• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cerritos, California Smash Community

cedtan

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, my name is Cedric. I live out in Cerritos, California and would like to familiarize myself with its smash community and hope to meet new people as well. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to come out and play at a little venue and hopefully in the near future, create something similar to a ranked system in our surrounding cities. This includes Lakewood, Bellflower, Artesia, Buena Park, Long Beach, Norwalk, La Mirada, and etc! If you're interested or have any comments, questions, or concerns you can email me at cedric.taan@gmail.com or follow me on twitter @cedSSBM

Leave me your name and tag in the subject line and I will get back to you ASAP!

AlexAnthonyD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anthony
3DS FC
1521-5082-7099
I emailed you Cedric, from Long Beach, been trying to meet up with more local smashers!

Top Bottom