• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Central florida brawl vids ( a few )

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon is so gimped it's insane. The former combo master barely can barely combo into ANYTHING anymore. Throws, stomps, over-b's... they all lead to absolutely nothing.

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
ahhh!

dude...
i go to ucf and have been dying to play this game,I didnt know anyone in the area had it.I would kill to play,id even pay you!pm me if I can get down on the smashing..
:)

WarbL

Smash Rookie
ooo, where in central florida?

nvm. just read your location, thats cool, UCF is my backup school, Awesome campus

Zek

Smash Ace
About the Falcon vs. Pit video, I just noticed that at 00:26, the blocks covering the hole in Yoshi's Island allow you to jump right through them from underneath with no resistance. Did it do that in Melee?

Captain Falcon is so gimped it's insane. The former combo master barely can barely combo into ANYTHING anymore. Throws, stomps, over-b's... they all lead to absolutely nothing.
So he's been changed from Melee. That doesn't mean he's gimped. Stop making baseless assumptions from watching videos.

Top Bottom