• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO Organizer Jebailey Giving Away CEO-Exclusive PM Stage via Twitter

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Earlier this year, CEO 2014 and Project M revealed that CEO would be home to a custom boxing-ring stage made specifically for the event. This stage was originally going to be used exclusively in the 16-Man Project M Free-For-All: Last Man Standing. However, CEO organizer Jebailey is giving Smashers a chance to get this stage for themselves! At 6:16 PM Eastern Time, he tweeted out this message:

*UPDATE* The goal has been reached! In all, the 1000 Re-Tweets took 6 hours 20 minutes. Download the CEO Pack here.
Project M players unite! at 1000 Re-Tweets, this stage will be made available to the public. There are 327 Re-Tweets at the time of this post - the one thousand mark is sure to fall quickly. There are still more Project M surprises to come, however! Jebailey also Tweeted that "Project M and I still have a very exclusive feature to unveil Friday night :)" Get hype!

CEO-exclusive? Not for long.
The Derrit is pumped to have some Project M news to report on for a change! Talk about how good Slippy will be (Slippy is coming, right...?) on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Why is the PMBR.....? that stage looks familiar....

well whatever, hopefully the friday announcement is 4.0 or a new clone engine character. Either way it should be hype

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
They actually modified that stage mod way back when...
That's wonderful. :)

Last edited:

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
Why is the PMBR.....? that stage looks familiar....

well whatever, hopefully the friday announcement is 4.0 or a new clone engine character. Either way it should be hype
wait, there is a PMBR announcement friday?
EDIT: nvm I can't read

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
AN ANNOUNCEMENT?

Ridley confirmed.

Still, super ****ing hype.

Edit: Wait a sec...that stage...needs a little work. Unless those aren't actually walk-offs and the ropes can't be jumped on.

Last edited:

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
An exclusive feature...? How delightfully vague! Does he mean exclusive to CEO, or exclusive to PM and not Melee?

Maybe they're bringing in something new besides Turbo mode. Ahh, this announcement is coming right after my birthday!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I like the stage but it could use improvement. As for the announcement, newcomers maybe and the next update?

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
The hype train is pulling out of the station once more, next stop, version 3.5 (baseless conjecture).

Defile

Smash Apprentice
To be honest...that stage...looks...awful. Just plain awful.

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
well now what? Jebailey is probably asleep now :(
edit: NVM, why do I always come to these weird conclusions

Last edited:

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Just played the stage, it's pretty fun. It's not a walk off (but close). Could probably be fun in teams.

The updated norfair is pure sex though

Last edited:

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
Just played the stage, it's pretty fun. It's not a walk off (but close). Could probably be fun in teams.

The updated norfair is pure sex though
don't know why it is banned though,
also is any one's ring stage music (the punch out theme) crashing half way through?

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Okay, I'm not sure if I'm going to sound stupid here, but there's something wrong here. And it doesn't involve the quality of the stages here. Whenever I start a battle, the game freezes for no reason. I'm using homebrew-less gecko for the launcher here. Is that the problem? Please respond.

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
ceo ring stage lags, dont bother adding any of this unless you want the updated norfair, thats the only benefit

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
Ugly. Looks like a bad knockoff of the boxing ring from Smash 4.

Top Bottom