• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character nationalities.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Ganondorf being German would explain a lot, actually XP It's like that one showtune. "Happiness at the misfortune of others? That is German!"
SCHADENFREUDE! *bleep* you lady, that's what stairs are for!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Diddy and Donkey Kong - From the deep jungles of Africa.

They definitely are somewhere off the coast of Eastern Africa. They probably live somewhere near Madagascar.... >_>

Ganondorf - Epic arabian lord.

I dunno, he looks a lot darker then most arabians I know. I'd say he's Egyptian. After all-the Gerudo tribe seems a lot like Egyptians.

Ice Climbers - ******'s from the north pole.

Correction: Eskimos from Nova Scotia, Canada.

Ike - German

I haven't seen very many Germans with blue hair! >_> He's probably of Japanese ancestory, but I got a feeling he's Canadian [as well].

Luigi and Mario - Italian, obviously.

Italian Americans! From New York! :)

Marth - Puerto Rican.

He's pure-breaded Japanese, but he lives/rules in Southern or Eastern Europe.

Meta Knight - English (cus he's a douche)

Meta Knights are actually religious zealots from Britain so...yes. He's British. But he's not a douche.

Ness - Japanese.

Ness is Japanese-American. After all-he does live in America in EarthBound.

Peach - Blonde hair, blue eyes, sounds pretty German.

She's definitely German. Germans were once well-known for being great farmers, and only a master farmer could pull a turnip out of the ground that fast! XD

Pikachu - Mutant rat from the sewers of New York City who developed electrical sacks in its cheeks after being exposed to radioactive sludge and was electrocuted by a subway rail.

Nope. Pikachu's a mutated rat from a Ukranian nuclear power plant.

Pit - Born and raised in San Francisco

Hell YES!

And to those that don't know-San Francisco is like hell...on Earth! ;)

Pokemon Trainer - Vietnamese animal worker. abuser

fixed! :)

Samus - Again, because they have crazy scientists, German.

She's a pure bread American! She got her suit from the said town where I live (at the world's leading nuclear developing lab a mile away from where I live). Considering they built a super laser there, I wouldn't be surprised if they built a power suit! :laugh: So...she's Californian! :laugh:

Sheik - Pakistani

No, Sheik is obviously a transvestite...and we all know they come from San Francisco!

Snake - Purebred American pwnage.

And he's also part Mongolian and Japanese. >_>

Sonic - Hedgehog from Australia.

Nope. Australia is the fattest country in the world...so there's no way. And Americas fat, too, so that is ruled out! :laugh: He's probably a Canadian...eh?

Toon Link - Swiss

Nope. Am American-raised ninja...who is DEFINITELY Irish! >_< *points at the Wind Waker's soundtrack musical influences*

Wario - Israeli

Definitely American...who's ancestors came from Italy! >_< We have more bikes, fat people, and people who fart a lot then anyone! I'd say he's either a greedy professional gambler from Las Vegas, or some ugly disaster from somewhere in the Western United States. :chuckle: We know that at least he is a roadie.

Wolf O'Donnell - Irish (cus of last name)

He used to live in Britain....back when he was f***ing awesome in Star Fox 64! >_>

Zelda - Spain

Definitely French. Only someone with French blood could surrender that much! :laugh:

ZZS - Polish.

She is definitely one of us Californians. But unlike the rest of us, she leaves the wet suit on! :laugh:
Obviously edits in green.

Also:

-Roy is dutch.
-Mewtwo is a genetic nuclear experiment gone wrong made here in my hometown! :laugh:
-Pichu is a ******** baby made by nineteen male Pikachus. Don't ask anymore....
-Dr. Mario is a doctor form of Mario. Except somehow he's a doctor AND HE'S A WASP! I never thought that was possible. However, he probably didn't make it in Brawl because he got his doctoring license taken away because America hates the idea of WASP doctors. Thus-because Mario is no longer a doctor, Dr. Mario was not in Brawl. Woaw...this all makes sense! >_>
-Charizard is a Chinese dragon.
-Yoshi is also at least part Japanese Dragon.
-Jigglypuff is a mutated nuclear Chinese balloon. Jigglypuff was made by the Chinese to top the Japanese Kirby nuclear balloon experiment's success-yet in the end, the results are up for debate.
-Squirtle is a mutated nuclear turtle from Australia, or from some island like area in Oceania or Malaysia.
-Ivysaur is a mutated marajuna plant from Mexico. >_<

All in all, good, fun, and funny as hell thread. I approveZ! :)

Ilex

Smash Ace
Why would the Ice Climbers be from Nova Scotia? Nova Scotia doesn't have mountains. They're most likely from the rockies of northern BC or Mount Logan in the Yukon territory.

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
LOL. This is one of the few threads made for pure humor and end up turning into a debate... But this one's different. It's about the nationality of video game characters! :) Sheik doesn't seem like a Pakistan. :confused:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Why would the Ice Climbers be from Nova Scotia? Nova Scotia doesn't have mountains. They're most likely from the rockies of northern BC or Mount Logan in the Yukon territory.
Meah, I'll give you that one...I guess. I make it obvious that I know nothing about Nova Scotia, don't I? :laugh: Anyways...if the Ice Climbers were from British Columbia would have to be way up North in British Columbia, because in the south it isn't that cold [compared to the Artic Circle and whatnot], and there is obviously a denser population.

Now where the hell is the Balloon Fighter from...???... :chuckle:

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
all teh bad guize wuld b frm teh muzl1m contrys cuz teh r teh bad guize irl nd teh B10W teh amerikaz up cuz they r teh 3V1L cuz teh muzlim is teh sux0rz

Ilex

Smash Ace
Meah, I'll give you that one...I guess. I make it obvious that I know nothing about Nova Scotia, don't I? :laugh: Anyways...if the Ice Climbers were from British Columbia would have to be way up North in British Columbia, because in the south it isn't that cold [compared to the Artic Circle and whatnot], and there is obviously a denser population.

Now where the hell is the Balloon Fighter from...???... :chuckle:

I'm guessing you don't know anything about BC either lol. Unless you're in Vancouver or the Okanogon, the population is like 2 per km. And even southern BC has year-round glaciers.

But I guess Nunavut would make sense over everything else.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Sheik doesn't seem like a Pakistan. :confused:
actually she does due to her wearing an overall head scarf which Arabian/pakistanians do plus she's a bit on the dark side don't you think?

Today my sister told me that at her school there was a German exchange student named Pit, same spelling and everything.

However, Pit doesn't seem German to me at all.
because he isn't, he looks to be a regular kid from either California or somewhere from Rhode Island

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Sheik is very tan, yes. Though the blonde hair might throw us off...what color are Brawl!Sheik's eyes anyway? They look like they could be anything from pink to brown.

And Rhode Island? WHAR DAT IDEAR COME FRUM?
I believe Sheik has reddish-pink eyes. Maybe Sheik is part Ishbalan.

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
like other people have said, marth is japanese

he even speaks it in the game

therefore, he is not Puerto Rican

i think somebody needs to edit their post

Alopex

Smash Ace
The OP stinks of American elitism and general stereotyped racism.

I'm surprised this thread wasn't locked and got to so many pages instead.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Don't know if this was mentioned before but how are Samus and ZSS from different places? They're the same person...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
The OP stinks of American elitism and general stereotyped racism.

I'm surprised this thread wasn't locked and got to so many pages instead.
I agree. But saying stuff like this will get you flamed. I know by firsthand experience... Just pretend to like racist jokes and no one will flame you. Then again, the person's name is Leprechaun Drunk, so... yeh.

Lucas and Ness should be switched. Ness is from Eagleland, which I think is supposed to be a parody of the USA. Lucas is from the Tazumili Islands, which sounds... sort of Japanese?

kr3wman

Smash Master
I agree. But saying stuff like this will get you flamed. I know by firsthand experience... Just pretend to like racist jokes and no one will flame you. Then again, the person's name is Leprechaun Drunk, so... yeh.

Lucas and Ness should be switched. Ness is from Eagleland, which I think is supposed to be a parody of the USA. Lucas is from the Tazumili Islands, which sounds... sort of Japanese?
Alopex' a cool guy.

So stop trying to sound cool and **** before I flame you.

Top Bottom