• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CCV- Stuff has been shown!

Organization

• By Player

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • By vs. Character

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • By Region

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • By Color of Kong

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • By Song

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Random

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
isn't this a community combo video? esam just lurks these boards and trolls people with his DK

not a real DK bretheran. unless he uses exclusive DK for 2 tournaments and posts more

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'll let it be Neon's decision to include him or not, but I don't see why not.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
start making combo video>6 months go by with little help> say we are finishing up> everyone suddenly plays DK and wants in

Neon!

Smash Lord
I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE CLIPS FOR THIS UNLESS I SENT YOU A MESSAGE STATING OTHERWISE.

There were still a few people who wanted to submit some clips but had told me like 2 months ago, just wanted to make it clear that I am not accepting any new clips besides those few.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I can't wait to see this, as I've taken a liking to the furry one. Just now using him for his awesome.

Neon!

Smash Lord

Neon!

Smash Lord
ok

good news: the first half is amazing as i already said and has lots of new dk combos

bad news: most of the clips i have left were ripped from previous combo videos, I dont want this to just be a compilation of already viewed clips.

D0N

Smash Ace
I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE CLIPS FOR THIS UNLESS I SENT YOU A MESSAGE STATING OTHERWISE.

There were still a few people who wanted to submit some clips but had told me like 2 months ago, just wanted to make it clear that I am not accepting any new clips besides those few.
Saw this kinda late and just sent some... Its ok if they don't make it in I just sent something because I forgot I said I would until now. Forget about the last part of the message.

No DK country returns music? The Stickerbrush thing is cool ok though the name of the remix it is kinda wtf lol.

Neon!

Smash Lord
field of daggers is out, both overtake you and the resistance will be included. It will be almost 10 minutes

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
i1337 that was literally the worst thing I've seen in my entire life.

Keep up the good work.

i1337

Smash Ace
i1337 that was literally the worst thing I've seen in my entire life.

Keep up the good work.
does that mean you thought it was good or bad? the "keep up the good work" makes me think you meant good, but still...

i also had no intention to post that video here >_> lawl

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
As in it was literally one of the stupidest combos I've ever seen. But we're a stupid character and we thrive off of stuff like that, so it was incredibly right.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm so proud of you all (sniff)!

It was truly a great video. Loved the ending lmao, and very nice editing all around.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Wow, that was great!

I'd like to thank neon for including my ****ty clips, I almost feel like they don't deserve to be in...(mostly the second one...)

This does make me wanna play DK again, I think I'm gonna work and make mine better

Top Bottom