• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character that makes you the most frustrated?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
:4yoshi:- It's like this character was made from the ground up to be super annoying. Annoying attacks with even more annoying sounds. Granted, Yoshi's always been like this but now that he's actually good for the first time in the series, it's genuinely frustrating to fight a good Yoshi player. Jab's annoying. Nair's annoying. Dair's annoying. Bair's annoying. His dash attack is annoying. His grab is annoying. All his specials are annoying with his eggs taking the gold for "most standout attack that makes you completely resent a character" award. Everything's made worse by the fact that his aerial speed is coo-coo bananas and that the character is stupidly hard to edgeguard/gimp, making matches drag out for even longer.

:rosalina:- This character is a nightmare if she's being used by a good player. Aside from Sheik, I feel like this is one of the few characters that can shut you down almost completely if the player knows what they're doing.

:4duckhunt::4megaman::4olimar::4rob::4samus::4villager:- God help you if you come across someone who knows how to properly camp with these characters and you're playing as someone who doesn't handle projectiles well...

Last edited:

LightheartedBum

Smash Apprentice
:4tlink:. A thousand freaking times, :4tlink:. I despise this character. Even when I beat a good Toon Link (Yeah you, ya ***hole) I feel like I've lost. They can spend the match just warding off my approach attempts for a solid two minutes, but as soon as I get in there past their stupid maze of hitboxes, they have a nice quick Nair or grab waiting for me. Heck, when I get in there and put TL into hitstun, I can finish them off easy. Get some momentum going, and a Toon Link isn't a problem. but... Just... Getting... In there... I feel like I've lost a bit of my soul every time I win against a good one. It's just not enjoyable at all. I fight people better than me all the time, and I love every freaking moment of the fights, even if I lose. Fighting good Roy's and Pit's and Falcons. But even when I've completely locked down on Toon Link, even when I fight hard and barely steal that victory, it doesn't feel fulfilling at all. No fun to fight against, I hate this kid.

:4zelda: is gross. Who's idea was it to give Zelda as much power as Ganondorf when she sweetspots her moves? And that riduculous neutral b and up b kill move. Zelda is the biggest troll, oh jeez. Side note, someone throw me a good matchup against her? I'm having trouble.

:4sonic:For much of the reasons I have for Toon Link. Hit and run tactics drag out matches so bad, and he's just SO bland to fight. Boring. Boring boring boring. I get no enjoyment from fighting Sonic. And the worst part, he's so cocky about everything. I just want to punch this stupid creature in the face. Go back to your failing company where you belong. (Plus, his Up air just looks gross. It makes me uncomfortable.) I think half the problem I have with this character is that I'm so anxious to beat the smugness out of his stupid face that I make lots of mistakes. The other half being how ridiculously safe his moves are. Even without hit and run tactics, this guy has quick safe moves.

Side note, I think it would be nice if there were a thread where people can talk about which fighters they actually enjoy fighting against.

Top Bottom