• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chaddd's New Gannnon Combo Video: Teh Teaser...

chaddd

Smash Lord
I should have the video done by the end of the month, but we'll see. Just enjoy this clip. In terms of rediculousness, on a scale of 1-10, I'd give this about a 6 in relation to the other clips I'll be putting on this sick, sick, video. Enjoy!

Ganon SMASH!

chaddd

Smash Lord
No offense or anything, but all you did was six dairs on a fox that was teching in place every time lol.........Anyone could do that.....
You're right, I suck, I apologize for upsetting the 'great' Linguini. I'm not exactly sure why everyone attempts to find fault with something that atually got caught ON TAPE.

OMG HE COULD HAVE DI'ED THIS WAY...

TECHED THE OTHER WAY...

NOT USED THE UP B...

Blah blah blah.

Whatever with all the stupid criticism. I'm so happy that everyone in this community can instantly gauge skill level and give their opinion when no one wants to hear it. This is SMASH, EVERYTHING in this game could have possibly turned out slightly different based on judgment.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is: Constructive criticism please?

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I have dreams that involve doing 6 consecutive stomps...
Can't wait to see the rest of this.

Nite

Smash Champion
D*MN! I couldn't agree more. That was a good point Chaddd.

I'll watch this later and post again. Byaaaah!

Linguini

Smash Master
You're right, I suck, I apologize for upsetting the 'great' Linguini. I'm not exactly sure why everyone attempts to find fault with something that atually got caught ON TAPE.

TECHED THE OTHER WAY...

NOT USED THE UP B...

Blah blah blah.

Whatever with all the stupid criticism. I'm so happy that everyone in this community can instantly gauge skill level and give their opinion when no one wants to hear it. This is SMASH, EVERYTHING in this game could have possibly turned out slightly different based on judgment.

Ah, this was what I was trying to avoid, Nevermind haha, no hate at all on my part chad, sorry if my comment offended you.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Ah, this was what I was trying to avoid, Nevermind haha, no hate at all on my part chad, sorry if my comment offended you.
It's not that it really offended me, but it's very objective to the entire thing. I mean, saying no offense right before "you suck" doesn't change the "you suck" part. So saying, "no offense" and then explaining that "anyone could do that" is not exactly the most polite thing to say. I recorded the video against one the best Fox players in Georgia, and the chance to take the stomps presented itself, I certainly wasn't going to say "this guy should have teched" and not gone for it. I stomped the everloving crap out of him. It's on tape. That's all that matters.

But don't worry about the comment. It's all cool, I've just been on forums so long that I can't stand the fact that no matter what forum it is, the majority of the people are trying to spread negativity and be harda$$e$ through the computer.

chlor0form

Smash Journeyman

TECHED THE OTHER WAY...

NOT USED THE UP B...

Blah blah blah.

All I'm gunna say is that people are inclined to say things like you've mentioned (DI, teching, etc.) when you post a video like that and call it a combo. The fox was obviously in a trance or AFC (Away from Controller).

GAwes

Hidden Boss
eh, one thing you have to realize is that while DIing and teching options did exist in this, where would they have led him in most cases? Either to a back air or a foward air, you guys ever played a good ganon?

cF=)

Smash Lord
I came and got pregnant at the same time, don't ask me what the **** will happen when I'll stare at your complete combo video O___o Is this madness ? No, this is CHADDDDDDDDD !

Linguini

Smash Master
It's not that it really offended me, but it's very objective to the entire thing. I mean, saying no offense right before "you suck" doesn't change the "you suck" part. So saying, "no offense" and then explaining that "anyone could do that" is not exactly the most polite thing to say. I recorded the video against one the best Fox players in Georgia, and the chance to take the stomps presented itself, I certainly wasn't going to say "this guy should have teched" and not gone for it. I stomped the everloving crap out of him. It's on tape. That's all that matters.

But don't worry about the comment. It's all cool, I've just been on forums so long that I can't stand the fact that no matter what forum it is, the majority of the people are trying to spread negativity and be harda$$e$ through the computer.
In my case im not really trying to be a hard or any of that bull, I know your prob. a better ganon than me anyways. Whateve's no hard feeling bro, I look forward to playing you if you come down to FL for Ice's tournament, hopefully in june.

ShortAssassin

Smash Journeyman
eh, one thing you have to realize is that while DIing and teching options did exist in this, where would they have led him in most cases? Either to a back air or a foward air, you guys ever played a good ganon?
Exactly what I was thinking, had the Fox DId or teched differently, he still would have eaten an aerial.

Nite

Smash Champion
Eating Ganon aerials is definitely not fun. No matter which one it is, they all hurt. Especially since the stage was so small, it wouldn't have helped the Fox much to DI away only to get faired or baired off the stage.

Elen

Smash Lord
That was pretty much amazing. Lemme know when the whole thing comes out. Can't wait ^.^

Ares726

Smash Ace
Chaddd, that junk was hot. You're too raw shawty, too raw. Can't wait to see the whole thing. You should start bringing tapes to tournies (SoD4 and G4S3) to get a variety of opponents and what not.

Wes- Kudos to you for defending Chaddd's honor and throwing sarcastic insults at him at the same time. Multitasking ftw.

teh_MetaKn!ghT

Smash Rookie
pretty cool i also have dream on doing that kind of multiple stomps, but like you say it happens maybe cuz the fox was waiting for you to miss the L-cancel and you did it perfectly i play ganon too i hope with your combo video show us what you're really made off, because ppl just like to judge and judge but is a game ppl anything can happen

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
i usually dont talk smack or hate on ppl, because of course not only do i suck a$$ at smash and dunno how to play, but also ppl turn on you so ill keep it very light, umm the combo was cool, because it was rather unique and original, and combos are made out of ppls MISTAKES so it was cool, but then at the end it seemed like you guys just stopped playing, like you guys were just chilling, like it was almost staged, dunno if it was or wasnt, and it was cool but i was curious and i went to look at few of your matches that you have posted up, and saw that all you really do is bair and fair, especailly in Chaddd vs Chad 1, but hey you seemed to win em all so what do i know

technomancer

Smash Champion
This happens to me all the !@#$%ing time... I hate it so much... ****ing 43% damage stomp.

And if you DI it you just get punched in the face lol

chaddd

Smash Lord
i usually dont talk smack or hate on ppl, because of course not only do i suck a$$ at smash and dunno how to play, but also ppl turn on you so ill keep it very light, umm the combo was cool, because it was rather unique and original, and combos are made out of ppls MISTAKES so it was cool, but then at the end it seemed like you guys just stopped playing, like you guys were just chilling, like it was almost staged, dunno if it was or wasnt, and it was cool but i was curious and i went to look at few of your matches that you have posted up, and saw that all you really do is bair and fair, especailly in Chaddd vs Chad 1, but hey you seemed to win em all so what do i know
Yeah, the reason for that ending on the clip was to illustrate how angry my opponent was afterwards. Actually, I lost that match because I spent the rest of the time during that game laughing obnoxiously at my friend for getting it on tape.:laugh:

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I like combo videos because they demonstrate what can happen if you don't tech (no sarcasm).

A lot of the combos I see in combo vids start after someone missed an l-cancel, tech, or otherwise screws up.

Good stuff. I orgasm'd during the 4th, 5th, and 6th stomp. You should've taunted. Several times.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh boy, i feel da troof to ganon comin.

Chaddd used the triforce of power to stomp a mudhole in the ozone layer, and that's why the weather's been jacked up in GA for the past month.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yes, the Fox could've DI'd, teched, or meteor-cancelled (lol), but he was clearly frozen in fear of the Stomp-Stomp-Stomp-Stomp-Stomp-Stomp combo. And then a Shy Guy exploded.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I would have tried to meteor cancelled, but i would have been petrified by the totally mindboggling power of the Stomp-Stomp-Stomp-Stomp-Stomp-Stomp combo.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Good good.

However, just as it's not fair to say what could have happened, pointind out all the faults, it's not fair to say that his Ganon would definitely have owned the fox whether he tech rolled or not.

Nice anyways. Looking forward to it.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Well Ganon was trying to give Fox all the help he could...every time Ganon jumps he yells "TECH!" but the Fox just wouldn't tech. :(

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I can vouch for Chaddd's ability, he does this kind of **** all the time.
I've also played the fox in the video, C.
He doesn't suck. =P (<3 cornell)
If you want to see more of Chaddd ******, watch THIS
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4980317585504806151&hl=en

I'm the Marth in the video, and he straight destroys me, as well as the rest of my 5 man crew.
I'd like to say I don't suck, to pre-empt the insinuation that murdering those 5 people was no big accomplishment, but I have no proof to back that up. So take it or leave it, the combo video will be AMAZING.
I <3 Chaddd

BIG C

Smash Master
im not gonna dl but i saw chad play hes good but ganon doesnt combo so there is no practical ganon combo vid. but from what i hear its DBR style who cares if what he did was cool it was cool dont judge bcuz the other person is messing up. messing up is what makes combos in this game possible.

chaddd

Smash Lord
My laptop now refuses to edit video. I have to format this computer before I can continue with this crap. DELAYS DELAYS.

Top Bottom