• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
You know I'm searching about this whole Japanese fans gettig anrgy on Twitter and I'm finding NOTHING except this thread and gameFAQS thread that used this thread as a source, and they're from today. If he actually did say that it would have been a much bigger deal.

I'm not believing this until I see that tweet linked from his own twitter.

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
You have no idea where I'm coming from, I got both of these games when they came out and I still don't feel that Chorus Kids is a good choice. THIS is what I'm talking about, the herd mentality is NOT liking RH, its liking the character Sakurai chose to represent the series and not listening to what most of the fans desired to see. Basically not caring as long as RH gets a rep. It doesn't matter what you say, CK was not vocally desired. Now that they may be in, all these people are coming out of the wood work saying he is a great choice when really he arguably isn't, even for his own series. The issue is that Game and Watch already fills the visual aesthetic that he does, so why not choose the Monkey, or the Girl? But now that we have the bandwagon mindset taking effect, he won't ever know if Monkey, Girl or Wrestler were the better choice.
I'm a big Rhythm Heaven fan and at this point I'd be disappointed if the series gets anyone other than the Kids. They have so much potential and legitimately represent the series better than any other choice. And ironically, it's the idea of the Kids that got me back into Rhythm Heaven. So it's in reverse: I liked Chorus Kids, and started playing RH again.

Sure, CKs were not vocally desired. Neither was Wii Fit Trainer, but many of us love the idea and are happy that she was included. Vocal support isn't always necessary for a character's inclusion: it can be what they bring to the table and how unique they can be as well. Of course, a character needs merit too. A character has to deserve their spot.

Chorus Kids are a great choice for a variety of reasons. First off, they are music based. Rhythm Heaven is all about music; the whole game revolves around it! So it makes sense for the representatives of Rhythm Heaven to relate to music: hence, singers. Also, they're a trio. It may sound a little weird at first, but I'll explain. Many minigames in the RH franchise revolve around a group of near identical creatures, keeping time with each other and mimicking each other's actions. Chorus Kids' whole playstyle would revolve around this, so not only are they representing Glee Club, but a variety of other minigames as well. Also, being a trio arguably makes it easier for some rhythm based mechanics to work. In addition, Chorus Kids are quite possibly the most marketable characters in RH. They're pretty memetic, spawning videos of other characters singing along or the Kids themselves singing other things. They appear front and center on the RH cover art, have been used for standees and promotional comics, and even made a cameo appearance in Game & Wario. So they're recognizable, and the creators of Rhythm Heaven clearly love them.

They don't steal G&W's mechanic, either. They are 2D, but they look like Ed Edd n Eddy styled sketches, with wiggly lines and simple designs. G&W is flat, but moves frame by frame like a G&W sprite. Chorus Kids wouldn't steal anyone unique from Mr. G&W, and I don't see why Monkey, Wrestler, and Girl would be any different. If anything, they don't have that sketch look, and would have less diversity than the Kids. I don't agree with this, but if you're going to claim that they steal G&W's shtick then that's what I'll rebut with.

They're just a great choice in my eyes. I saw the leak and said "nah, it can't be possible". Then I started to think about it and play Rhythm Heaven again, I got excited about the idea, made the thread, and here I am, possibly the most vocal supporter there is.

The leak is the reason I support them. But not for the reason you think. Without the leak, I never would have thought of the idea. But thanks to Sal, I started thinking about the possibility and I think it's excellent.

Last edited:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
You know I'm searching about this whole Japanese fans gettig anrgy on Twitter and I'm finding NOTHING except this thread and gameFAQS thread that used this thread as a source, and they're from today. If he actually did say that it would have been a much bigger deal.

I'm not believing this until I see that tweet linked from his own twitter.
I'm relying on Google Translate for this one, but this is the only one that sounds like it might mean something like that.
https://twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/476415304709308418

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Last edited:

Mr. Keebs

Luiginator
NNID
Elf-Master
3DS FC
2921-9429-2474
Why is no one talking about Monday's new character reveal? Who do you think that could possibly be?
I hope its the Chorus Boys! Shulk or Chrom would be cool too. I kinda have a lot of faith in the Gematsu Leak in that he predicted 8 for 8 characters.

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
I'm a big Rhythm Heaven fan and at this point I'd be disappointed if the series gets anyone other than the Kids. They have so much potential and legitimately represent the series better than any other choice. And ironically, it's the idea of the Kids that got me back into Rhythm Heaven. So it's in reverse: I liked Chorus Kids, and started playing RH again.

Sure, CKs were not vocally desired. Neither was Wii Fit Trainer, but many of us love the idea and are happy that she was included. Vocal support isn't always necessary for a character's inclusion: it can be what they bring to the table and how unique they can be as well. Of course, a character needs merit too. A character has to deserve their spot.

Chorus Kids are a great choice for a variety of reasons. First off, they are music based. Rhythm Heaven is all about music; the whole game revolves around it! So it makes sense for the representatives of Rhythm Heaven to relate to music: hence, singers. Also, they're a trio. It may sound a little weird at first, but I'll explain. Many minigames in the RH franchise revolve around a group of near identical creatures, keeping time with each other and mimicking each other's actions. Chorus Kids' whole playstyle would revolve around this, so not only are they representing Glee Club, but a variety of other minigames as well. Also, being a trio arguably makes it easier for some rhythm based mechanics to work. In addition, Chorus Kids are quite possibly the most marketable characters in RH. They're pretty memetic, spawning videos of other characters singing along or the Kids themselves singing other things. They appear front and center on the RH cover art, have been used for standees and promotional comics, and even made a cameo appearance in Game & Wario. So they're recognizable, and the creators of Rhythm Heaven clearly love them.

They don't steal G&W's mechanic, either. They are 2D, but they look like Ed Edd n Eddy styled sketches, with wiggly lines and simple designs. G&W is flat, but moves frame by frame like a G&W sprite. Chorus Kids wouldn't steal anyone unique from Mr. G&W, and I don't see why Monkey, Wrestler, and Girl would be any different. If anything, they don't have that sketch look, and would have less diversity than the Kids. I don't agree with this, but if you're going to claim that they steal G&W's shtick then that's what I'll rebut with.

They're just a great choice in my eyes. I saw the leak and said "nah, it can't be possible". Then I started to think about it and play Rhythm Heaven again, I got excited about the idea, made the thread, and here I am, possibly the most vocal supporter there is.

The leak is the reason I support them. But not for the reason you think. Without the leak, I never would have thought of the idea. But thanks to Sal, I started thinking about the possibility and I think it's excellent.
You're not understanding the Game and Watch part, notably that they would be 2-D basic characters, that do not have a way to fight unless they draw from a series of reference to other games. The most modern version of the Chorus Men do not animate like that, in RH Fever they do not animate like what you claim, and looking at the sneaky spirit in Smash Run they most likely will not animate like you suggest. I already brought up the Monkey and how it appears in music based games as well as more games in each game and cameo in nearly everything that the Chorus Kids do, the only thing that they don't have is the box art, which doesn't matter because people still didn't know who they were, so you can't use that either. You went out to justify the character being a good choice rather than seeing the character as a good choice to represent the series. When I saw the Monkey cap in Mii Plaza I did not need to be convinced as to why it was in the hat collection.

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I'm not going to get anywhere with this.

It's pointless anyway; they're going to be in whether they represent the series well or not.
And they rep it just fine in my eyes.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
You're not understanding the Game and Watch part, notably that they would be 2-D basic characters, that do not have a way to fight unless they draw from a series of reference to other games. The most modern version of the Chorus Men do not animate like that, in RH Fever they do not animate like what you claim, and looking at the sneaky spirit in Smash Run they most likely will not animate like you suggest. I already brought up the Monkey and how it appears in music based games as well as more games in each game and cameo in nearly everything that the Chorus Kids do, the only thing that they don't have is the box art, which doesn't matter because people still didn't know who they were, so you can't use that either. You went out to justify the character being a good choice rather than seeing the character as a good choice to represent the series. When I saw the Monkey cap in Mii Plaza I did not need to be convinced as to why it was in the hat collection.
The sneaky spirit never animated like that in the first place. And of course, there's always the possibility that they'd be 3D models.
And yeah, he's trying to justify his opinion to you. His argument is that the Chorus Kids are a fine rep for the series, you can't turn it down with "well I didn't think so immediately so that must not be true."

Golden Gallade

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3823-9001-5955
Ok, I was told by Hong to bring this over here, so I'll Just paste it in:

The reason I don't believe the Gematsu leak:

1: Most of the characters on the list are/were very obvious. Characters like Pac-man, mii, palutena, Chrom, Pokemon from x/y, little mac.

2: Saying a pokemon from x and y is the most vague thing ever. It could be anybody. It could be litleo or carbink.

3: Choir boys are the stupidest characters for smash ever.

4: Newcomer Monday? Yea it could be shulk, But just become some guys from monolith soft retweeted it, doesn't mean anything. They retweet all the anoucments for nintendo directs. Like when little mac was reviled for example.

5: A lot of people who belive the leak say the only characters being cut from brawl are Snake, Squirtle, and Ivysaur. However, The Gematsu leak says that Lucas will be cut. So you're contradicting yourself.

This is just my opinion. I'm not hating on anyone and I hope you can respect my opinion. I know if it turns out to be real, I'll look like a huge jerk. But it if it's fake, I'll be happy.

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Honestly, you're all free not to believe the leak, but saying "guessing" 8 out of the 9 newcomers was just...luck? Especially when there's only three left?

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Ok, I was told by Hong to bring this over here, so I'll Just paste it in:

The reason I don't believe the Gematsu leak:

1: Most of the characters on the list are/were very obvious. Characters like Pac-man, mii, palutena, Chrom, Pokemon from x/y, little mac.

2: Saying a pokemon from x and y is the most vague thing ever. It could be anybody. It could be litleo or carbink.

3: Choir boys are the stupidest characters for smash ever.

4: Newcomer Monday? Yea it could be shulk, But just become some guys from monolith soft retweeted it, doesn't mean anything. They retweet all the anoucments for nintendo directs. Like when little mac was reviled for example.

5: A lot of people who belive the leak say the only characters being cut from brawl are Snake, Squirtle, and Ivysaur. However, The Gematsu leak says that Lucas will be cut. So you're contradicting yourself.

This is just my opinion. I'm not hating on anyone and I hope you can respect my opinion. I know if it turns out to be real, I'll look like a huge jerk. But it if it's fake, I'll be happy.
Wii Fit Trainer, I'll admit could be a good guess. But the fact the leaker specifically mentioned "Mii Fighter", not Mii, sold me on the fact information was genuinely acquired.

That said, where people falter is with the fact they believe the leak, from a roster decided in 2012, will be executed as planned. They took Mr. Sakurai's statement that the roster was finalized back in 2012 way too literally, and are completely disregarding that no game in history that has had more than a few months of development has gone as planned. Almost all of his games have unused, rejected, or unfinished content. The debug mode in Kirby Super Star, the so-called "forbidden seven" of Brawl, are just the tip of the iceberg.

I do not believe the leaker is involved with the development process of the product, and as such, unless we can get proof of information current as of at least 2014, I am not expecting anyone until I see them. Chorus Men is a curve ball, but I would be more surprised if Chrom and Shulk were not planned for development.

Golden Gallade

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3823-9001-5955
Wii Fit Trainer, I'll admit could be a good guess. But the fact the leaker specifically mentioned "Mii Fighter", not Mii, sold me on the fact information was genuinely acquired.

That said, where people falter is with the fact they believe the leak, from a roster decided in 2012, will be executed as planned. They took Mr. Sakurai's statement that the roster was finalized back in 2012 way too literally, and are completely disregarding that no game in history that has had more than a few months of development has gone as planned. Almost all of his games have unused, rejected, or unfinished content. The debug mode in Kirby Super Star, the so-called "forbidden seven" of Brawl, are just the tip of the iceberg.

I do not believe the leaker is involved with the development process of the product, and as such, unless we can get proof of information current as of at least 2014, I am not expecting anyone until I see them. Chorus Men is a curve ball, but I would be more surprised if Chrom and Shulk were not planned for development.
The fact that he said mii fighter is kinda odd, but that brings up another point. Why didn't he say anything about the mii classes (gunner, brawler, sword fighter)?

I didn't really think about the roster changing and not matching the leak. And it is possible characters were added or cut.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
The fact that he said mii fighter is kinda odd, but that brings up another point. Why didn't he say anything about the mii classes (gunner, brawler, sword fighter)?

I didn't really think about the roster changing and not matching the leak. And it is possible characters were added or cut.
It's probably because they, the leaker, have no idea about the game itself.

Even on a top secret project like Smash Bros, information will pass along hundreds of hands, with as many eyes. Notice how the two credible leaks, the first and third, happened within a short time frame of it becoming public information. This leaves me to believe one of three parties had made the leak.

1) Someone who screens content at e3. I have never worked with e3 at an executive level, so I don't know if this even exists. That said, if you are going to show information to an audience of thousands locally and potentially millions via the Internet, you'll probably want some kind of board to see it.

2) Someone involved with marketing. I sincerely doubt someone from Treehouse would leak the information, but it's not like they handle the marketing materials. Nintendo of America has a rather large marketing team. When Treehouse has something ready for them, they'll try to get it to them within a reasonable time-frame... That's still potentially dozens, perhaps hundreds, of eyes down the line getting to see promotional material... the kind of things they'll have to prepare for e3 and the likes for an English audience.

3) Licensing. This one is dodgy. See, even though Nintendo owns most of these IPs, there is still an extensive licensing process for each IP that gets involved with the product, and this is a process that will have to be managed globally. There is a reason why on the title screen of Smash Bros, you see a flood of copyright text at the bottom. All it takes is one person who can see the brands or characters being managed to leak it to the rest of the world.

It's possible someone from the development team leaked the information, but I get the feeling they would have clear, current information if they did. It is very reasonable that they are not involved with developing the game at all. Since there are so many people to blame, they can get away with it scot-free. As such, Mr. Sakurai's team and Treehouse will only let it see a new set of eyes see it when they need to see it, close to when the information and materials have to be prepared for the world to see.

domokl

Smash Lord
I have new reasoning to believe gematsu isn't all we have now. So if we were to get a gematsu character on Monday then another gematsu character at the august direct that would leave one secret newcomer. I really don't think there would only be one secret newcomer. Thoughts?

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
It's probably because they, the leaker, have no idea about the game itself.

Even on a top secret project like Smash Bros, information will pass along hundreds of hands, with as many eyes. Notice how the two credible leaks, the first and third, happened within a short time frame of it becoming public information. This leaves me to believe one of three parties had made the leak.

1) Someone who screens content at e3. I have never worked with e3 at an executive level, so I don't know if this even exists. That said, if you are going to show information to an audience of thousands locally and potentially millions via the Internet, you'll probably want some kind of board to see it.

2) Someone involved with marketing. I sincerely doubt someone from Treehouse would leak the information, but it's not like they handle the marketing materials. Nintendo of America has a rather large marketing team. When Treehouse has something ready for them, they'll try to get it to them within a reasonable time-frame... That's still potentially dozens, perhaps hundreds, of eyes down the line getting to see promotional material... the kind of things they'll have to prepare for e3 and the likes for an English audience.

3) Licensing. This one is dodgy. See, even though Nintendo owns most of these IPs, there is still an extensive licensing process for each IP that gets involved with the product, and this is a process that will have to be managed globally. There is a reason why on the title screen of Smash Bros, you see a flood of copyright text at the bottom. All it takes is one person who can see the brands or characters being managed to leak it to the rest of the world.

It's possible someone from the development team leaked the information, but I get the feeling they would have clear, current information if they did. It is very reasonable that they are not involved with developing the game at all. Since there are so many people to blame, they can get away with it scot-free. As such, Mr. Sakurai's team and Treehouse will only let it see a new set of eyes see it when they need to see it, close to when the information and materials have to be prepared for the world to see.
Judging by how the leak contains mostly outdated information and then one updated bit (the specific name of Mii Fighters), that leads me to believe that the leaker is someone who had some access to early developmental information and information that would be announced soon. I think this does make the possibility of the leaker being someone actually developing the game to be very unlikely. Someone with that kind of access to inside information could have provided information of much more quantity and quality. As a result, the information leaked probably came from someone on the outside, who's knowledge of the game would have to be limited to some degree. This in turn, combined with the outdated nature of the information leaked, leads me to believe that there is a possibility of the leaked information not being 100% accurate or complete.

Last edited:

Bingoshi

Smash Apprentice
You know? I was thinking about the roster for this game and whether I was happy with it (assuming the Gematsu leaks are ALL the newcomers) and...I think I am...kind of. You see, before SSB4 was even announced, before Brawl was even released, I've been a HUGE Mega Man supporter. And well, my favorite blue robot made it in. Needless to say, I was really happy. Eventually I heard Sakurai wanted to revive more forgotten franchises, like Kid Icarus, and this is where a lot of my disappointment stems from... You see, I was hyped up to see people like Takamaru, Lip, Mach Rider, Prince Sable, etc. I also wanted Isaac/Matthew in as well... And well, it doesn't seem like I'll be seeing any of those characters. So it was Sakurai's statement about classic characters that got me hyped up even more about this game, but to see that he was only referring to Little Mac (who recently had a new game) or third parties like Pac-Man and Mega Man (whom I love and am super happy he's included) I felt...a little let down. And out of all the remaining newcomers, Shulk is the only one I like.

Perhaps that was my fault for thinking he was referring to my favorite famicom Samurai, or Lip, or whoever else. With that out of the way, to focus on the newcomers announced, the only ones I actually like are Mega Man, Little Mac, and Pac-Man...which is sad, considering how many awesome newcomers were in Brawl. So, all things considered, I'm disappointed with the roster, but I'm super hyped to play as Mega Man too. In fact, it's Mega Man who's keeping me from being too upset about it. Maybe someday, in a future game (if there is one), I'll get to see Isaac/Matthew, Takamaru, Lip, and the rest join the roster, but it looks unlikely at this point. In any case, my two favorite characters of all time are together in one game, Kirby and Mega Man... So I can't complain too much.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

Did we ever talk about the Foul Mouthed Leaker?

I dunno.

I feel that one has substance.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
So...

I dunno.

If I recall, that one was the one that claimed to be a tester of the game, correct? So what he "leaked" was the affirmation of Shulk and Chorus Men being in, as well as saying that both Ridley and Mewtwo would be in as well. Also, Ridley has a unique mechanic that lets him fly. Is that everything?

Well, there's nothing to prove or disprove this leak at the moment. It didn't leak that much, and it partially lines up with Gematsu. I would say that this leak is believable. Shulk and Chorus Men seem pretty likely now, and if anyone else is going to get in aside from the Gematsu newcomers, it would probably be Mewtwo and Ridley. Aside from that, the circumstances of how the leaker got the information, as well as the little details he included, are believable enough, I think.

Again, we have no way of verifying or disproving the leak at the moment. But I think it's worth keeping an eye on. Perhaps a reveal of a flying Ridley would give this leak some basis for being true.

(Although I really hope it's real. Mewtwo AND Ridley playable in this game? That'd be awesome!)

Last edited:

epicgordan

Smash Ace
So...

I dunno.

The Angry Video Game Nerd leaked some newcomers? What did he say? Not sure why he'd be angry since the Mii Fighters ensure that he can be in the game after all.:p

But seriously, I'd like a link to the leak, please. Sounds too good to not pass up.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Can't say I've heard of it. Mind telling me what it said, or at least the link to it?
If I recall, that one was the one that claimed to be a tester of the game, correct? So what he "leaked" was the affirmation of Shulk and Chorus Men being in, as well as saying that both Ridley and Mewtwo would be in as well. Also, Ridley has a unique mechanic that lets him fly. Is that everything?

Well, there's nothing to prove or disprove this leak at the moment. It didn't leak that much, and it partially lines up with Gematsu. I would say that this leak is believable. Shulk and Chorus Men seem pretty likely now, and if anyone else is going to get in aside from the Gematsu newcomers, it would probably be Mewtwo and Ridley. Aside from that, the circumstances of how the leaker got the information, as well as the little details he included, are believable enough, I think.

Again, we have no way of verifying or disproving the leak at the moment. But I think it's worth keeping an eye on. Perhaps a reveal of a flying Ridley would give this leak some basis for being true.

(Although I really hope it's real. Mewtwo AND Ridley playable in this game? That'd be awesome!)
There's the leak for you Scatman.

Now thing is...

I kinda have faith in this one for multiple reasons.

1. It's about the time where leaks will start to be true and more common. Three months before release. I may be cutting it a bit early but eh, sue me.
2. The story is actually a believable one. I can imagine everything he's saying being true, especially Treehouse assuming he knows nothing.
3. The little details seem right so far. Though I'd like some media type people to confirm that his "testing" experience is realistic. At least how "testers" are chosen.
4. Frankly, he seems too.... stupid? to make something up. The dude knows nothing of 4chan and apparently only used it because he found out it was an anonymous place to talk. He's ignorant of well everything internet. Something seems off here and in a good way.

Does anyone have a pic of it by the way? I know we have one around here somewhere.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Love him or hate him, Ridley is a character long overdue, and has a lot to offer as a fighter.

Twin Shot

Smash Journeyman
Easiest way to put it is that Gematsu is accurate albeit outdated.

I would take most info as relatively true, but keep in mind that anything could happen.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Well, it seems fine to me, I like it, at least. It apparently doesn't say anything about Chrom, which is good news for me, and I like all the other newcomers it said about, and it doesn't say that's all the newcomers left, so it's one of my more favorite leaks. I hope it's true. :awesome:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
@ Con0rrrr Con0rrrr

You said something about how he got the info?

Could you say that again?

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
@ Con0rrrr Con0rrrr

You said something about how he got the info?

Could you say that again?
I assume your talking about Foul Mouth? I thought I did, I got it mixed up with something else, though oddly my suggestion makes sense given what he said. Maybe he was just a media guy that isn't as involved in the industry anymore that was on a list he should not have been on, I'll quote my recent post from Rumors and leaks thread really quick to show why I think that leak has something going for it.

After analyzing again, the leak never stated he was a tester or anything. Just vague references to what was going on.

I honestly think it has some serious stuff going for it. It's tough to disprove it, and the way he references the characters and the "event" he was at just adds up. He got specific when talking about how he saw Mewtwo among other things, and he doesn't even know whether he told all the newcomers or not.

Combine that with the fact that he definently did not know how to use 4chan, among other things.

It's safe, but I don't think that makes it any less valid. The way that it is safe just makes sense given the context of this guy + where he apparently was.

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
Hmm that leak does seem belieavble and the hyping for the big crowds with ridley fits with the shadow. It dosent have any crazy things and the guy sounded legit when he talked about chorus boys as well.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I assume your talking about Foul Mouth? I thought I did, I got it mixed up with something else, though oddly my suggestion makes sense given what he said. Maybe he was just a media guy that isn't as involved in the industry anymore that was on a list he should not have been on, I'll quote my recent post from Rumors and leaks thread really quick to show why I think that leak has something going for it.

After analyzing again, the leak never stated he was a tester or anything. Just vague references to what was going on.
Oh...

That story was actually why I thought it had a chance...

Okay.....

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Found the image of the leak.

Personally, this is my favorite leak. Just the irony of this dude potentially being the one to leak info. So if I'm a little too nice to it, just know it is because I find it hilarious

Oh...

That story was actually why I thought it had a chance...

Okay.....
It still may have been though. Maybe something seperate but connected? I dont know. My brain works weird. But for some reason it lines up that info with this leak. Stupid brain

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
By the way @ Con0rrrr Con0rrrr , could you post that story again and maybe where you thought you got it from?

domokl

Smash Lord
He also implies he knows more characters but dosent want to say anything about them

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
He also implies he knows more characters but dosent want to say anything about them
It was character limits.

He couldn't fit everything he wanted to say.

Then he got trolled and he stopped.

I have no clue where that is. But my brain keeps connecting it to this. I said it above somewhere, just a shortened version.
You made something about it in the Ridley thread.

Could you bring that up real quick?

Shroob

Sup?
It's a cute leak, but anyone can do it. You, or you, or even you could go onto 4chan right this instant and make something similar to that. All you need are a few buzz words.

Shulk, Ridley, and imply the Chorus Men. Bonus points for Mewtwo.

I honestly don't see how this is different than any Gamefaqs leak.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
It's a cute leak, but anyone can do it. You, or you, or even you could go onto 4chan right this instant and make something similar to that. All you need are a few buzz words.

More so that people specifically mention that they like the leak when they believe in it.

You must remain impartial with these things. They are using this to manipulate you.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

Because it doesn't say anything about Chrom on it. :awesome:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
You made something about it in the Ridley thread.

Could you bring that up real quick?
Hmm. I remember what I thought I remember if that makes any sense.

I remember something (whether it's related to Foul Mouth or not) leaving a comment on 4chan of something like this.

*When asked how he knew info*
"Basically ima on a list that i shouldnt be on. Was involved in the industry a loooong time ago and I assumed I was off it by now. Hadnt been invited to an event in like 5 years. Suddenly got invited to this, must've used an outdated list."
yes lol that was my foul mouth impression

Now that I look back on it though. It could have been a dream. I do that sometimes, mix dreams with reality. It also makes sense because i found Foul Mouth at like 2AM my time and was about to head to sleep. Maybe got confused in there. Something still tells me that story came from somewhere though. I have no clue where.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
*When asked how he knew info*
"Basically ima on a list that i shouldnt be on. Was involved in the industry a loooong time ago and I assumed I was off it by now. Hadnt been invited to an event in like 5 years. Suddenly got invited to this, must've used an outdated list."
"They got a list of tha media and some select peeps they are always invitin out to this ****. I'm not even in the industry anymore and haven't been fo years so no clue why I was invited LOL. Last event I was invited out to was 5+ years ago. No clue why I was invited this time."

There's your post from the Ridley thread.

This is what caught my attention.

This sounds right, I just want someone from the industry to confirm that's how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom