• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Idea Submission Thread

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
For Fox, Falco, and Wolf Shine or Reflector here's a thought if he reflects the projectile he can wavedash out of reflecting the projectile kinda like waveshining a projectile and go on the offense so he is NOT stuck reflecting the projectile. Example if Mario uses fireball projectile and Fox Reflects it then he can wavedash as soon as he reflects the Fireball so he can keep the pressure going and attack back at Mario same thing goes with if Falco Short Hop Lasers ect.
Why do you have this assumption that Shines aren't good enough already, or that they desperately need buffing? These are terrible ideas and they just go to make the character more broken than many people probably already feel they are.

himemiya

Smash Lord
For Fox, Falco, and Wolf Shine or Reflector here's a thought if he reflects the projectile he can wavedash out of reflecting the projectile kinda like waveshining a projectile and go on the offense so he is NOT stuck reflecting the projectile. Example if Mario uses fireball projectile and Fox Reflects it then he can wavedash as soon as he reflects the Fireball so he can keep the pressure going and attack back at Mario same thing goes with if Falco Short Hop Lasers ect.
Fox/Falco has there shines nerfed, stfu and deal with it. If it makes you melee tourney-**** feel better they're still god-tier status and that invincibility was mostly worthless and its not LIKE they made there usmash do only 5% or make u-throw have more kb or brawlize the lasers.

Anyways
KIRBY
I had an idea of if his power absorption kb was fixed to combo with u-tilt chain or follow with grab combo's.

YOSHI
Instead of it having possible jump cancel properties like bowsers with if yoshi has the option to move forward and back when on ground starts the pop up?Without pressing anything its normal distance forward goes more distances and going back is same as normal but reserves.

Skimchee

Smash Hobo
Giving Yoshi some sort of armor on his side-b makes sense since he is in his egg shell and all...maybe you could do something interesting with allowing him to jump or even combo out of it (like Squirtle's withdraw side-b). I feel like it could be a really useful mobility or approaching tool.

Another separate idea could set his egg throw as his neutral-b and give him a recovery up-b (MAYBE THE EGG SHOT FROM YOSHI STORY 64!!). Obviously this might affect the balance with his double jump armor....or you know what: his flutter kick double jump thing would make a nice up-b if he were to have a normal midair jump. Idk, just throwing ideas out there that might be worth looking into.

Oh, and his 64 b-air would be great :D

OrangeSodaGuy

Smash Journeyman
Giving Yoshi some sort of armor on his side-b makes sense since he is in his egg shell and all...maybe you could do something interesting with allowing him to jump or even combo out of it (like Squirtle's withdraw side-b). I feel like it could be a really useful mobility or approaching tool.

Another separate idea could set his egg throw as his neutral-b and give him a recovery up-b (MAYBE THE EGG SHOT FROM YOSHI STORY 64!!). Obviously this might affect the balance with his double jump armor....or you know what: his flutter kick double jump thing would make a nice up-b if he were to have a normal midair jump. Idk, just throwing ideas out there that might be worth looking into.

Oh, and his 64 b-air would be great :D

Going off of that, I was thinking it might be a neat idea if hitting Yoshi in the middle of his Egg Roll will result in Yoshi bursting out of the egg with a hitbox surrounding him. Essentially a counterattack. Kinda like a moving Marth counter that could hit with more knockback depending on the strength of the attack used by the opponent.

It's a very slow, predictable move in Melee/Brawl, and it's ridiculously easy to get knocked out of. Giving Yoshi a counterattack hitbox might create more incentive to use this move. What do you guys think?

(Also, I love the idea of giving a "smash" Down-B that drops five bombs everywhere, as well as being able to fire "pew-pew" shots.)

TreK

Is "that guy"
I've made these suggestions a while ago already, but I've thought them out better during the down time.

ICs :
Simply make everything good about them a feature instead of a glitch or an exploit, and make everything bad about them go. What I consider good : the grappler archetype, the desynch mechanics, and the 'keep em separated' thing. What I consider bad : infinites. Of course, losing the infinite means they have to be buffed in return somehow.
1) Reworking the grappler type : take out wobbling by making their pummel faster, and take out chain grabs by replacing every one of nana's throws and both her grab releases to uthrows. In exchange for this loss, remove the 6 frames nana delay on shielding to allow them to powershield more consistently, and slightly increase their grab range.
2) Making desynching a feature : remove one of the taunts, replace it with a desynch button : as long as it's pressed, only Popo reacts to your inputs. Their desynch game should greatly profit from this change alone, allowing them to do stuff they couldn't do before.
3) Buff popo so it is less risky being alone, but only use buffs that are much more important when Nana is there so that killing Nana is still very much worth it. Give him new combo stuff (a meteor sweetspot on his fair ?), new approaches (making the last hitbox of the solo side B pop them up slightly ?), etc...
Giving popo a solo up B tether that's half the length as the duo upB is an idea I've been fancying, though I don't know how balanced that would be, as tethers are really powerful recoveries in PM.

Diddy :
Bring back the banana game. Right now they do not fulfill their intended use : you removed the toss trip animation for it broke the smash law that everything should be DIable and/or techable. But the victim slides so far if they do not tech that there is no point in actually attempting said tech. I have yet to witness a single followup from a banana toss in PM.
Besides, the increased speed of the game compared to brawl means that it is much riskier to pull out a banana and go pick it up. The reward for actually getting to use these bananas should be bigger.
And lastly, since everybody spends more time in the air than in the ground, the opposite of Brawl, I'd actually expect the air banana hit to be slightly more effective (or the ground banana hit to be fixed so it's actually worth it to go for it, eh. Or both)
Diddy is supposed to be an item character, and this archetype is as deep as any other. It doesn't need to go, and to a Brawl Diddy main, watching PM's Diddy is as heartbreaking as watching a ph1r3-less Roy would be.

ItalianStallion

Smash Journeyman
Diddy :
Bring back the banana game. Right now they do not fulfill their intended use : you removed the toss trip animation for it broke the smash law that everything should be DIable and/or techable. But the victim slides so far if they do not tech that there is no point in actually attempting said tech. I have yet to witness a single followup from a banana toss in PM.
Besides, the increased speed of the game compared to brawl means that it is much riskier to pull out a banana and go pick it up. The reward for actually getting to use these bananas should be bigger.
And lastly, since everybody spends more time in the air than in the ground, the opposite of Brawl, I'd actually expect the air banana hit to be slightly more effective (or the ground banana hit to be fixed so it's actually worth it to go for it, eh. Or both)
Diddy is supposed to be an item character, and this archetype is as deep as any other. It doesn't need to go, and to a Brawl Diddy main, watching PM's Diddy is as heartbreaking as watching a ph1r3-less Roy would be.
This is very hyperbolic. Diddy's bananas are extremely potent, even in a PM environment. Dash dancing is a huge part of the game and bananas limit that. There is a ton of ground pay in PM that bananas screw with. Plus, picking bananas up isn't that risky considering that you can wavedash over them. And you've yet to witness a single follow-up on banana? That blows my mind. I experience plenty of follow-ups from tossing bananas around whether I am playing as Diddy or playing against him. PM gives item character tons of cool options to make their item game flow with the fast paced environment. There's wavedashing to pick up items on the ground. Air dodging or pressing the grab button to grab one in mid-air. There's AGT to help recovery, spacing, or approach.And the increased speed means you can throw banana, watch an opponent shield it, jump up and grab the banana again and toss it again before you hit the ground. It's actually very effective pressure.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Re-read my previous post, I've clearly said that I've yet to witness a single follow up from a banana toss.
Right now, Diddies do get follow ups, but from traps (floored bananas that deal no damage but produce a Brawl-like trip), not tosses. This is only half of Diddy's banana game, and it is the campier, less reliable half.

Here I go again, video proofing and everything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EafkGSeUBY&list=HL1379802461
Watch this match, and notice how Guy ALWAYS goes for the floored banana traps.
The only PM banana hit is an involuntary one, at the very end of the 2nd match. GimR does not tech it, and obviously does not get punished for it, as he slides too far from Diddy. This mechanic does not work as intended, and Guy knows it, that's why he never intentionally goes for it.
Now even if these traps do result in a Brawl-like trip, out of the TWENTY bananas he pulled out, only FIVE resulted in an actual trip (and only one of them resulted in an actual follow up, the rest resulted in tech chases situations in which Guy sometimes get punished). And this was a pretty much dominant performance by Guy, it should be treated as Diddy's "best case scenario". The rest have either not been useful, or have been used as stage control tools as GimR apparently struggles at defusing the floored banana traps and always try to jump over them instead of picking them up. The resulting damage came from GimR putting himself in a juggle situation.
The new PM specific item techs like B reversed down B, picking up bananas by wavedashing and AGT proved slightly useful (AGT was used to get out of juggles by altering the jump arc in example). But the banana tweak is simply not functional and takes away from Diddy's depth instead of adding to it.

Blah blah blah we didn't see intentional banana tosses says the guy in the back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rI21uDFn4g
Same Guy, one week older. Back then he actually went for them (esp. in the second and third matches).
Aaaand not a single followup to the PM trip. Mav did tech one where it looked like Guy's dtilt would have landed, though. But still. That's one in fifteen.

So allow me to reiterate. Please fix Diddy's banana game.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
you removed the toss trip animation for it broke the smash law that everything should be DIable and/or techable.
If this is the reason for this, it's a pretty terrible reason since tripping is techable now.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
SAMUS
Aerials:
· I think about 2 options, the first is her bair from melee to return (maybe a bit easier to sweetspot) or her bair from Smash64.
· Dair could be as fast as Melee or even like Smash64.
· I think uair and fair are okay.
Ground Attacks:
· Jab combo connects better.
· Her utilt and ftilt needs more power.
· Her dtilt and utilt need more speed, like in Melee.
· Fsmash needs to have more KO potential, less laggy, more reach, and add a explosion or electric effect a la SSB4, please.
· Usmash explosions should link together better like in Smash64, and have more KO power, or this move could be changed to a single and bigger explosion,
· Dsmash: make it like Melee's.
Specials:
· Missiles: Goes farther and seeks target in closer angles.
· Super Missiles: Melee.
· Screw Attack: Hits links better, like in Smash64.
· Bombs: Melee.
Other:
· Give she her classic Taunt from Melee/SSB64 instead of that dumb “military” like salute.

Skimchee

Smash Hobo
Alright so I recently had some ideas about tether characters. They currently have too many options when recovering without much area to defend against: Insta-grabbing the ledge, hanging stalls (renewing the tether before pulling in), ledge camping (for 3 tethers, but still an option), swinging under an edge-guarding opponent...I honestly think these options can stay, this post is more about giving them a more challenging weakness to overcome.

First option: When the tethering character pulls in to the ledge while another character is currently holding the ledge, the tether character should ledge jump (as they currently do) in a special fall. What I mean is that there should be no options for the tether besides DI--ing the jump. This gives a patient and vigilant opponent the opening to punish without the tether being able to respond. I think this would lead to interesting hanging-stall fake-out recoveries, so the tether still has a fair chance to recover safely, but a greater risk at being predictable with the pull-ins.

Second option: Instead of grabbing the ledge when they pull in, they could auto jump (similar to as if the opponent was holding the ledge, like before). The limit of three tethers would still have to be applied, due to the hanging-stalls, but I think this gives more commitment to the pull-ins that tethers seem to lack. Obviously this method should probably disregard the previous one about special fall animations, since they shouldn't be a free edge-guard.

Third option: The second option, but an instagrab-only version. Maybe slightly buff the non-tether aspects of their recovery (i.e. Ivy's Dair, ZSS down-b, etc), but only enough to offer a fair new type of recovery that has its own weaknesses and advantages. I'd say this option would be the most nerfing option of the three, but I guess this would be reserved for characters who would be especially ridiculous on stage who do not need as good of a recovery.

I know any PMBR members might be considering taking out insta-grabs altogether, but I'd advise otherwise. That option would make tethers free Nair gimp targets for characters like Fox or MK. I like the challenge of reading when another tether is planning to pull-in and then acting accordingly from there.

Well, those are my thoughts. Maybe you could even mix up the types of tethers across the characters to offer more flavors of recovery depending on their on-stage potency and how vulnerable that specific character needs to be when recovering. Different tethers would offer more variable MU's and trying multiple options would be the best way to balance the current tether mechanics. Thanks for reading.

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
Id like kirby to have fixed copy abilities based on his games, and each character having an ID of some sort to determine which power it grants such as:

None ID00
Kirby

Sword ID01
Meta Knight
Link
Toon Link
Ike
Marth
Roy

Hammer ID02
King Dedede
Ice Climbers

Fighter ID03
Diddy Kong
Ganondorf
Lucario
Sheik
Donkey Kong

Fire(Burning) ID04
Charizard
Bowser
Mario
Luigi

Parasol ID05
Peach

Wheel ID06
Sonic
Yoshi
Jigglypuff

Beam ID07
Samus
Ness
Lucas
Zero Suit Samus

Laser ID08
Fox
Falco
Wolf
R.O.B.

Spark ID09
Pikachu

Cupid ID10
Pit

Bomb ID11
Snake

Leaf ID12
Ivysaur

Water ID13
Squirtle

Dont know about Mr. Game and Watch, Zelda, Wario, Olimar

Doing this would not only make more sense canonically, but lets kirby have more consistent tools at his disposal. As so, a Kirby player would only have to learn kirby moves effectively, that is, if you inhale say, Zelda, youd have Beam Kirby which is an excellent spacing tool instead of Zeldas neutral B.

TL;DR Kirby players dont need to learn the whole rosters neutral B if they want to use kirbys copy ability

B.W.

Smash Champion
Not this **** again...

Also lol at "learning the whole rosters neutral B" what's to learn? Just hit B..

Vashimus

Smash Master
If we're gonna start going by canon, then Kirby shouldn't be able to swallow DDD or Meta Knight because they're bosses.

Bottom line, if I inhale Sheik, I want her needles, not some other BS.

At this point you should know everybody's neutral B by heart now, so I don't wanna hear this "remembering them" excuse.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
There is not excuse for taking away the adorable Warlock Punch clip, it's to damn cute. The only thing I'd change outside of a few specials is what exactly some copies entail for his moveset as a whole. Would it be possible for LucariKirby to have some cancel finesse, or for LuKirbus(more name puns), to have a true "Offense Up"? Giving Kirby some more competitive incentive to use his series trademark ability would be beautiful.

B.W.

Smash Champion
I wouldn't want Kirby to get a magic series from Lucario. Mostly because most of Lucario's moves are made to not be OP with his mechanics. I do support him gaining Aura when he lands attacks and getting the Aura Catastrophe.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Yeah, is it still beyond the PMBR's capabilities to give Kirby Lucas's OU? That would be badass, if unexpected. What about PK Freeze? It wouldn't mark the first time a different move was used (Olimar).

Vashimus

Smash Master
Yeah, is it still beyond the PMBR's capabilities to give Kirby Lucas's OU? That would be badass, if unexpected. What about PK Freeze? It wouldn't mark the first time a different move was used (Olimar).
It was stated Kirby's copy abilities (even strange ones like Lucas) are not that hard to code. His problems are likely due to the fact that the rest of the cast isn't complete yet.

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
Not this **** again...

Also lol at "learning the whole rosters neutral B" what's to learn? Just hit B..
Not ****, just an idea, never said it was the best. By the way by "learning" of course its not pouring hours over it, I just meant things like Falco's laser game, things that as Kirby I wouldnt effectively use. Then again, Id just like to see sword Kirby.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Kirby can use Falco's lasers quite effectively. SH Double Falco Laser is going to be awesome.

OrangeSodaGuy

Smash Journeyman
Thinking about it further, as much as I love the idea of Kirby's copy ability giving him actual moves from his games, I can imagine it would be incredibly time-consuming and probably not worth the PMBR's time to code/animate all of those new moves.

If nothing else, as I mentioned earlier, I think it would be neat to see Kirby get different specials besides the opponents' Neutral-B for certain characters. Characters like Falco, Captain Falcon, Samus, Mario, and Fox would give Kirby the neutral B attacks as normal. On the other hand, inhaling Peach for example would allow Kirby to use the turnips instead. Kirby with Ike's quickdraw? Or Snake's C4, perhaps? Dedede's jet hammer?

(I know that last one is somewhat redundant, but anything's better than Kirby inhaling his opponent only to recieve the power to.... inhale things D: Not to mention that there are limitations in regards to coding projectiles.)

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
Kirby can use Falco's lasers quite effectively. SH Double Falco Laser is going to be awesome.
I have realized after all the backlash, it would do more harm than good, I wasnt reffering to it as a negative thing that Kirby does, just saying hes probably the character than can utilize most techs, although that works in his favor.

Thinking about it further, as much as I love the idea of Kirby's copy ability giving him actual moves from his games, I can imagine it would be incredibly time-consuming and probably not worth the PMBR's time to code/animate all of those new moves.

If nothing else, as I mentioned earlier, I think it would be neat to see Kirby get different specials besides the opponents' Neutral-B for certain characters. Characters like Falco, Captain Falcon, Samus, Mario, and Fox would give Kirby the neutral B attacks as normal. On the other hand, inhaling Peach for example would allow Kirby to use the turnips instead. Kirby with Ike's quickdraw? Or Snake's C4, perhaps? Dedede's jet hammer?

(I know that last one is somewhat redundant, but anything's better than Kirby inhaling his opponent only to recieve the power to.... inhale things D: Not to mention that there are limitations in regards to coding projectiles.)
Agreed. As much as Id like Kirby game hats, hes better off with the other character's hats, as that is his charm in THIS game. Although a good(albeit obvious) idea would be that of not being restricted to copy de neutral B of every character, just like Dedede's and such

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Kirby with DDD's minion throw would be awesome. Ooh, that reminds me that he'll have Zamus's dash-cancelled Paralyzer! Now too bad he doesn't get a copy of himself whern he takes IC's power, heheh.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
Another separate idea could set his egg throw as his neutral-b
Yoshi's Neutral-B 'air-grab that can be DJC'd and change momentum with good range' is nearly core to Yoshi's dynamics, given his BnB maneuverability makes this essentially an always-available option that counters the options that counter his BnB.
If Neutral-B is moved elsewhere, sure, but to completely get rid of it is madness.

SAMUS
Aerials:
· I think about 2 options, the first is her bair from melee to return (maybe a bit easier to sweetspot) or her bair from Smash64.
Before quoting/commenting on anything you listed, first change your thoughts as coming from MELEE, not Brawl. She'll be Melee with tweaks, not tweaked from Brawl.

In which case, much of what you're saying isn't actually something that will help her (more power on F-Tilt for example, it's fine as it is [Melee])

Skimchee

Smash Hobo
Yoshi's Neutral-B 'air-grab that can be DJC'd and change momentum with good range' is nearly core to Yoshi's dynamics, given his BnB maneuverability makes this essentially an always-available option that counters the options that counter his BnB.
If Neutral-B is moved elsewhere, sure, but to completely get rid of it is madness.

Fair enough. I just figured that between egg throw and current n-b, I'd rather see the n-b replaced for a better move. But good point.

Trinsic

Smash Apprentice

I remember talking about this idea on the old forums and I was all for it back then too. Though I think Kirby might be better off getting Fox's shine instead of his lasers. For Dedede I don't know if I'd rather have him take down or side special.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
Fair enough. I just figured that between egg throw and current n-b, I'd rather see the n-b replaced for a better move. But good point.
It's a little odd and ineffective as a move out-of-context, but yeah, it's actually extremely useful and functional in-game for him.

Up-B even buffed to Brawl standards with some Melee tweaks/Base KB would be sweet/sound effects would be sweet though.
If anything, I'd love to be able to DROP the Egg from Up-B by Pressing SHIELD during the throw, Snake-style with Grenades, so you can throw Eggs like actual projectiles after.

But that's probably dreaming a little. It's already pretty solid. haha

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
What if Side-B became his tongue-grab, B became throwing eggs, and Up-B became his current double jump? I'm only suggesting that because his current side-B seems like one of those moves that's tough to make work.

It also means you can turn around with Side-B, which might be kinda cool. (could you already do this? I'm not experienced with Yoshi at all, haha).

Honestly, I'm so excited to see how Yoshi came out. : D I know the PMBR made him amazing, I just can't wait to see what they did!

OrangeSodaGuy

Smash Journeyman
I remember talking about this idea on the old forums and I was all for it back then too. Though I think Kirby might be better off getting Fox's shine instead of his lasers. For Dedede I don't know if I'd rather have him take down or side special.
Yeah, I'm honestly thinking the Waddle Dee toss would probably be the best choice for Dedede's inhale special. If it's not too difficult to code the projectile.
Kirby with a shine... :-0

Since we're on the subject, I was thinking of some other possible suggestions:

Peach- Turnips
Bowser- the Claw?
Donkey Kong- Hand Slap, perhaps?
Link- Spin Attack
Zelda- Din's Fire?
Pikachu- Thunder jolt (or Thunderbolt?)
Fox- Shine
Ice Climbers- Ice Shot (fires two shots instead of one)
Marth- Shield Breaker
Game and Watch- Judgement, maybe?
Wario- Shoulder Tackle (Kirby should get Wario's original hat as well)
King Dedede- Waddle Dee Toss
Lucas- Offense Up
Sonic- Spin Dash
Snake- C4

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Before quoting/commenting on anything you listed, first change your thoughts as coming from MELEE, not Brawl. She'll be Melee with tweaks, not tweaked from Brawl.

In which case, much of what you're saying isn't actually something that will help her (more power on F-Tilt for example, it's fine as it is [Melee])
Oh, sorry i really forgot that, i will change my ideas, as if they were coming from Melee.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
This thread is huge so Im not sure if this idea has been thrown out there yet, but since playing Wind Waker HD, I think it would be cool if Toon link alternated between fire and ice arrows. The effect could be purely cosmetic for all I care. i think it would be neat-o.

Tuvillo

Smash Apprentice
Hah, that sounds fun.

I'd like it if Marthkirby had Dancing Blades instead of Shield Breaker, by the way. (Copying a move Marth never even uses is odd.) I'd like Shines and PK Fire/Ice.

Trinsic

Smash Apprentice
Hah, that sounds fun.

I'd like it if Marthkirby had Dancing Blades instead of Shield Breaker, by the way. (Copying a move Marth never even uses is odd.) I'd like Shines and PK Fire/Ice.
Personally I feel like Counter would be more useful. Kirby has pretty short reach even with Marth's sword so I don't know how useful Dancing Blades would be on him, the attacks may not combo into each other as well.

Kirby is easy to send flying, and I feel like that type of character would benefit from a good defensive move, especially if his opponent is Marth. A good hit from the tip of Marth's sword can kill Kirby pretty easily at higher, or even average, percents. Giving Kirby a counter would force the Marth player to be more careful in his approach. Because of Kirby's light weight he'd be harder to combo at those higher percents, so even comboing into a powerful move would become more difficult for Marth (if Kirby can last long enough to rack up that much damage, anyway).

Odds are if Kirby has a power he'll be fighting whoever he stole it from, so it would probably be beneficial to not just think about which powers would work well on Kirby, but which ones would work well for him in whatever match up he happens to be in.

Tuvillo

Smash Apprentice
Right, didn't even consider that whatever he has copied dictates the matchup it's used in. Counter sounds amazing.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
How about you chose what special you take by pressing the direction + B when you swallow them?
Ridiculous amounts of coding and animation, but one can dream!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
How about you chose what special you take by pressing the direction + B when you swallow them?
Ridiculous amounts of coding and animation, but one can dream!
i always thought it would be funny to use inhale-copy to replace a certain special of kirby's doing something like that.

like, for example, you could swallow fox, press upb and get his firefox instead of kirby's cutter thingy. then swallow him again, press downb, get shine instead of rock, etc...

Top Bottom