• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1. Edit button
2. IDGAF about **** ***** dafuq who u think I be son Maurice ass ***** ***** **** ****niggerquesadilla

V1CE

Smash Champion
Hey I went to a tournament down here last saturday... Called beards going nowhere or some random **** like that... I got 2nd place but ya... only notable win was against Ragnarok from AL 2-0 I guess... I lost to Loser 2-1 in the finals anyway... ya thought you should know... Idk if I am eligible for prs here anymore but this is my hometown now... I cant get ranked in FL cause everything worth anything is down in Miami... anyway ya

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Well folks I have an announcement to make. Due to the accident wrecking my financial standing, I have to go back home to Maryland. However, this is temporary and I will return at the end of next month. Alex, Eric, and Hamburger Helper don't kick me off the PR's please. Since I'll be closer to NJ this means I'll be at SKTAR too.

Foxy

Smash Master
yeah, i was just watching their melee finals on that stream and after that was when they had you on stream for a moment

i do like brawl but yeah i am still retired from both games

p.i.

Smash Journeyman
;.;

Stockfield's friend, the Pika main who quit playing right before Esam came here...

Vice, Archer?

I even played Foxy a couple times.

archer.

Smash Lord
Yeah I remember you. No one in NC really talks on here anymore though, so if you're on FB just ask Stock to add you to the NC Brawl group there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom