• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

kithkin

Smash Champion
You could've tried and made something more creative than xXAfter-scrubbingXx...that's something a 5-year-old would think of. But yes, I wasn't teaming with Luke.
I was just throwing a name just to get you across, did you really have to turn this into some petty forum fight?

This is why you're a problem, just let it go, it's not like it means ANYTHING. You said so yourself, it's something a 5-year old would think of.

You must really hate 5 year olds a lot for how often they can piss you off enough to retaliate.

Also Carl, Kage is the familiar face for most of us, having known Bam and Vwins (my personal first to mind, sorry) only fom videos.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Victra, it's Kat. Team Suave plans on registering. I think it will be me and Sean in doubles though. Also, might I add that I would like to take Kage on right off the bat. I wanna see the look on his face when a run-of-the-mill no-name Ganondorf player whoops him ^_^
Kageisgoingdown? Lol.. how funny. You think you can defeat me? BRING IT ON!!!
However.. your fate is already written, your end is near!

Eggz

Smash Hero
ill money match any
*fox
*falcon
*marth
with my falcon
ill money match anyone with my fox
ill money match
*falco
*fox
*marth
*falcon
*sheik
with my falco
ill money match any
*fox
*falco
*falcon
with my marth

Eggz

Smash Hero
also idk if you canadians realize, but im attending
so its pretty much a fight for second. idk if you can consider that revenge for melees end, or consider it another win for ec
but either way, Washington all day

Divinokage

Smash Legend
also idk if you canadians realize, but im attending
so its pretty much a fight for second. idk if you can consider that revenge for melees end, or consider it another win for ec
but either way, Washington all day
You wish, I'm going to destroy you once and for all!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
well let's put it this way.. There is no possible way for Kage to get 1st in this tournament..;)

and GO WC REVENGE FROM MELEES END!
You failed to leave WC as a champion, you have no right to say things like this lolol. =)

That means I will win, no matter what it takes, I will show you all the power of a true champion!

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
eggz is mad cocky but he also 3 stocked me at OC3...so i don't know what to think!

canada, we gotta band together to beat this mother#@%#@%
Agreed. Although I will be teaming with him if he does end up coming, we need to band together to STOP this man!

Adam posting on Roby's account cuz he set the default login to his account on the firefox browser and I can't log out of it for some reason so I have to log into my smashboards account using FREAKING internet explorer!

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Still only 2 VCRs? Who else has recording equipment? Dan, don't you have your gamebox (I forget what it's called)? EPIC MATCHES NEED TO BE RECORDED!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
You failed to leave WC as a champion, you have no right to say things like this lolol. =)

That means I will win, no matter what it takes, I will show you all the power of a true champion!
I wanted my brother to win before I left but he lost to RYABBBBB:p

whatever happens don't let Eggz AKA USA win! LOL!

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
ill money match any
*fox
*falcon
*marth
with my falcon
ill money match anyone with my fox
ill money match
*falco
*fox
*marth
*falcon
*sheik
with my falco
ill money match any
*fox
*falco
*falcon
with my marth
falco vs fox
fox vs falco
fox dittos
falco dittos
marth vs falco
falco vs marth

5$ each and if ur not out of money already we can do some marth fox fox marth :laugh:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

falco vs fox
fox vs falco
fox dittos
falco dittos
marth vs falco
falco vs marth

5$ each and if ur not out of money already we can do some marth fox fox marth :laugh:
Bam vs Eggz will be epic. Must record these.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Eggz I'll money match
Fox vs your Marth
Fox vs your Fox
Fox vs your Falco

Falco vs your Fox

Bam want to money match my Marth vs your Fox or Falco?

kithkin

Smash Champion
We need to get like a booky to rite all this down.

Adam I'll play that if I have money in hand.

It'll be my sheik or roy >_>

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Kithkin do you play Pichu by any chance?

:pichu: vs :pichu:

I've decided to take the greyhound instead of airlines. It annoys me that there are cheaper ways of flying but you have to research it all, well off coarse if Dynasim don't drive me :>

kithkin

Smash Champion
I "kinda" play pichu.

Like not well, but I love playing around with him, so I'd love to play some rounds.

I dunno about putting money on it, depends how much I have.

Top Bottom