• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changing Custom Song Titles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I know how to change the custom song titles that appear in the Sound Test, My Music, and the actual stages, but is it possible to change the titles that appear on the "You've unlocked the [song] CD" messages?

Snu?

Smash Rookie
Open up your SD card on your computer, make a new folder in the root called SSBoggwavconv. Make a new text file and type in all of the song names you want in alphabetical order.

Pop in your SD card and run the game. If you're using the DVD5 version of the game, this step will be easy. If you're running DVD9 version, it will take a long time. The rest of this guide is realllllly long.

Glue a laptop to the top of your Wii/Wii U with a glue gun, make sure it runs Windows 98. Open up Notepad and type the original song name, two hyphens, then the name of the song you want to change it to. This will only work if you had a bean burrito for dinner 5 nights before. Digestion recognition was one of the technologies included in Windows 98 and is also compatible with the Wii user interface. After that, hop on one foot while patting your stomach for 10 minutes. If you shout ROOTYROOTYROOTY while doing it, the songs will be able to work in surround sound with a surround sound system. Make sure it's exactly 10 minutes (no more, no less) otherwise it won't work.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah, this is getting locked now. I don't mod these boards, but that's just excessive. You're not entitled to help simply by posting here. If nobody is responding, then search the forums or post in an existing, relevant thread. No need to rage like that.

And Snu, trolling like that is not appropriate either. If you're not going to post something helpful, don't post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom