• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters drops shield when it is not meant due to input problem.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Let me explain. If you hold shield all the way down (the clicky button) and then go over to analog shield input during shieldhitlag, the character will go into the going-out of-shield animation and then but his shield back up (as you're still holding shield, but with the analog input)
this is a HUGE problem for me since I usually shield with the analog input JUST before you reach the clicky button (I'm resting my finger on the actually clicky button). But when I shield initially by reaction, I often accidently click the button, and well you can figure the rest out.

If someone doesn't get it I'll try to explain again. Hopefully this can be fixed soon (IMO minor engine fixes like this should be released more often)
Thanks in advance and THANK YOU for the best game ever!

Top Bottom