• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cavesonic13's Senior Project Tournament SACRAMENTO July 29th Sunday

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Sunday July 29th

SO ALRIGHT SAC TOWN COME SMASH AT MY PLACE SUNDAY!!! 10 am to......whenever it finishes!!!!

You guys know the drilll!!!!

We will be having a singles tournament followed by a fun tournament of team batttles!

Payment; 7 dollars for the single tournament and 5 dollars for the doubles tournament(per person since its going to be random partner this means the winners will split the money between themselves ^.^)!!!

Rules and what is needed of participants:
Ok since this is the first time I will be hosting a tournament I want everything to go fine, my parents said that if everything goes fine this time we will be able to have a tournament every 2 weeks! Isn't that awesome!?So the rules will be some everyone should be able to follow!

1. No fighting(tourny will be cancelled if this happens) or excessive cursing.(please)
2. No beer or drugs. Please this should be a ruled that SHOULD be followed!
3. No going into rooms of the house. My parents will right away cancel the tournament.
4. Please respect all of the house items and personal belongings of others.
5. Do not come to the tournament without the money to participate on at least one of the tournys.I do not want people to be just standing around since the house might end up packed of people not doing anything.

Pretty simple rules right?! So alright! this should be setting everything!

2. Bring your own controller( these are rules used in tournaments so please bring your own)no one will be giving you a controller to use.

3. Everyone will be welcome as long as they participate.( that means pay)

It will be held at my house on this saturday!!!Please contact us if ur confused! You can find my adress on the compendium or

<----right there! on location lol!

Ok so for singles and doubles the stages will be the 6 used in tournaments!

The prices and money award has changed!
1st: 50%
2nd: 20%
expenses(senior project funds): 30%

If anyone can bring tv's and a gamecube please bring it so we can people playing and not just sitting there ^.^!!!Please if you can pm me or something!

Time: Sign-ups will begin at 12.30p.m, warm ups will begin at that time too!!!!!!!!We will start the tournament at 1.30p.m!!!The tournament will end when both tournaments are finished ^.^!!!

We will stick to the random doubles which should be fun!

Tell all your smasher friends about so we can have a big thing ^.^!!!

Rules for Single tournament:
1.4 stock best out of 3
2.Pausing disabled
3.Random stage(The 6 MLG stages?)

Rules for random doubles tournament are:
1.4 stock and best out of 3
2.Life stealing will be allowed BUT you will need to ask your partner or if your teammate tells you to.
3.Pausing in game will be disabled
4.random Stage(6 MLG stages?)

Location 7648 Beth Street(my house)Sacramento California 95832

Remember to bring your own controllers!!!

do you all hate me still??? <3 <3 <3

Zoap

Smash Master
date would be nice. Also the biweekly this weekend plus modestos exclusive smashfest just spells out low attendance. GL though

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

<3 I love you Delph <3

Lol....well you have to come to this because...I need you to teach me how to use tio....u have the program???

DRGN

Technowizard
lol. Jay you've never even seen me use tio. That's like....prehumility... I don't like that idea almost as much as your sig. No offense to you of course. I just don't see the logic in assuming someone else is better than you if you've never seen their skills or have any word of them. I might suck at using tio and nobody knows it. :)

Cave I can bring you the program when I come.

Oh and what's the payout? If there aren't a lot of people will the pot be split less than three ways?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
lol. Jay you've never even seen me use tio. That's like....prehumility... I don't like that idea almost as much as your sig. No offense to you of course. I just don't see the logic in assuming someone else is better than you if you've never seen their skills or have any word of them. I might suck at using tio and nobody knows it.

Cave I can bring you the program when I come.

Oh and what's the payout? If there aren't a lot of people will the pot be split less than three ways?

DRGN

Technowizard
Oh sorry. We linked our accounts...I guess I need to change it..Anyways it was me (Delf) that posted.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
your giving me double posts....o.o

lol whatever the pay out is...iono...if it comes to it I might just have 1st plaxe prize 2nd free tourny pass for next time....

cause i need to raise the money for my senior project lol

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
um....since I feel like the attendance to this is really low I might have to cancel it...I really don't think it will work out...so...keep checking I might cancel it if I don't have too many people interested

ZEM86

Smash Cadet
more people coming

I will be coming and prolly my roomate, and also acouple from the sac area will be attending.
So thats at least 4 more, maybe a few more, who knows. = )

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I will be coming and prolly my roomate, and also acouple from the sac area will be attending.
So thats at least 4 more, maybe a few more, who knows. = )
OkinawanPride, I'm assuming? Anyways I'd still like to come and Smash, tourney or no. Btw I'll be a bit late - I'll be leaving from work straight there, but I get off at 1:30. Then I'll be taking light rail and walking from the Meadowview stop. I should be there around 2:30.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
um.....alright....so um...I'll probably just hold on to the tourny then, as long as I have more than 5 people....and delph with the tio I'll be able to hold the tourny....um....

btw I think it might run alright with single matches and a double matche tourny with this low amount of people, what do you think delph??? cause I don't want to start the tourny early....probably around 1 or so....since I will be doing something in the morning

DRGN

Technowizard
Ok, so it's still on, cool. I'll be coming to this too Cave.

Also, I know of a few others from out of town who should be coming.

Zomg so who wants to Item MM me at this??
(I also take regular and low tier if items aren't exactly your forté ;))

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
um.....stage banning should be like at the beginning of the match...and those that are officially out of the mlg tournament rules...

so people come at around 1 pm please I have stuff in the morning I don't want people invading early...and me not being here...o.o

pepsidude102

Smash Rookie
I called up Cave on Saturday and he said for sure it will be going on.... Be there around 1 (not earlier... than 1.. just around one.. weird eh?)..

We ought to make name tags for ourselves XD

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Sorry we're late, we had a couple issues. We should be there within a half an hour. If you want to start without us, can you enter us and then we'll pay when we get there? That way won't have to wait for us.

And I'd bring a cube but Simna still has my AV cords from SacAnime.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
i believe....your not comming delph...its been way long and the people I have here are getting impatient so I am going to start so yeah

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
lawls....

it was ona bad day...saturdays are smash days...not sundays....but still I a tourny is a tourny...

RIcky: man you got way bettter since when we started u actually can beat me WOOT...I am proud of you...

Dereck: Man...we are still stuck in the same place....Ricky is kicking our *****...lol

Dash: Congrats on winning hahaha 15 bucks! hahaha....but hey! you got to smash didn't u?

Everyone else good job haha and thanks for comming another one in....2 weeks hahaha

Top Bottom