• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cartwheel Pivot - A Faster and Better Version of Villager's Nair

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Edit: Turns out this is a RAR nair. Not a new AT sadly. :(

Before I start. Watch the provided video. (Sorry that it is a little bit shaky.)

If you pay close attention. You can tell that the turnip Villager did the regular short hop nair. The Yellow 6 Villager is the one that did the short hop nair also, but it was faster and it traveled a longer distance.

How to do this:

1. Sprint
2. Turn the other way so the turning animation happens
3. Quickly do a short hop nair, while moving the direction behind you. Also, make sure you do this as early as possible when the turning animation is happening. (The tire screeching noise really helps with this)
4. Enjoy this new Villager AT!

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Simply put, this is a RAR nair.

It does reverse the rotation, though, so itd knock someone away differently, and hit faster from his underside.

TR33

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pandaguy719
Simply put, this is a RAR nair.

It does reverse the rotation, though, so itd knock someone away differently, and hit faster from his underside.
I was going to say this but it looks like someone already beat me to it, in terms of application I'm sure it could be a neat option while running alongside one's gyroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom