• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
No, they should vote for the Xenomorph...with wings and a pterosaur's head. Because thats what playable Ridley is.
...still don't get it why neither Spyro nor Crash were in Playstation's Not-Smash Bros.
Well, I can't say much about Crash, but I know why Spyro shouldn't be in that game. The overall history of Spyro (including the games of all three versions of him) does not really associate him much with Sony. (In fact, his relationship is better with Nintendo.) Only the classic Spyro, who's first three games were all Playstation exclusives, was close to Sony and considered its mascot.

Except Spyro is dead, Ridley keeps coming back
When I say "Because Sakurai hates Ridley" It's because how I've seen fanfiction with a more accurate portrayal of his character
Really? Since when did being a part of the top 20 best-selling video game franchises of all time make someone "dead"?

D

Deleted member

Ridley can be done properly (like any other character outside of ridicolous things like Andross, Kraid, Mother Brain, etc) and nobody (im counting those who actually wants Ridley playable) gives a s**t if he is smaller than usual. There. Everything else is subjective. Sakurai just doesn't wants to. Hell, he and his team don't even care about how Ridley was done considering what kind of glitches he has and how horribly and lazily his model was done (its exactly same as Other M model except so much worse that those who are responsible for it must die in a fire). Not much can be done until Sakurai changes his mind.
Until that happens like it happened with the Villager and Pac-Man (and possibly Ryu, i dunno), closest thing to playable Ridley in Smash we will get is either if Project M will make their own version, my mod or in Super Smash Bros Crusade.

...either way, vote for Ridley just to show you don't give a s**t about Sakurai's excuse. It won't make him playable for this game, but will still show something.
Now this is coming off as just spiteful, and I can't respect that, dude.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Where's the love for Max in all the Advance Wars discussion? Andy and Sami always get mentioned but he's always brushed to the side.
Probably because Max isn't thought of as that interesting by comparison? That'd be my guess.

Well, I can't say much about Crash, but I know why Spyro shouldn't be in that game. The overall history of Spyro (including the games of all three versions of him) does not really associate him much with Sony. (In fact, his relationship is better with Nintendo.) Only the classic Spyro, who's first three games were all Playstation exclusives, was close to Sony and considered its mascot.

Really? Since when did being a part of the top 20 best-selling video game franchises of all time make someone "dead"?
Well, this is the list I usually go by:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_game_franchises

Spyro isn't even close.

But regardless, even if he was, being an extremely successful best-selling franchises does NOT mean a franchise can't die. Activision doesn't care about Spyro anymore. They shoehorned him into their new Skylander's series as a gimmick, and he's not been seen since, instead they just keep creating new Skylander's. The original Spyro series died, then they finished Legend of Spyro and now, yeah, Spyro is basically dead.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So um at some point today we were arguing something about Bayonetta and something about her guns being too realistic for her to be in smash (plus numerous other reasons). Does having realistic guns mean that characters such as Sami from Advance Wars and the Grunt from Battalion Wars mean they don't have a chance to appear in a future smash game or could nintendo work around it? I asked this earlier but no one answered (I think).
I think an Advance Wars character would work for the same reason as Snake; as long as they use explosives and not guns they're fine. Which is easy, because those are obviously used quite often.
At the same time however, I could see them using an exaggerated assault rifle as their jab if it's like Mega Man's lemons and doesn't do much damage/knockback or if the bullets are comically oversized/unrealistic.

As much as I would expect Andy to represent the series, I think Sami's the coolest of the main three.
Dat tank top do'~
Dis. I can finally attest to this as I have played the first game now.
Sami is DEFINITELY the best one. :)

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'd definitely prefer Sami. I think she just looks a lot cooler honestly. Plus as I've heard, Andy's a d***.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Well, this is the list I usually go by:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_game_franchises

Spyro isn't even close.

But regardless, even if he was, being an extremely successful best-selling franchises does NOT mean a franchise can't die. Activision doesn't care about Spyro anymore. They shoehorned him into their new Skylander's series as a gimmick, and he's not been seen since, instead they just keep creating new Skylander's. The original Spyro series died, then they finished Legend of Spyro and now, yeah, Spyro is basically dead.
This was where I got my information: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02...20-game-franchises-ever-175-million-toys-sold
...You don't know much about Skylanders, do you? Spyro is still very much alive in that series, you know. Sure, adding him in the title of the first game was obviously a gimmick, but he's still an important part of that series, even now.
I've had to tell people why he's notable in that series many times, so I'll just copy a list and put it here:
1: He is the leader of the modern Skylanders.
2: He has the most figurines out of all the Skylanders (Series 1, Dark, Legendary, Series 2, Series 3, Series 3 Dark, Elite). I just want to point out that Series 3, Series 3 Dark, and Elite Spyro came out RECENTLY.
3: One of the Skylanders, Trigger Happy, used to have gold coins as bullets that had Spyro on them.
4: There is a form of currency you can pick up that resembles Spyro.
5: In the game, there are collectible hats which you can equip to your Skylanders. One of them (the Trucker Hat) has Spyro on it.
6: In the 3DS version of Swap Force, there is a statue of Master Eon with Spyro next to him.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Your right though Max is still an interesting choice IMO.

Andy a d*ck? Not from what I know. I played the 2 GBA games and Andy is brash; hot-headed though he's not a douche or anything.

If their were an AW rep in Smash, it would have to be Andy. There's never been a series where the first rep of said series wasn't the main protagonist.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Doesn't matter. Unless Wars gets a new game we're not going to get a character from it, and if we do we're going to get that character.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If their were an AW rep in Smash, it would have to be Andy. There's never been a series where the first rep of said series wasn't the main protagonist.
Robin over Chrom though.

Doesn't matter. Unless Wars gets a new game we're not going to get a character from it, and if we do we're going to get that character.
Oh...Okay...
I guess I'll be on my way.:urg:

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Except Spyro is dead
Thats a low blow, bruh.
Oh, right.
You know, even Mario franchise would still be considered dead if Mario games would stop getting made for 20 years. Being great does not makes something "immortal".
The main point I'm trying to make clear is that while Sakurai takes certain liberties in design aspects of characters, he pretty much stays true to the source (though it's really the development team in general). In fact, the source material, be it in-game models, artwork from the original creators, etc. are used as the reference points for each character. So if anything, blame Sakamoto or whoever did Ridley's concept art in Other M for designing him in such a way that wouldn't work without some drastic changes.
He still forgets some details that, while they don't affect the gameplay, still are important. For example, Mario is always all serious instead of being smiling and everything like he always does. Another example is Bowser and co.'s voices being replaced with animalistic roars even though their voices would still fit the game (at least Bowser's voice would since it still sounds like it belongs to something like Bowser rather than a human). Yet another example is Ganondorf's...laughable appearance that uses Twilight Princess design, but somehow makes it funny instead of threatening (that probably shouldn't count) and his absolutely unfitting running animation (seriously, that guy was running like a normal guy even when he was older than dirt in WW). Another example is Ridley's beak in the game, which never opened like this.
And all that concept art Other M Ridley would need to work is shorter and thicker tail, so, i don't agree with that. Real Other M Ridley though? Yeah, he needs changes.
Now this is coming off as just spiteful, and I can't respect that, dude.
But its true. Unfortunately (not the first part, everything else). Just...
And when you compare it to the source:
Yeah, last 3 images don't show normal Other M Ridley (i was trying to find out how much better would he look like with fixed beak, so, i replaced his model with edited one), but thats not exactly what im trying to show. Just couldn't find any shots with higher resolution. As for it being Other M model, but worse, well, i meant it literally is same model, but downgraded in a lot of parts (textures, rigging, shaders/materials, etc). Would you like to see your favourite character in this game with absurdly noticable overbite, cross-eyed...eyes, low-res textures that are so bad it hurts and skin that looks like its made of glass even though they just edited model from one of the games that character appeared in? Same thing here.
If you didn't meant this part of my post, then...Which one exactly?
Robin over Chrom though.
Isn't Robin, you know, player's character?

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
You know, even Mario franchise would still be considered dead if Mario games would stop getting made for 20 years. Being great does not makes something "immortal".
I actually was referring to Skylanders. Because people claim that Spyro is currently "dead", I usually point to the success of that series. (And then that leads to people saying he's not relevant in Skylanders, and then I bring up evidence to support his distinctions, and then...the cycle repeats with someone else)

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I actually was referring to Skylanders. Because people claim that Spyro is currently "dead", I usually point to the success of that series. (And then that leads to people saying he's not relevant in Skylanders, and then I bring up evidence to support his distinctions, and then...the cycle repeats with someone else)
Well, in such case, F-Zero isn't dead either since Captain Falcon is playable in SSB4 (something i would never complain about).

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Well, in such case, F-Zero isn't dead either since Captain Falcon is playable in SSB4 (something i would never complain about).
The difference I see is that Skylanders is considered a spinoff of Spyro's original/Legend series.
Smash isn't a spinoff of F-Zero.
That's why Captain Falcon could be considered "dead' since he's not a part of anything new that's at least somewhat related to F-Zero. This isn't the same as with Spyro. He still has new games that are related (albeit distantly) to his original franchise.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
The difference I see is that Skylanders is considered a spinoff of Spyro's original/Legend series.
Smash isn't a spinoff of F-Zero.
That's why Captain Falcon could be considered "dead' since he's not a part of anything new that's at least somewhat related to F-Zero. This isn't the same as with Spyro. He still has new games that are related (albeit distantly) to his original franchise.
"Skylanders is a separate video game franchise, that features Spyro, Cynder, Sparx, and Moneybags (renamed Auric) and hundreds of new characters that make up the roster."

Its a totally separate franchise that features a few characters... but HUNDREDS of other characters totally unrelated to Spyro, and after the first game has nothing connected to Spyro at all. Except variants of Spyro himself.

Plus, its listed under spinoffs on a Wikipedia article. And they blatantly say its a separate series anyway.

Officially, its a separate series with almost nothing to do with the original Spyro series. Spyro is only one of hundreds of characters in Skylanders.

D

Deleted member

He still forgets some details that, while they don't affect the gameplay, still are important. For example, Mario is always all serious instead of being smiling and everything like he always does.

To say Mario is always smiling and super happy fun time is exaggeration.
There are plenty of times Mario is serious, especially in the RPGs.

And then there's the Strikers games....

Much happy. So smile.

It would make sense that Mario put on a more serious disposition for a fighter.

Another example is Bowser and co.'s voices being replaced with animalistic roars even though their voices would still fit the game (at least Bowser's voice would since it still sounds like it belongs to something like Bowser rather than a human).
Chalk that up to how their official voices were animalistic back in the 64 era before Bowser became Spike from Tom and Jerry and Donkey Kong became Scooby-Doo, as well as Brawl's more "gritty" environment.
The newer voices would fit better in Smash 4, admittedly.

Yet another example is Ganondorf's...laughable appearance that uses Twilight Princess design, but somehow makes it funny instead of threatening (that probably shouldn't count) and his absolutely unfitting running animation (seriously, that guy was running like a normal guy even when he was older than dirt in WW).
He wasn't exactly wearing weighted armor in WW, now was he?

Another example is Ridley's beak in the game, which never opened like this.
Look closely in the concept art. See that mini sketch of Ridley flying after Samus? See how his beak opens like that?

Not that I'm saying it's justified, but it's not exactly out of nowhere.

And all that concept art Other M Ridley would need to work is shorter and thicker tail, so, i don't agree with that. Real Other M Ridley though? Yeah, he needs changes.
Actually, we don't know that for sure, because what concept art Other M Ridley needs first of all is a model to judge by.

But its true. Unfortunately (not the first part, everything else). Just...
And when you compare it to the source:
Yeah, last 3 images don't show normal Other M Ridley (i was trying to find out how much better would he look like with fixed beak, so, i replaced his model with edited one), but thats not exactly what im trying to show. Just couldn't find any shots with higher resolution.
The glitches existing =/= they don't care.
Glitches are glitches. They just happen. Especially when the case for this one is due to a very specific event occurring; Ridley being knocked over at the very instance he first lands.
Or should Smash 4 itself just be considered a product the development team didn't care about because numerous glitches exist/existed?

As for the textures, yes they are rather bad when looked at close up, but at a distance they look fine.

In fact, they look like they were made to blend with the brighter colors of the cast.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
"Skylanders is a separate video game franchise, that features Spyro, Cynder, Sparx, and Moneybags (renamed Auric) and hundreds of new characters that make up the roster."
Its a totally separate franchise that features a few characters... but HUNDREDS of other characters totally unrelated to Spyro, and after the first game has nothing connected to Spyro at all. Except variants of Spyro himself.
Plus, its listed under spinoffs on a Wikipedia article. And they blatantly say its a separate series anyway.
Officially, its a separate series with almost nothing to do with the original Spyro series. Spyro is only one of hundreds of characters in Skylanders.
(I got rid of the extra spaces in your quote to condense this post.)
There is a relationship to the previous Spyro series. It was stated that Spyro came from another world to join the Skylanders.
So calling it totally separate is incorrect.
Admittedly, however, the connection between main series and spinoff has weakened with each successive game. (If you saw the original version of Skylanders, known as Spyro's Kingdom, it was a spinoff in the truest sense.)
But again, Spyro is not "only one of hundreds". I made a pretty little list of distinctions that Spyro has. (And to be clear, those are taken from all Skylanders games, not just the first one.) No other Skylander shares these characteristics with him. Calling him undistinguished is blatant oversimplification.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
(I got rid of the extra spaces in your quote to condense this post.)
There is a relationship to the previous Spyro series. It was stated that Spyro came from another world to join the Skylanders.
So calling it totally separate is incorrect.
Admittedly, however, the connection between main series and spinoff has weakened with each successive game. (If you saw the original version of Skylanders, known as Spyro's Kingdom, it was a spinoff in the truest sense.)
But again, Spyro is not "only one of hundreds". I made a pretty little list of distinctions that Spyro has. (And to be clear, those are taken from all Skylanders games, not just the first one.) No other Skylander shares these characteristics with him. Calling him undistinguished is blatant oversimplification.
I didn't say he was "undistinguished." But every Skylander's character is unique in their own way. Spyro isn't any more unique than any other Skylander's character.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I didn't say he was "undistinguished." But every Skylander's character is unique in their own way. Spyro isn't any more unique than any other Skylander's character.
You said "Spyro is only one of hundreds of characters", so I took that to mean he wasn't extraordinary.
Yes, every Skylander has his/her/its own quirks, but most of them have little to no qualities that are comparable to those of Spyro that I previously listed. (Like nobody has a hat with their face on it, and there's only one leader, obviously.)
I remember that someone from Toys for Bob said that all Skylanders were meant to be equal, but it's obviously not true. The one who has received the most nods and distinctions is Spyro.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero

Much happy. So smile.

Point taken.
Chalk that up to how their official voices were animalistic back in the 64 era before Bowser became Spike from Tom and Jerry and Donkey Kong became Scooby-Doo, as well as Brawl's more "gritty" environment.
And thats what im mostly talking about. But they also had such voices in Melee and Melee wasn't so gritty, so.
But he was wearing it in TP and he was still running, with a large sword in his hand(s). And he looked like a guy running with a sword in his hands rather than...you know...like in SSBB and SSB4.
Look closely in the concept art. See that mini sketch of Ridley flying after Samus? See how his beak opens like that?

Concept art =/= Game. Even more - pretty much unused concept art =/= the game itself. And that mini sketch is rough and obviously not much effort was put into it.
Actually, we don't know that for sure, because what concept art Other M Ridley needs first of all is a model to judge by.
Perhaps i can fix that later.
Glitches are glitches. They just happen. Especially when the case for this one is due to a very specific event occurring; Ridley being knocked over at the very instance he first lands.
Or should Smash 4 itself just be considered a product the development team didn't care about because numerous glitches exist/existed?
Point taken.
As for the textures, yes they are rather bad when looked at close up, but at a distance they look fine.

In fact, they look like they were made to blend with the brighter colors of the cast.
Then why not make every character's textures low-res? Why bother making them HD? It takes more work. They would look just fine at distance.
And he looked just fine with normal textures (maybe even better):

Doesn't means he has to look like he is made of glass when viewed closer. And on this screenshot, his textures are just as low-res as in SSB4, but it doesn't looks like s**t thanks to better shading.
Model in SSB4 is objectively worse than in Other M for no reasons.
Side note: f***ing love hazardless Pyrosphere in SSBB/PM. Thanks, DSX8. Why isn't a stage hazard switch available in SSB4...one thing is adding a controversial character, but another thing is adding a little button that probably takes no effort that would still make a lot of people happy and no one mad at its inclusion.
Ultimate solution to the Ridley issue:

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Fake_Ridley
Yes. That guy. Just needs bigger wings, thinner body (Ridley being fat or anything other than anorexic goes against his design and Other M Ridley is still anorexic, just has more muscles), bigger arms and he is done. Oh, and spite is just NES Ridley. He would look more accurate to later appearances with Fake Ridley's colors. Author of this animation made a good work.

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
As much as I would expect Andy to represent the series, I think Sami's the coolest of the main three.

Dat tank top do'~
Where's the love for Max in all the Advance Wars discussion? Andy and Sami always get mentioned but he's always brushed to the side.
Forget both of them, the obvious choice is Von Bolt. All his attacks would involve weaponizing the letter h.

D

Deleted member

And thats what im mostly talking about. But they also had such voices in Melee and Melee wasn't so gritty, so.
Melee was also before we got Spike and Scooby.

But he was wearing it in TP and he was still running, with a large sword in his hand(s). And he looked like a guy running with a sword in his hands rather than...you know...like in SSBB and SSB4.
I only saw him "run" short spurts to swing a sword in the game.
He mainly just walked or hopped.

Concept art =/= Game. Even more - pretty much unused concept art =/= the game itself. And that mini sketch is rough and obviously not much effort was put into it.
Even so, it's clear the concept art inspired elements of Smash 4 Ridley's design. Namely the extra spikes on the sides of the wings and the patch of orange on the chest.

Then why not make every character's textures low-res? Why bother making them HD? It takes more work. They would look just fine at distance.
Difference between the characters and Ridley is that the characters are going to be in numerous positions where you see them up close. Ridley only is seen up close if you pause the game and zoom on him.

Or for all we know, he's lower-res for the same reason he's not in 8-Player Smash. *shrugs* Would make sense considering Metal Face isn't at their resolution either.
Or the same reason the Assists aren't nearly the same resolution as the characters; because the characters are characters.

And he looked just fine with normal textures (maybe even better):

Doesn't means he has to look like he is made of glass when viewed closer. And on this screenshot, his textures are just as low-res as in SSB4, but it doesn't looks like s**t thanks to better shading.
Model in SSB4 is objectively worse than in Other M for no reasons.
It may look cleaner, but it looks too shiny to blend well.

Yes. That guy. Just needs bigger wings, thinner body and bigger arms and he is done. Oh, and spite is just NES Ridley. He would look more accurate to later appearances with Fake Ridley's colors.

NES Ridley is technically "fake" because of the Zero Mission retcon.

Last edited by a moderator:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Melee was also before we got Spike and Scooby.
Oh.
I only saw him "run" short spurts to swing a sword in the game.
He mainly just walked or hopped.
He still does it normally while SSBB and SSB4 Ganondorf can't even dash properly and does that weird "ugh" kind of dash. And if you don't know what exactly im talking about, then its when he runts towards Link and gives you opportunity to do...er...this:

Don't remember how it was called.
Even so, it's clear the concept art inspired elements of Smash 4 Ridley's design. Namely the extra spikes on the sides of the wings and the patch of orange on the chest.
Doesn't means you have to include something that absolutely disgusting. Like if Mario would make this expression each time he is supposed to open his mouth just because it appeared once on a concept art's rough sketches part:

Ignore background on the image. It doesn't matters. What matters is that Mario here is ridicolous. And kinda creepy. But mostly ridicolous.
Difference between the characters and Ridley is that the characters are going to be in numerous positions where you see them up close. Ridley only is seen up close if you pause the game and zoom on him.

Or for all we know, he's lower-res for the same reason he's not in 8-Player Smash. *shrugs* Would make sense considering Metal Face isn't at their resolution either.
Or the same reason the Assists aren't nearly the same resolution as the characters.
Metal Face looks great and he is in same role as Ridley.

4 Other M Ridleys can work just fine in SSBB with some minor optimizing that would be possible to do for SSB4. 4 Ridleys. SSBB is for Wii. SSB4 is for WiiU. Ridley is always one here.

It may look cleaner, but it looks too shiny to blend well.
Now thats just improper angle and DSX8's Pyrosphere having brighter lighting. Look at my profile pic then:

It looks better here.

NES Ridley is technically "fake" because of the Zero Mission retcon.
Oh. Still think that animation was well made.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Didn't Donkey Kong and Diddy have cartoony voices in DK64 as well? They did have animalistic voices in the SNES DK Country games though.

Last edited:

mark welford

Smash Ace

Much happy. So smile.

I was reading your post in Omega Shenron's voice and when I read what it said under the Mario Strikers picture it made me laugh. It does make sense for Mario to be serious in a fighting game.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
When was the last time they used Spyro for advertising purposes for Skylanders anyway?

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
When was the last time they used Spyro for advertising purposes for Skylanders anyway?
This is the point I keep trying to make. Yeah, TECHNICALLY he still exists, but I never see them advertise him, like, ever. The only time he had heavy ads for Skylander's was... Spyro's Adventure. The only one that can even arguably be considered a Spyro spinoff.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The main problem with the idea of Ridley fans trying to get Spyro isn't just Activision is greedy as ****, but because Spyro's main attack other than fire is him headbutting things. Ridley stabs with his tail and won't stop grabbing things.
Let's talk Indie characters, which ones would you like to see? Remember, 'would like' isn't the same as 'think has a chance'
Shovel Knight, Quote and Shantae are the big Indie 3 from what I've seen, I've even made a Quote moveset before, I'd like to see all three of these characters even though Shovel Knight is pretty much impossible due to lack of Japanese popularity where as Cave Story is Japanese and Shantae is our version of Mother 3, cult following over there despite no release

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Let's talk Indie characters, which ones would you like to see? Remember, 'would like' isn't the same as 'think has a chance'
Shovel Knight, Quote and Shantae are the big Indie 3 from what I've seen, I've even made a Quote moveset before, I'd like to see all three of these characters even though Shovel Knight is pretty much impossible due to lack of Japanese popularity where as Cave Story is Japanese and Shantae is our version of Mother 3, cult following over there despite no release
I would want to see Shantae the most myself. If they choose Shantae I would hope they go with the Risky's Revenge look, it's the best one for Smash imo. Shovel Knight would also be cool to see. However I have zero interest in Cave Story so Quote would be extremely boring for me. As indie reps, all three have very little chance...
But...maybe Shovel Knight isn't as impossible as he seems...

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Pokemon is a series that is one of the hardest to predict which character could get in, for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom