• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cerritos/Long Beach/Anaheim area!

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
@Kanzaki @commonyoshi I am still really bad at this game XD Dunno if I could do today or tommorow, I could do Friday because I get out early that day.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I just recently moved out of my apartment so I guess no more smashfests there, lol. I live in Pico Rivera now. It's not my house so I definitely cant host anything anymore. But I'm always down to play.

PS: A rookie owes me $30. ;)

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
Hey is anybody going to chatsworth this sunday and can carpool? Live in lakewood, could give an address if I need to.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
KFC is moving back to NorCal, we're hosting a Smashfest this coming Wednesday over at his place in Fullerton. Check out the Facebook group for more info :D

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
KFC is moving back to NorCal, we're hosting a Smashfest this coming Wednesday over at his place in Fullerton. Check out the Facebook group for more info :D
you mean we have a FB group...damn it XD Always late on this crap. Thanks dude

EDIT: cannot find that group. Facebook is being stupid XD

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
JR is opening his doors at 11. I'll be there after 5 due to work, I'll bring pizza or something as well.

Here are the confirmed:
KFC
Myself
Nashun
Hyprid*
Connor
Matt Tafazoli(don't know his Smash name >.>)
Little England
Possibly a few of mine and JR's coworkers(so expect super noobs xD)

Astericks are people just asking if they can come, and never confirmed after we said they can xD

We only have ONE set up right now, which is JR's.. so people need to bring some!!!

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
JR just gave an arbitrary time of 11, I'm sure if you ask him he'll let you in earlier.. unless he wants his sleep xD

Its all up to him.

Indolent

Smash Rookie
Sup everyone. I don't know if this is the right place to post in but I couldn't find a closer regional thread.

I've been playing melee (competitively-ish) for about 4 years while starting in college and now moved back from school back into the Huntington Beach Harbor area (near Warner Ave and PCH). I'm new to the melee scene here and now looking for smash buddies to play often. Tournament hopping is not my thing if that's the only play time I would be able to get.

Would love to find players near Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Westminster, and Fountain Valley to play often as well as finding out about reoccurring tournaments that are nearby. Hit me up if you want to play or if you know someone who's close by.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Sup everyone. I don't know if this is the right place to post in but I couldn't find a closer regional thread.

I've been playing melee (competitively-ish) for about 4 years while starting in college and now moved back from school back into the Huntington Beach Harbor area (near Warner Ave and PCH). I'm new to the melee scene here and now looking for smash buddies to play often. Tournament hopping is not my thing if that's the only play time I would be able to get.

Would love to find players near Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Westminster, and Fountain Valley to play often as well as finding out about reoccurring tournaments that are nearby. Hit me up if you want to play or if you know someone who's close by.
I'm pretty sure huntington is only like 20 minutes from irvine (maybe less). And we play at least semi-often. We might have a smashfest this weekend if ur interested

Top Bottom