• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Changing Chracter Order

GolfDude

Smash Rookie
I see there are codes here to let you change the position or have all of the same sharacters and my question is this..

im using brawl plus's lineup of characters that have the 3 solo pokemon playable, what code would be required to repalce the 3 pokemon with a copy of another character in those spots so they wortn appear randomly?

their positions on the grid are 31-33 , i want hose replaced with a duplicate of someone else..can anyone help me out with this?

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
For a second I thought you were talking about changing the character selection screen up.

Cosmick

Smash Apprentice
You don't need to change those slots, you just need the "custom random code."

This code allows you to pick the characters that you want to appear on random for you. I use this code too.

That way, whenever some one whines about me picking Meta Knight, I can just say I went random, and feel okay about it.

You can find the code in the Smash Workshop, on the code database thread.

GolfDude

Smash Rookie
what do i edit in that code to keep the pokemon from randomly appearing?

Top Bottom