• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Reveal Trailer Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarKirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolarKirby
Make a reveal trailer scenario for some characters you want :D
I want to hear some of your guys' ideas about what they could be like.

Brendan Stepladder

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3626-0125-2928
Were pigs to fly and Ridley was revealed, a sick trailer idea would be to have Ridley in a dogfight with Fox. Maybe Falco can show up too if he's returning.

pandajedi

Smash Cadet
We open with Bowser laughing and the camera begins to pan around a table. Wario, King Dedede, and Meta Knight all exchange looks, as the door opens and light pours in, we see Ganondorf's silhouette. We follow his foot steps close up and then full shot he pounds his fist on the table. "Ganondorf forces in!"

Bowser doesn't like this and stands up, then breathes fire in the air as a threat. Ganondorf's face becomes a smile, and he pulls out the Triforce, to which the other three present villains gasp. Ganondorf then transforms into Trident carrying boar Ganon, and "Ganon bores in". He smashes the table and Bowser charges him, but as they collide and exchange attacks, a cannonball sideswipes Bowser, taking him offscreen, then Ganon looks and is similarly taken off screen. A laugh is heard, and the camera pans to reveal King K. Rool holding the blunderbuss.

Cue gameplay footage of all the revealed villains to the Gangplank Galleon theme. Then we go back to cg video, as K. Rool sits behind a throne in the K. Kruizer. The camera shows an outside shot of the ship as a smoldering Halberd is seen descending in the background. Suddenly, K. Rool experiences sudden turbulence. The Wolfen strafes overhead, is fired upon, and Wolf O' Donnell jumps out of the cockpit. "Wolf ships in!"

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'm thinking a Villains Trailer first, then an "RPG" launch trailer that focuses on newcomer and returning RPG characters. Villains trailer, obviously, Ganondorf, two out of Mewtwo, Wario, and Wolf, King K. Rool and Ridley.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
The trailer itself would begin with the usual flaming Smash symbol as for any other newcomer, and the camera would begin to show us a sunny, clear blue sky shining over a pristine, shimmering ocean, the camera would then switch to the island of Lesson 3 as seen inPilot Wings for SNES and the red biplane circling over it. After that the camera would zoom out from the island and then show us Wuhu Island from Pilot Wings Resort/Wii Sports (Resort) with the yellow airplane circling over that island. Then, we would see the camera panning over to a small island far off in the distance with what looks like 3 people flying over and around the island. Zoom in a lot closer, and we see Mario (I haven't decided whether he should use his Wing Cap from Super Mario 64 or one of his other power-ups to help him fly), Kirby (on his Warp Star), and Pit, all simply enjoying a flight above Holiday Island from Pilot Wings 64, looking quite relaxed. However, the sky turns somewhat stormy, with the camera showing us something massive which seems to look like it is watching the Smashers from under the sea, and it appears to be none other than Mecha-Hawk (from 64) who later emerges from the sea and begins going on a rampage, attacking our heroes, who decide to fight back, but their attacks aren't having any effect on him, and Mecha-Hawk begins to head in for the final strike, but something seems to strike the large mechanic monstrosity from the sky, with the camera pointing straight up, we see a silhouette of what appears to be someone in a Gyro-copter shooting at Mecha-Hawk with large missiles, all while yelling, "YAHOO!" (get an idea of who it is yet?) the attack on the cyborg continues with these weapons until he is completely damaged and falls apart, broken down into pieces. The person flying the copter is later seen landing it onto a nearby runway, at Mario, Kirby, and Pit all land on the ground as well and try to meet up with the person who saved them and Holiday Island. The Smashers find the mystery hero who then turns around to face the others and notice the pilot hero to look about a few feet shorter than Pit (if not smaller, not looking not be much older than 13-16 years of age.) The young boy then gives a thumbs-up to Mario and the others with the usual "newcomer text" showing up next to the boy, reading something along the lines of, "Lark Flies Into Battle!" (If anyone has anything better, please feel free to comment and tell me.) We then see gameplay of Lark's playstyle, which ends with the "Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS" logo and then cuts to him flying alongside the other veterans Smashers with his Gyro-copter and flying off into the distance with them as the trailer ends. (BTW, the music that plays is a medley of various Pilot Wings music from all 3 games in the series, unless if someone has a better idea, then I'm all ears for it.) So that's my take on a Pilot Wings character (specifically Lark) being added to Sm4sh, I know it's a bit lengthy so please bear with me on this, all right?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
All they have to do to reveal Dark Pit is a continuation of the Palutena trailer, following with this:

Then give him a flying cutscene, then his gameplay montage plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom