• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character type beats/songs for your video!!!

Ensee

Smash Ace
Remember on Shined Blind it had the beat with all the fox sounds? I'm doing something similar, for anyone who wants one! Of course I have made a small sample (free to be used) and I put the link down there. Now, why am I doing this for just anyone you ask? Well, because... I like to do it! Not to mention the end result is fun to listen to. Now you can have your very own character based song/beat for your video or just for listening, for FREE! I don't charge anything. Now my stuff might not be as good as the song from Shined Blind, but I think I can make some alright sounding stuff. Just post your requests here or PM me with info, the type of beat you want it to be like and the character you want me to use!

Example: Ganondorf Test Beat - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9QJUIDND

This was the requested Samus type song: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V234CEJ0

Falco Beat requested:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q5YXR7BI

:)

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
well since most of the sounds from melee are not words or lyrics it should be a fast song, like zelgadis theme, where the sfx is actually part of the beat instead of over it.

also take those falcon noises out of gannon's song!

Ensee

Smash Ace
The Ganondorf one was just a test to show an example of what I can do, plus it's not nearly the best I can do lol. But no doubt I will probably get better at making these things with time.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
The ganon one rocks, I haven't listened to the Samus one yet but i'll comment when I do.

Edit: I didn't like the Samus one as much, but that's just me. Could I have a Falco one with a kind of hip-hoppish beat to it and a Marth one with any kind of beat? I'm going to record at my next smashfest and put up a montage.

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
Sweet. Always wanted one of these. Make a cool Fox one...and if you have time, do a Ness one, too. Or if you want to, combine 'em. I was going to put up some friendly matches of mine on YouTube, and my partner plays Ness, so it would be cool background music. If not, it's still fun to have. Anything is fine, I don't have anything specific, besides making it completely awesome. So do your best. Thanks.

ri0t

Smash Cadet
this is pretty sweet. but if you are going to use this for a combo video i would rather make it different.Like i dont want the song to own the video. you want to video to own the song. like the falco one is cool, but if you use it once the video comes to the sheilding part the people will have to use the sheild or else the video looks stupid. just saying.

Top Bottom