• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

The King

Smash Ace
I would almost want to assault you for that wall of lawl, lol. So much blue it's like I'm staring at the ocean, and checked to make sure you didn't hide any minute retorts in that thing.

But yeah, the Golden Rule would have saved a whole lotta hastle in this situation.

Quasi-grats for winning me $5 without even knowing it, pocky. =p Solid placing today.

Shroomed

Smash Master
since rey left after the whole incident....second place decided to split because me and rey were in grand

and yea, julian/SS got second not justin/phil

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
[two cents time. didn't see the event, this is based on hearsay. i don't give a ****.]
the cops didn't need to be called

it isn't about hiding what happened
rey got slapped in the face ONCE
it wasn't like he got jumped or stabbed or hit with a baseball bat
boback wasn't going to hit him again, he overreacted. but he also didn't act unprovoked.
Are you suggesting that Luninspectra should've been slapped twice to report an assault? WOW!!!

Boback & Lunin..apart from the entire conflict are good people. But to see this stupidity happen, oh god, not even once, should this have occurred.

Eh, probably in a few days this thing is going to go away anyways and people will go back to training or school and forget about this lol. So w/e lollolololololololololololololololololololololoololololololo

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
You know what? An "assault" is an "assault". Read up about it.
protip: adding quotes to words doesn't emphasize them. also, nice job at adding quotation marks when you quoted me to try to make me sound incompetent.

p.s. your logic is still flawed, whether or not said actions were justified.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
sage osaka is a pimp.

that is all that really needs to be said!

treat others with respect if you want to be treated in the same manner
QFT

and oscar nilsson my god when are u gonna stfu and grow the *** up?

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
wow, someones butthurt.

by the way, i still think youre a pretty cool guy, even if you are a huge troll

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Lets just keep this simple.

Boback overreacted...
Rey Overreacted.

those two just over reacted and it caused mad drama... THERE IS NO GOOD GUY OR BAD GUY IN THIS BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM DID IMMATURE THINGS. BOTH OF THEM OVER REACTED.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Lets just keep this simple.

Boback overreacted...
Rey Overreacted.

those two just over reacted and it caused mad drama... THERE IS NO GOOD GUY OR BAD GUY IN THIS BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM DID IMMATURE THINGS. BOTH OF THEM OVER REACTED.
this is very true indeed

pockyD

Smash Legend
Cops don't need to be called in over any individual injustice

I mean, how much stealing is 'theft'? if i take a grape from dajuan's bag without asking, should he call the cops on me? Just because he's 'technically' justified in doing what he did (which is true; he was legally assaulted from everything I've heard) doesn't mean it's the best thing for the tournament, the community, or even the individual in question

I didn't experience the situation firsthand, but from what I've heard there was zero chance that there was any significant amount of physical damage done. There's no doubt in my mind that onski could've easily handled it capably, at the very least sending boback home for the day and keeping them separated (and possibly for future CGCs)... involving the cops for what sounds to me like a fairly minor disturbance really reflects poorly on the community, and could potentially have gotten the whole CGC tournament scene shut down

Gishnak

Smash Ace
I don't know why Myko was banned but after seeing his dumb fcking post I'm really happy to see that he is.

Peeps can come in and say what they want, but in my book if you call the cops for getting slapped, you's a btch.

YOU GOT SLAPPED LIKE A BTCH BECAUSE YOU'S A BITCH

onski?

Smash Ace
Cops don't need to be called in over any individual injustice

[...]
There's no doubt in my mind that onski could've easily handled it capably, at the very least sending boback home for the day and keeping them separated (and possibly for future CGCs)... involving the cops for what sounds to me like a fairly minor disturbance really reflects poorly on the community, and could potentially have gotten the whole CGC tournament scene shut down
i sent Boback home and told him not to come back, he showed up right when the cops did and got nailed. exact words, "get the fvck out of here, im doing you a favor". i don't agree with police interaction either, but what's done is done.

as a direct witness, rey got master-slave slapped as a result of instigating the one person you probably shouldn't instigate at a Melee tournament by throwing $2 in his face. both parties in my book equally overreacted and are equally guilty.

I don't know why Myko was banned but after seeing his dumb fcking post I'm really happy to see that he is.

Peeps can come in and say what they want, but in my book if you call the cops for getting slapped, you's a btch.

YOU GOT SLAPPED LIKE A BTCH BECAUSE YOU'S A BITCH

lololol

Gishnak is a gangster

someone gimme cgc20 tourney bracket. singles and doubles please.
Brandon's got it on his laptop, also Brandon and Phil one of you left a silver controller in my truck. hit me up.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Brian - I could smell the weed in your back pack from 15 feet away. GGs
Gishnak - Thanks for the Euro
Pocky- You ****

In and out after the tourney - *****, good times.

Bobby Scarr - Good ****.

L - Thank you for all the friendlies, those like 20 straight vs your Fox/Falco taught me a lot about spacing.

Hydro Chis- good see you again sir.

Cookies and Milk - Raaaaaape

VANS

Smash Ace
rey said i have to support him, right or wrong, in his decision on calling the cops even though i didnt think it was wise. what should i do

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I had a lot of fun at this, gg to everyone I played.

Everytime I comeback to norcal there are falcon dittos in grand finals.

gg scar, you really impressed me, you were on fire.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
rey said i have to support him, right or wrong, in his decision on calling the cops even though i didnt think it was wise. what should i do
if you don't think you should then don't vanessa

wtf can he do??

call the cops?!?!?!?!!?!??

rey seem to take alot harder tho (i would to tho if i got rick james'd)

boback wasn't even trippin about it afterwards hahaha

shoutouts to alan

i agree now that peach vs fox is 70/30 fox

shoutouts to scarduzio

he let it rocked in every aspect this weeknd

and gishnak, SUP WIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
You dont have to support ****. If you thought it was wrong, then thats what you thought. Just because you in a "relationship" with him, doesnt mean you conform to what he wants.

Do what you want homegurl.

Or you could be a ride or die *****. Lawls.

DJMirror

Smash Master
That's up to you, it's your choice to support him or not. You should be the one to make that. If you feel like it's wrong then tell him. It shouldn't too one sided imo on a relationship. You got this.

EDIT: Alan is the man. I wish you live in So Cal. Goddammit.

Top Bottom