• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CD Factory: 3rd Generation

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Taking the model one step further through Wavebirds & jab cancelling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRVAbiuoTKQ

Edit: After some experimentation, Yoshi's downtilt is my preference for farming. I used Bowser's single jab in the video; Ivysaur's jabs are also good - depending on what you prefer. Falco's rapid jabs are also rediculously good for this.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
so...how does that work, getting all them CDs? is there a link somewhere to this?

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
so...how does that work, getting all them CDs? is there a link somewhere to this?
Sandbags can drop items when you hit them. If all other items are turned off, they will only drop stickers and CDs. "CD Factories" are custom stages designed to take advantage of this.

R0cket

Smash Apprentice
Wow, the Yoshi one's amazing. I get a Wavebird for Easter, so I could try it then. Should be quite efficent with only 1 player as well.

Nordique

Smash Rookie
Yes, they are. They normally drop food and other items as well as stickers and CDs when you beat them up. If all of the other items in the game are disabled via Item Switch, Sandbags can only drop stickers and CDs.

Also, try unlocking all of the characters first; you'll get more unique stickers that way.

Mama

Smash Ace
And here I was wondering how I could go about getting songs and stickers easily lol. Good thing I was reading Phanna's "Sakurai Doll" thread.

I'm gonna go ahead and bump this for anyone who may be able to use it.

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
Whoa!!! I just watch the video and I am amazed! How did you get all the bowsers to work at the same time! Really curious!!

ShoTTa

Smash Cadet
I don't understand though, how do you produce so many sandbags so fast?! it looks like either a glitch or a hack. Please, tell me how you did it phanna!

Top Bottom