• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Censorship

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
lmao super obvious to censor the incident, are you kidding me? hi my name is marketing / advertisement / the law

as for inui, he's going to get his and continues to get his. life is awesomely perfect; you always get what you put out. no exceptions. he obviously has problems. my heart goes out to him but in the end it's best to have nothing to do with people like that. just pray for them.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
It is not... but not because of censorship. Even though its MY video; other people have uploaded it to their youtube. And one of those people, didn't want ME stealing traffic for MY video, reported the video as "promoting violence" and youtube took it down and infracted me.
...well, that's all sorts of convoluted.

EndlessSummer101

Smash Rookie
Wow! They really shouldn't censor that. It's a very important part that should be known to everyone. Guess they don't think it's a worth-while lesson, huh?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
It is not... but not because of censorship. Even though its MY video; other people have uploaded it to their youtube. And one of those people, didn't want ME stealing traffic for MY video, reported the video as "promoting violence" and youtube took it down and infracted me.
Upload it to Vimeo for us please

Y

Yodery

Lol, censorship. This is 2013, if you get offended by the "MEANIE F WORD!!!111" in this day and age, then well, that should speak for itself. XD

Top Bottom