• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Approaching!!! ROY!! .PAC UP!!!! 12/7/09 at 3:36 AM EST

D1337

Smash Apprentice
...yeah, that's it alright *gags*
Hey its the closest thing we have to a one slot Roy. Im ok with it. besides its prob unnoticeable in game play.

But heres my prob. when I DL your RoyHairFail I did not get this hair. I got just the back of Marths hair which left a gaping hole in the top of Roy's head.

TehSqueeMistro

Smash Apprentice
Hey its the closest thing we have to a one slot Roy. Im ok with it. besides its prob unnoticeable in game play.

But heres my prob. when I DL your RoyHairFail I did not get this hair. I got just the back of Marths hair which left a gaping hole in the top of Roy's head.
hmm... thats interesting, cuz i've checked it and it works fine

Omg it looks like you sprayed acid on his eye.
no, he's just agreeing with me when i said it sux

D1337

Smash Apprentice
Eh, it's all good

YESZ, it wont be a failure anymore!
Wow that looks really good. But cant tell exaclty yet. Despite Squee hating his hair I'd say the only major error of it is the back of the right side of his hair (almost looks afro-ish) which sees like an easy fix, seeing its only one verticie. Im sure BeyondYou fixed this from what I see.

Oh and Wolfric my hopes are not down at all ^_^ Squee's Roy hair (at the time) was the only one to attempt and that was fair enough for me. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth am I right?
But i do feel a little stupid for working(whining) to get Squee's air when as day later it is updated. What a sad twist of events -_-

D1337

Smash Apprentice
Well a "One-Slot" Character is a vertex/texture that does not require a motion/fit.PAC which means it does not go over all of a characters color/animaitions. Like the Roy with Isaacs' hair goes over ALL of Marth's outfits therefore it replaces Marth completely. But this Roy vertex allows you to put Roy's vertex only over ONE of Marths outfits allow for Roy v Marth fights! :D

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
roy vs marth outfits yes roy vs marth moveset no, but with a vertex hack i should look better for 1 and for 2 you can have different colored hair for textures

Marthmaster800

Smash Apprentice
I see. I don't suppose they'll be able to find a Roy pac only able to fit over 1 sometime soon. Where is the vertex link?

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
can someone link me to the roy PSA with issac hair and the roy PSA without issac hair pleasE?

Marthmaster800

Smash Apprentice
Riivolution?

I think GoodolGanon might be serious; I think that it could happen, separating Ids, but it might take a while.

D1337

Smash Apprentice
Out of curiosity, how is the Roy hair vertex by BeyondYou coming along? I just remembered it a few pages back but thats all there is about it.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Here's a Roy pack using TehSqueeMistro's V3 (page 164 of this thread) and the other stuff from the page linked to on the OP (here).

Royvolution.zip
There's an XML of code you can add to Riivolution to make Roy toggleable, provided you put the files in /Brawl/packs/roy (or change the XML.) You could also just put the files where they would go (/fighter/marth, mainly) if you don't need Marth or aren't using Riivolution.

Top Bottom