• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenging some IKE PLAYERS...HERE

dmcmaster41

Smash Cadet
Ok so i'm gettin tired of all these ssbb players who just got the game saying they can beat me so i want to get this of my shoulders so i can rest in peace, anyways my friend code is 3437-2446-2856 so please people who are thee *best ike players in the world* i want to play you......thanks post your friend code

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying I can beat you or am the best or anything, but I'll play you.

dmcmaster41

Smash Cadet
hahahahahahahaha play me right now your the kind who do this.... right now please 3437-2446-2856 please, please i need this match....hahahahahhahahah

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i don't think you're in a position to hope that people can humor you with a challenge, lol

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
K so I added all those who put up their codes, let me know if you added me so we call Brawl, I'm ready to play whenever.

Fumetsu

Smash Rookie
mine is 0860-2948-9137

i would love to play anyone here, and ill add everyone that is here ^^

hope to play ya soon!

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
I will join this parade of Friend Code changing. I live in Japan right now so there may be some lag but I was acctually able to play some people in the US today and the lag wasn't terrible. So, I'll add everyone here and I hope some of you will do the same for me.

2707 0810 1038

Top Bottom