• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changing Fox's Shine Color

excadril

Smash Rookie
You've probably heard people ask this a million times, but i'm new here and I can't find a thread that has either a tutorial on how to do it, or a dl link for PM 3.6. I believe I have the tools to do it, but if anyone already has a red recolor for fox's shine, that'd be awesome. If you know how to change lasers too, i'd like to know.

Thanks!
Ex

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
I'd REALLY also like to know if anyone has a DL link or a simple tutorial. Thanks in advance!

Aldolies

Smash Rookie
it's quite easy to recolor fox's shine you only need the brawl box (i think it is a tool not so sure), which you can find on google.
1.-open fox folder
2.-next you will open the fitFox.PAC archive

3.-expand the ModelData [2], a bounch of folders will came up just expand the color and material folders
4.- finally have fun changing the colors

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
it's quite easy to recolor fox's shine you only need the brawl box (i think it is a tool not so sure), which you can find on google.
1.-open fox folder
2.-next you will open the fitFox.PAC archive

3.-expand the ModelData [2], a bounch of folders will came up just expand the color and material folders
4.- finally have fun changing the colors
( ❤ ͜ʖ ❤)

SteelCityMewtwo

Smash Rookie
I'm curious how this turned out for everyone.

I've been trying to change the color of Falco's shine as the first step of a silly project, and am having difficulty. Navigating to the colors in brawlbox is easy enough. However, it does not produce the desired color result. I'm trying to make it purple, and it appears to be purple in brawlbox, but in the actual game, the reflector is bright red. Similarly, green colors produced yellow.

Have you had similar issues with Fox's shine? Does anyone understand this behavior? Seems like a bit of a logic puzzle. In the meantime, if anyone wants red and isn't getting it, I'd suggest a deep, eggplanty purple.

Aldolies

Smash Rookie
I'm curious how this turned out for everyone.

I've been trying to change the color of Falco's shine as the first step of a silly project, and am having difficulty. Navigating to the colors in brawlbox is easy enough. However, it does not produce the desired color result. I'm trying to make it purple, and it appears to be purple in brawlbox, but in the actual game, the reflector is bright red. Similarly, green colors produced yellow.

Have you had similar issues with Fox's shine? Does anyone understand this behavior? Seems like a bit of a logic puzzle. In the meantime, if anyone wants red and isn't getting it, I'd suggest a deep, eggplanty purple.
i actually passed from the same problem, and i realized that Fox,Falco and Wolf down+B it is confromed by two models one is the shine and the other is the reflector it self, when i tried to recolor Fox's reflector model i got yellow when i wanted a red recolor, Falco have the same issues but Wolf not, i recolored Wolf's reflector and shine and how it looks on Brawl Box looks the smae on the game.

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
I just replaced the falco reflector model over the fox shine. Dunno if it's larger or not since it's falcos, but hey it works for me.

Top Bottom