• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
hey

WHO WAS IT THAT LOST A GAMECUBE CONTROLLER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~??

a seemingly brand new silver controller ended up in my backpack.
it wasn't me because my controller is black

props to onski for doin the tournaments

and thanks zoap for the ride

i'll give u a ride sometime ;)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
wtf frotaz AND nekurbis came to this!??!?!

OMFG

nekurbis is the reason im homophobic xD

nekurbis <3333 il never forget the time u sat on my lap during tourney match LOL

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
hey

WHO WAS IT THAT LOST A GAMECUBE CONTROLLER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~??

a seemingly brand new silver controller ended up in my backpack.
it wasn't me because my controller is black

props to onski for doin the tournaments

and thanks zoap for the ride

i'll give u a ride sometime ;)
It was Shroomed.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
wtf frotaz AND nekurbis came to this!??!?!

OMFG

nekurbis is the reason im homophobic xD

nekurbis <3333 il never forget the time u sat on my lap during tourney match LOL

DUDE

isai, SCAMP, nintendoking, KEV$ all dem came man it was good ****.

and i love you too i'll feel up on you next time ok?

i miss you kfc....*muAh*

and SHROOMED LOL ok well where u live?

i don't have a car but im going to frisco this friday
( i live in san jose)

lets find a way i can get it back to you

and who the **** would put it in my backpack LOL
was it a gift?

hey maybe i can give it to someone who's going to the davis tourny
u goin there?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol man so there is brawl tournys at cgc right? and if i went i could enter both?

i really want to go to those... whens the next one?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dayummmm nice nekurbis

did u know i love u

happy birthday

go drink since ur 21

i dont drink

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I just logged into my account after not playing this game for like 2 years xD

I came by to say I was youtube searching and noticed SFSU biweeklies are back? I was host of the ones like 1-2 yrs ago...do we actually get to keep room through whole tourney now? When is next one? :O

onski?

Smash Ace
Hi, I just logged into my account after not playing this game for like 2 years xD

I came by to say I was youtube searching and noticed SFSU biweeklies are back? I was host of the ones like 1-2 yrs ago...do we actually get to keep room through whole tourney now? When is next one? :O
syra, instead of hosting them in the CCSC, we host them in the Humanities Building. we usually bounce between HUM 101 or HUM 202, but either way they're in there ALL DAY LONG (i.e. 9AM-12AM). the next one is slated to be June 20th but don't hold your breath. the date is tentative.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Hey Mark and Eric :p

Yeah, I haven't played in 2 years but if the biweeklies are back I will come xD I'm going for summer session at state too :o Eric do you still host those DVC sessions...?

Thnx for info onski. I'll def make it with my youngest bro (I know you all remember his badass peach) if I can.

EDIT: I bought dazzle for when i get my 360 and halo 3. I now have capacity to record AND stream live. Sooo...next biweekly I can stream this mad sh** for all of west coast :D

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
lol I don't personally host the DVC sessions, but I guess they kinda happen. Just drop by DVC on any Tuesday or Thursday. Me, Bob$, R00R, and BCHU will be there.

onski?

Smash Ace
why has not this shmit been stickied?! we're the only venue for Melee in Northern California.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
If you guys run brawl biweeklies over the summer I can guarantee me, my brother, and possible other assorted newbs to fuel your pots for most of the summer, so please do :)

Me and my boys need to get better

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
it shouldn't be stickied because its also a brawl tournament. that brings down the respect level for the thread

onski?

Smash Ace
lol, i meant the only complete smash tournaments. shiiiiiii, we runs 64, melee and barwl. still no <3

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
all i remember about onski is kicking out socal out of the blue so we had no housing

and a huge douche on da mic

legit

onski?

Smash Ace
all i remember about onski is kicking out socal out of the blue so we had no housing

and a huge douche on da mic

legit
yea onski is an a$$hole for telling SoCal they couldn't spend the second night when they brought 5 extra heads, fvcked up his house, and literally drained all the electricity from the place. what a prick... oh and a douche on the mic.

Top Bottom