• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

onski?

Smash Ace
obligatory plea for TVs, power-strips, Wiis, Gamecubes, copies of Melee and memory cards. bottled water all around

#cheers

R00R

Smash Journeyman
My goal for this tourney is to place higher then hax did when he came to norcal XD

but srsly Lucien and I are going to tap

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I think hes looking for a teammate for The___Cheese.

Who is already taken, thank you very much.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Melee Doubles
1: Mr. Shenanigans69 (Lunin + Shroomed)
2: Lilo & Stitch (Phil + Falcomist)
3: knee of miracles (troll of miracles + SS)
4: reign of terror (HMW + Scar)
5: Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wives (R00r + Lucien)
5: Tommy Brings the Fire (Hostility + Bob$)
7: late mother****as (alan + casey)
7: Recipe For Disaster (Gishnak + PockyD)
9: freshmen (ryan + kent)
9: DarrelL____ (Darrell + L___)
9: oh you fancy huh? (commander kool + young wus)
9: take it in the *** (d.p + meep)

Smash64
1. Darth Rancorous
2. onski
3. $heen

Melee Singles (in progress)
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
5:
7:
7: D..P
9: Darrell
9: Lucien
9: Zelgadis
9: bob$
13: brandon
13: L____
13: theFinalKefka
13: darkmike
17: jin
17: gishnak
17: HK
17: CubaIsDeath
17: meep
17: Hostility
17: young wus
17: alan
25: violence
25: Laudandus
25: $heen
25: Fribjits
25: maru
25: Brian
25: miles
25: bluemycon
33: gkl
33: chox
33: r00r
33: alex r
33: commander kool
33: crimsonshadow
33: kent
33: ryan
33: scarlet shinobi
33: Tar hill jks

oh and Lunin and Boback are banned from CGC @ SFSU XXI, SFSUPD gettin off today

onski?

Smash Ace
unfortunately i have to confirm that Lunin and Boback are banned from CGCs until further notice for their actions today. i have no further comments, and this is non-negotiable.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
I haven't logged in for a while until I heard of whatever happened on this day between so & so.

The only thing I have to say about this is, whoever said "Don't call the cops, don't tell anyone" or any of that [may not have been accurately quoted, but whatever you know what I mean], is really, really... [Filler/whatever you want to think]

So um...is keeping secrets or "what stays here stays here" the way things go here? What kind of "community" do you guys label yourselves if you're going to do that? There's no rightful justice present if that happens.

Might as well make it like, I chop off one of your arms and then the person that lost the arm shouldn't go to the hospital since we should keep it quiet. Also, might as well not call the cops to arrest me since we should keep my insanity quiet too. Might as well shake hands and forget about the entire thing right? But wait, no his arm is off so I guess I can't. - - - No.

It's obvious that what these 2 have done were both involved and have been penalized, but behind that, the people that contributed towards trying to keep things a secret about the incident...shame on you.

Now I'm beginning to wonder what people are thinking about each other. And who gives a fck if I wasn't there or not.

******* grow up. I might act stupid or immature at times, but during this situation, I also would've called the cops without a second thought because this type of conflict needed the proper solution.

Lovage

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

there has to be more to this story
so for now i won't pass judgment

but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Brian

Smash Journeyman
[two cents time. didn't see the event, this is based on hearsay. i don't give a ****.]
the cops didn't need to be called

it isn't about hiding what happened
rey got slapped in the face ONCE
it wasn't like he got jumped or stabbed or hit with a baseball bat
boback wasn't going to hit him again, he overreacted. but he also didn't act unprovoked.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
[two cents time. didn't see the event, this is based on hearsay. i don't give a ****.]
boback wasn't going to hit him again, he overreacted. but he also didn't act unprovoked.
Thats pretty much it.

People weren't trying to "hide" it. They were saying the cops didn't need to be called, because the situation was that dire. IIRC, the cops didn't even think they needed to be called.

EVERYONE overreacted.

Miharu

Smash Hero
treat others with respect if you want to be treated in the same manner

that's today's lesson kids

like i can't help but feel that the calling of cops wasn't done so much to resolve the situation as it was to simply **** someone over. The former is fine, but the latter really is not, given how much of a tight-knit community we are. like thats just low and shady and for lack of better words, ****ing stupid

i'm rather disappointed in this series of events, but onski (and whoever else helped him) did a good job resolving it; props to you sir

otherwise i had some fun today catching up with people, it was good seeing everyone again

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
I haven't logged in for a while until I heard of whatever happened on this day between so & so.

The only thing I have to say about this is, whoever said "Don't call the cops, don't tell anyone" or any of that [may not have been accurately quoted, but whatever you know what I mean], is really, really... [Filler/whatever you want to think]

So um...is keeping secrets or "what stays here stays here" the way things go here? What kind of "community" do you guys label yourselves if you're going to do that? There's no rightful justice present if that happens.

Might as well make it like, I chop off one of your arms and then the person that lost the arm shouldn't go to the hospital since we should keep it quiet. Also, might as well not call the cops to arrest me since we should keep my insanity quiet too. Might as well shake hands and forget about the entire thing right? But wait, no his arm is off so I guess I can't. - - - No.

It's obvious that what these 2 have done were both involved and have been penalized, but behind that, the people that contributed towards trying to keep things a secret about the incident...shame on you.

Now I'm beginning to wonder what people are thinking about each other. And who gives a fck if I wasn't there or not.

Fcking grow up. I might act stupid or immature at times, but during this situation, I also would've called the cops without a second thought because this type of conflict needed the proper solution.

flawed logic is [extremely ****ing] flawed.

this is coming from someone who doesnt even know what happened.

darkatma

Smash Hero
1. SS
2. Scar
3. Shroomed
4. PockyD
5. Falcomist
5. Phil
7. D.P.
7. Darkatma

Also, I'd just like to say, Phil you shoulda let me win =[ Then I literally would've played ALL of 510 in tourney.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah
shoutouts:
kevin: YOU **** x2! luis will never beat you in tournament!

dajuan: you ****ed me up
derek: good ****, i was impressed by your ability to finish the games
ryan: good matches
julian (tarheel): good set! glad i could falco ditto someone today!

miles: you're getting p. good
chris: glad to see you again!

gishnak/bobby: glad to have the cheering section! you guys are the ****ing homies!

sheridan: pfft ******

Top Bottom