• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO to host Dreamland, a Smash-Focused Spin-Off

The rumors have been confirmed: CEO Gaming's Alex Jebailey has just announced CEO Dreamland for April 14-16, 2017. This new installment in the long-running CEO series focuses specifically on Smash and Smash-related titles. Confirmed games include Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros., Brawlhalla and Rivals of Aether. All five games will feature both doubles (on Friday) and singles (Saturday and Sunday) brackets. Jebailey clarified that this tournament will not be replacing Smash at CEO 2017, which will still feature both Melee and Smash 4. Instead, it is to serve as spin-off in the CEO series similar to the anime fighter-focused CEOTaku.

Dreamland will take place at the spacious Wyndham Orlando Resort and will feature additional events, including exhibitions and an Easter Egg Hunt. Registration is not yet live, but will be available starting December 16th on Smash.gg. In the meantime, feel free to contact the CEO team through social media with any questions, concerns, and support. You can also find Dreamland-specific updates through the CEO Gaming website, as well as here on Smashboards, so stay tuned for more information!

EDIT: Alex Jebailey stated that he will add Super Smash Bros. Brawl to CEO Dreamland if the tweet below gets 5,000 retweets:

Last edited:
G.C. "Djent" Bill

Comments

i cant help but feel like he kinda low blowed brawl; i dont like that game and i dont think it belongs, but i know theres a crowd that does (anti), so setting such a high number isn't helping a recovering(?) game.

Top Bottom