice
I have the feeling that Nintendo will keep adding dlc characters until the roster has a total of 60 (including all three mii fighters).
IDK why, it's just a gut feeling. I think the nine character will be as following (I selected them according to both my preferences and what seems logical atm because i'm square like that)

Mewtwo (already confirmed)
Dixie Kong: With the revival of the Donkey Kong franchise it would be cool to have a third rep. King K. Rool is a cool idea but he's kind of irrelevant at this point, so the next best choice is the third protagonist, Dixie. Moves with her ponytails and her bubblegum would rock.
Impa: Out of all the possible options for a new Zelda rep, Impa is the only one that is not already an assist trophy. Most probably a semi-clone of Sheik with more defensive options (she's the royal guard after all); probably that reflector shield she uses in Skyward Sword.
Wolf: Wolf is definitely a fan favorite. His voice lines in Brawl were probably the best voice lines overall and, competitively, he's always been among the higher end of tiers. He also has the most original moveset out of the Star Fox universe. Easy job for Sakurai because the Brawl data is already there.
Lucas: Another fan favorite, another familiar face and, again, the Brawl data is already there so exporting it to Sm4sh shouldn't be a problem at all.
Ice Climbers: I seriously doubt that Sakurai has given up on a character that's already been there two games straight. Will they be the last DLC characters they release? With all the technical difficulties, most probably. Is this the last time we see the Ice Climbers at all? Very unlikely.
Rhythm Heaven rep: I don't know why but Rhythm Heaven has become VERY popular. The interesting part of having a Rhythm Heaven rep is that that franchise has no actual protagonist, and both Pac-Man and Duck Hunt are proof that you can make a character who's moves are based on entire elements of a franchise instead of just sticking with their individual powers. The obvious choice would be Marshal, with moves that summon Karate Joe, the rest of the Chorus Men, the Wrestler and more.
Inkling: Splatoon seems to be a strong bet for Nintendo. Introducing the Inklings to Sm4sh would not only make up for a very interesting moveset but would also be a huge boost to start the franchise like Shulk is to Xenoblade.
Another 3rd party character: Bayonetta, Snake, even Bomberman are strong options for a 3rd party character. Again, I have no proof that it will happen but I do have a gut feeling that we will see at least one more outsider in Sm4sh. (pls god let it be Bayonetta)
I feel like we are getting 4 more 3rd party charters to round it off at 7 so that you can have an 8 player match with mario and all seven like they were marketing around E3 with the ones we have. Also Ice Climbers no doubt will be revisited once the Wii U version is released worldwide. Aso King K Rool would add another villain to the roster. Lastly who do you think should be the Project Codename S.T.E.A.M. rep?

Bighands-Senpai

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2380-4982-0219
I feel like we are getting 4 more 3rd party charters to round it off at 7 so that you can have an 8 player match with mario and all seven like they were marketing around E3 with the ones we have. Also Ice Climbers no doubt will be revisited once the Wii U version is released worldwide. Aso King K Rool would add another villain to the roster. Lastly who do you think should be the Project Codename S.T.E.A.M. rep?
I know nothing about S.T.E.A.M. I saw the trailer on the Nintendo channel but that's it lol. Can't really give an opinion.

theenlightenedone

Smash Apprentice
Umm... well, here's my list of DLC characters (pretty rough, will edit):

*Wolf (Brawl veteran)
*Snake (Brawl veteran, but uses Brawl's voicetracks instead of a new VA)
*Lucas (Brawl veteran)
*Roy (Melee veteran)
*Isaac (Golden Sun newcomer)
*Medusa (Kid Icarus newcomer)
*King K. Rool (Donkey Kong newcomer)
*Bandana Dee (Kirby newcomer)
*Rayman (newcomer)
*Bayonetta (newcomer)
*Paper Mario
*Ray (Custom Robo newcomer)
*Fiora (Xenoblade newcomer)
*Lest (Rune Factory newcomer)
*Wonder-Red (The Wonderful 101 newcomer)
*Inkling (Splatoon newcomer)
*Andy or Sami (Advance Wars newcomer)

Stages will be added later.
I like most of your choices.

misterOWAIN33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MR_FA1L
3DS FC
2294-5361-2433
Characters (in order) ::wolf:,:snake:, Professor Layton, Waluigi,:ivysaur:,:icsmelee:,:lucas:, Bomberman, and Bayonetta
Stages (not in any order) : Great Bay, Fountain of Dreams, Venom, :4peach:'s Castle, Icicle Mountain, and that one stage at the end of SSE where you fight Tabuu (but he could be in the background!!!)

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
Characters
-Everybody who was cut from Brawl: Especially Snake and Lucas, Popo should be his own character with Nana as a alt if The Ice Climbers won't work on the 3DS as a team like they were in Melee and Brawl.
-Andy: Because Nintendo needs to stop pretending that Advance Wars doesn't exist. And Airport jokes.
-Mach Rider: He's from a old NES game and has a bike and a machine gun, what more of a reason do you need for him to be a character?
-Primid: Call me crazy, but Smash should have an original playable character and somebody to represent the Subspace Emissary. Between all of the types that there were in Brawl there's more then enough moves to choose from.
-Tails and/or Knuckles: Sonic is a huge franchise, I don't think that adding another playable character would lead to the game being flooded with third party characters.

Stages
-Hyrule Castle: Add an option to turn off the tornadoes and the stage is perfect.
-Metal Mario's stage: I don't get why this never showed back up, just because Metal Mario isn't a character anymore doesn't mean that his stage should be gone.
-Fourside: IMO it was the best Melee stage, maybe they AI won't fall off all of the time in Sm4sh.
-Brinstar Depths: Come on Nintendo, you already have most of the textures in Brawl from the normal Brinstar, just render Kraid in HD and re-make the stage layout.
-Princess Peach's Castle: Nice stage layout, I just wish that I could get rid of the Banzi Bills.
-Fountain of Dreams: nuff' said
-Mushroom Kingdom II: Subcon has been collecting dust for way too long, it's about time that it shows up in a Nintendo game again.
-Pirate Ship: IMO the best stage with swimming, if they toned down the damage of the stage hazards a little bit it would be more fun to play on.
-New Pork City: Now that we have 8 player Smash, a stage being too big isn't really a bad thing anymore, it seems weird to cut such a big stage from Brawl.
- Unova city (Pokemon Black and White 1 and 2): The lack of Team Plasma, Colress and Driftveil City music is quite sad, this would give Nintendo a perfect opportunity to correct that mistake.
-Final Front (Advance Wars 2): Fighting on the base of one of Strum's missiles while all 4 other countries try to take it out would be so rad. Plus there's way more then enough music to use, I'd be fine if they didn't bother to re-mix any of it.
-Advance Wars Days of Ruin stage: Having a stage with a dark theme wouldn't be a bad idea, would it? Meteors would make a great stage hazard in addition to all of the enemy units attacking you.

Top Bottom