• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
yo. when kadaj was in stun and i ran over and headbutt to get the kill at 70 in doubles
that was swag
headbutts are the best
someone good with DK tell me when to use that ****

edit: and we said it on fb but happy burrday steve

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I won 1 match with MK lol

No one takes me to Delfino without getting the wings!
no offense craig, but you can't on one side defend mk from getting banned while then on the otherside giving credence to the argument that he breaks the counterpick system :p

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
At least he doesn't get....

Oh wait...everybody gets wrecked by me. Less so Stingers than others.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Esam, you've never wrecked me. Ever. Just try it at the next tournament, I guarantee you won't succeed
at getting me to sit down at the same setup as you, because I don't want to ruin my record of never losing to you

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Because there's no motivation to MM a guy that isn't making himself known in the scene. It's basically on me to find him and I know it through experience in doing this the other way around in Melee for other people. It's just fun to yell on the internet and trash talk/call for MMs though =p

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Sorry BM, I am too busy actually being in tournament matches until the end and focusing on winning, as opposed to MMing. I also help run tournaments and watch most hype matches, and y'know, enjoy myself.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
I have this idea for a giant smash tourney towards the end off april. It will have brawl melee. And out off state players. But my main focus is getting a ****load of casual smashers from uncc's campus. If the fliers go up now then you can expect close to 100 peoples. Im gonna leave craig in charge since he's not working and not in school

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I've won tourneys before.

:phone:
Damn, good **** I guess. Except the fact that I'm normally in GFs of every event I enter, at least at most of the tournaments I'm with PP. I'm constantly going back and forth between Melee/Brawl and Singles/Doubles. The time that I have breaks either A) all the TVs are taken or B) I go get something to eat/take a piss/relax for 5 minutes before I have to play again.

(legit question) who is this guy again?

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
no offense craig, but you can't on one side defend mk from getting banned while then on the otherside giving credence to the argument that he breaks the counterpick system :p
Well when you allow stages that kinda steer away from the two players skill level by adding random factors to either force you out of position or aids you in attaining positional advantage is pretty stupid in itself.

I've never really agreed with the stage lists that are out

archer.

Smash Lord
Well when you allow stages that kinda steer away from the two players skill level by adding random factors to either force you out of position or aids you in attaining positional advantage is pretty stupid in itself.

I've never really agreed with the stage lists that are out
Says the guy that, at his own tournament where Delfino was banned, counterpicked to Delfino with MK on ESAM anyway.

:awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom