• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Siege

crispy 15

Smash Apprentice
this stage looks cool a castle being attacked and u goiing in the under ground a ever good stage in my book

Ryralane

Smash Rookie
It shouldn't be any FE characters in the background because it specifically says "this isn't a castle from a specific Fire Emblem". So, its just a castle with the spirit of Fire Emblem.
I think it's saying that it's from Fire Emblem, just not a specific Fire Emblem game... Just my opinion o-o

shadowcontroller

Smash Apprentice
It´s a good idea that you "travel" trough the stage, makes it much more fun than other stages like yoshi's island for example.
I think this stage could be one of my favorites with the Brige of Eldin.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
So how long to you all think you fall for between the interior and what's below?

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999

burrito

Smash Lord
Okay, what's with the way this stage changes? It is really weird and bothers me quite a bit. I thought it would be a more dynamic stage with the floor actually breaking through and such.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
It still has those walk of edges though...but those are only temporary.

You know, the middle section is a lot larger than i though it was. It's cool that you can stay on top of those banners up there. I'd also would have hoped that the lava level had more, but then again it was interesting how the thing tips over.

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
This stage seems to be the one Nintendo is showing off, and for good reason. I like it a lot. It shound be tons of fun.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I argee with Eternal phoenix Fire and IllidR. This stage looks awesome, counterpickable, and one of my favorite stages. :)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
this stage looks awesome in the gameplay vids. it was one of my favorites already, but it looks fantastic in the vids. but i really hope they fix the falling part as it should be actual falling. but shadowultima may be right, and it's just a demo. it's awesome to see the final level. one solid platform over a boiling lake of lava

RocketDarkness

Smash Cadet
I'd say there's a good chance that they did, as other posters have speculated, speed up/force the transitions for the demo. In the Dojo pictures, it clearly looks like the characters are actually falling into the level. So it's either changed due to gameplay reasons, or for the demo. It's possible the falling sections led to cheap kills (spikes, attack abuse, etc). Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Talendime

Smash Ace

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I hate it so much when people just post whatever they think and neglect to read anything else that was posted before. Dude, everybody here has seen this video.

Im pretty sure that afew people havent seen it (people who we're wondering about it on first page) and its not like i put it as my sig or somthing so there was no way to avoid it. I told you what the Vid was. you didnt have to look at it.

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
What a lame transition to each new level. I was hoping to see things crumbling, or something that at least tells you WHY you're suddenly falling into gray. Seems silly. Hope this is changed before release.

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
I really like this stage, I'm just abit disappointed at the transition to each new level. The screen just turns gray without warning and boom, you're on a new floor. And then you apparently "fall" back to the top? :urg:

I was hoping for something a little more dynamic. On the first floor, a huge fireball would hit the floor and break it, causing it to crumble and sending the players down into the second floor. I haven't come up with a method for the second yet, but for now let's just say the floor explodes. To get back to the top, the lava would rise and shoot the platform upwards. It would disappear upon reaching the top and the players would float back down to the original stage.

HourglassMemory

Smash Journeyman
You people raise your expectations way too high.
You put dragons and lava waves ..
I would love that!!! don't get me wrong, but I think that what we see in the gameplay videos is what'sa going to be in the final game.
Yes it's very likely that they'll jump from environment to environment with sudden falls. and then raise you to open air again.
It's weird but...I can just shrug to this.
This is what they chose to do. I dont' know why, since the team is a fan of the game series from teh start, but oh well.
If this stage is worse than most people expect, the team will compensate it by adding something else somewhere else.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
<_<

To those of you who have played PoR or RD, the flag represents the symbol of DAEIN.
Adding on to that is that suspicious guy in the background who some think is the Black Knight?
Conspiracy? Who knows...

Those guys could also be Begnion soldiers since they're colored red. Just a thought. >_>

Smash Ace
hmmm... Begnion soldiers... if only you could kill them.
on a side note, they should bring in another FE character from FE10. there are some crazy folk in the Chuck Norris and Friends (griel Mercenaries) group
=2007=

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
<_<

To those of you who have played PoR or RD, the flag represents the symbol of DAEIN.
Adding on to that is that suspicious guy in the background who some think is the Black Knight?
Conspiracy? Who knows...

Those guys could also be Begnion soldiers since they're colored red. Just a thought. >_>
The emblem on the flags is from NO Fire Emblem game in the past or future. The castle itself is not representative of any FE game, but the characters in the backgrounds might be. Imagine a cameo appearance of a villain in each area of this stage?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
The emblem on the flags is from NO Fire Emblem game in the past or future. The castle itself is not representative of any FE game, but the characters in the backgrounds might be. Imagine a cameo appearance of a villain in each area of this stage?
No, I'm pretty sure it's the insignia of Daein.

courte

Smash Lord
Does anyone know for certain whether or not Sora LTD. will be "working" on the transition phase scenes?? Will they look like the ones in the dojo update, forced free fall i'm assuming. I doubt anyone would though:chuckle: or perhaps stay similar to the demo--i ask because while i did not follow the months leading up to melee, in one of the recent SMYN, i heard someone commenting that the final version of the game differed greatly when compared to the initial demo in many ways, including roster. I do not know if anything else will change, but personally --FORGIVE ME-- but right now it looks kinda lazy

No, I'm pretty sure it's the insignia of Daein.[/QiUOTE]

this was disproven
i do no have the thread but after carefully analyzing and zooming in on the flag and comparing it to the daein emblem, they are similar but not the same.

Top Bottom