• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character hate thread... (unload character hate spam here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I figured that to avoid hate spam in other threads, we might as well make a thread to unload our hate... other spam is also welcome

If any moderators don't approve, just lock this

lil cj

Smash Lord
Ive been waiting for a thread like this:)
Heres the characters I hate and why

Marth: He's gay! Theres nothing manly about him at all and he ***** my character Lucas:(
Jigglypuff: A Kirby ripoff and a waste of a character. They put in Jigglypuff instead of Roy...why??
Mewtwo would have been a better choice.
Luigi: Sloppy and does stupid things...he's like a ******** version of Mario
DK: Ugly! Theres just something I dont like about him. He isnt as cool as his nephew Diddy
Captian Falcon: Just a terrible character, I see nothing cool and epic about his lame moves
Pit: I used to like Pit, he was my favorite character, now I cant stand Pit. His arrows and angel ring are so annoying. An MK wannabe.
Ness: Nothing against him,I just like Lucas better.
Bowser: Big and fat!(Nothing against fat people:))Fortress is annoying I just hate to get hit by him, it makes me mad.

Thats it for now
I feel better now

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8251291&postcount=36 > how i feel about marth.

i hate lucario alot to. i will skip all lucario matches and will never play as him ever, and will never friendly a lucario user. he's so boring and generic it's painful. ****ing christ on a cracker lucario needs to die and get replaced by mewtwo.

ike is dumb, he sucks everyone's **** so they'll let him get in a jab but really he's just a roy wannabe, ike should have never been in the game.

dekar's diddy is gay as aids :mad:

*non-brawl*
melee marth is a ****ing ************. he has everything a character needed PLUS he gets out of hitstun fast. marth user need to commit japanese ritual suicide.

jin kisaragi has to be my most hated character ever. he's ****ing generic and a ****ing piece of **** character. i hate jin with every fiber in my being and i will skip all jin matches. jin needs to get eat a std infested **** now so he can be put out of his angsty anime character existance :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

MY HATRED CANNOT BE EXPRESED IN WORDS

I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS THIS SHOWS MY RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tokaio

Smash Journeyman
jin kisaragi has to be my most hated character ever. he's ****ing generic and a ****ing piece of **** character. i hate jin with every fiber in my being and i will skip all jin matches. jin needs to get eat a std infested **** now so he can be put out of his angsty anime character existance :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I lol'd at this so hard :laugh:. Sorry, but I think V-13 is more annoying, with his ridiculous projectile spams. -_-

Chuee

Smash Hero
Marth: I hate marth. He can go suck the kings **** and anal **** the kings horse.
DK: This stupid hairy *** ape needs to suck a Banana with Cranky Kong's p*** inside it.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
wow... I didn't realize so many people hated DK and Diddy

I also hate MK mains who used to main respectable characters, but then all they cared about was winning tournies so they turned to a character who doesn't have any bad match-ups

at Chu245: right now your posts are at 666 the number of Marth

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
************************************ kirby, and who else. marth for sure, falco, and i really hate peach. ****ING **** CAN GO FALL IN A DITCH. =D and be eaten by bowser or something.

Fox is la merde!
Falco needs so much more attention both in the Star Fox franchise and in the Smash Bros. Series.
I also hate Ike to an extent, but then again he has advantages that I like.

EDIT: Why is this in the Lucas Character thread?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I hate lucas.

Lucas deserves an obliterating falcon punch against his forehead.

Levitas

the moon
I don't like threads made for spam. The rules don't like spam so much either.

This thread has been around too long. and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom