• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cbliss ready Project M?

Giygue

Smash Journeyman
So, the ever impressive Mewtwo2000 released this nifty little program the other day which can add a Cbliss code to any brawl GCT (for those who don't know, Cbliss allows 10 costumes to be placed over every character except for Wario who has 12 already) but to use it with Project M I would have to go into the Common5.pac and character portraits and all that stuff so the game could load it...Long story short, is there anyone familiar with it that could just, please give me a pre-made download with everything already set up? I'm good at replacing things...but not adding things... :ohwell:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
sorry for double posting but I want you to get this in your alerts tab thing

After 3 hours of crashes, restarts, and long upload times, I bring you the Project M 2.6 + cBliss 1.5 (Mewtwo2000 Edition) Compilation Project https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpnebs7632gu05l/Project M 2.6 + cBliss 1.5 (Mewtwo2000 Edition).zip

Some problems are: the CSP`s, BP`s, and ABP`s are all the Brawl ones and not the Project M one (I will be fixing this in a little bit

EDIT: oops forgot to put in a download lol

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
just to be clear: the mod doesn't add any new custom skins for you, past I believe a few for GnW/fox, you're getting those yourself.

I'm awful at handling PM mods without blowing everything up, so I'm patiently waiting for someone to make a cbliss compilation pack for every skin so I can just latch onto that

Giygue

Smash Journeyman
UUUUGH I've added all 10 costumes for mario and tried to do a match with 4 Mario CPUs to see if it would work and got a silent freeze...

EDIT: quick thought, would I need to fill ALL the empty slots for it to not freeze? like just because I don't have any for fox yet, will it freeze even if he's not in the match?

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
sorry for double posting but I want you to get this in your alerts tab thing

After 3 hours of crashes, restarts, and long upload times, I bring you the Project M 2.6 + cBliss 1.5 (Mewtwo2000 Edition) Compilation Project https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpnebs7632gu05l/Project M 2.6 + cBliss 1.5 (Mewtwo2000 Edition).zip

Some problems are: the CSP`s, BP`s, and ABP`s are all the Brawl ones and not the Project M one (I will be fixing this in a little bit

EDIT: oops forgot to put in a download lol
I cant seem to get this working at all! Do you have any suggestions has to how to get cbliss working with project m 2.6 without a silent freeze everytime? Maybe could you upload that compilation pack you were talking about?

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
So I was adding cBliss to my PM and I got the vBrawl background for my character screen select instead of the PM.
What file controls that so I can fix it, or what is the best way to fix that?

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Same thing happened to me when I added the generalized super code

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
As nice as Cbliss seems to be for options, I'd find it very difficult to find 10 individual unique and worthwhile costumes for every single character in the game.

210stuna

Smash Lord
I think it's cool that they found out how to do this. I would have liked it if 2 or3 more textures were available rather than 10, but eh it's whatever.
Another thing is, are you really going to use all those extra textures every time you play?

For all the effort you put into making your build, I think you would, but like others have said it's glitchy, and not very professional looking?

It's more like one of those things where you show people and they're like "oh that's cool...*Scrolls through all the different textures....Picks default color 00*"

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
I think it's cool that they found out how to do this. I would have liked it if 2 or3 more textures were available rather than 10, but eh it's whatever.
Another thing is, are you really going to use all those extra textures every time you play?

For all the effort you put into making your build, I think you would, but like others have said it's glitchy, and not very professional looking?

It's more like one of those things where you show people and they're like "oh that's cool...*Scrolls through all the different textures....Picks default color 00*"
It is only 3 ish more textures for some of the characters they get 10 textures total. Most characters already have 5 or six but they have the file room for 10 this just give you all available space.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
I haven't found it to be glitchy at all. If it's acting up it's probably user error. Plus with the Cbliss tool you can choose how many costumes each character gains individually.

Kati

Smash Lord
Has anyone gotten this to work with 2.6b? This thread seemed to die after its release.

Top Bottom