• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So which Tales characters do you guys think we'll be seeing? Cress? Lloyd? Yuri? Guy? Esam? Kratos? The main character from Xillia 2?

archer.

Smash Lord
We won't be seeing anyone that has been in a game that wasn't on a Nintendo console. So that leaves us with Phantasia, Symphonia, Abyss, Graces, and whatever they put on the DS. I'd say that Lloyd is easily the most likely candidate though.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Nintendo did say they were looking to bring back old nintendo characters, like REALLY old.
but I mean, in terms of tales and nintendo consoles, Lloyd is as far as it gets i think.
But I have to say, Emil is entirely likely because he's the most recent nintendo home console character.

archer.

Smash Lord
Emil sucks though. Lloyd was cool. I mean they could do Luke (or Asch maybe lol) since Abyss is on 3DS, or Graces characters even though the Wii version is JP only.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
yeah the problem with Emil is that even though he has his backstory and everything, throughout all of Tales DotNW he STILL feels like a blank slate character, like an MC in persona. Lloyd got that heroic ****, and he's in both games.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'd think Cress is most likely, because Phantasia was on the snes. After that would be Lloyd. In my opinion, if there's only one tales character, it's going to be one of those two. If they want to have two characters, they could add someone like Luke or a Graces hero. Or, if they want the other character to be a villain, they could add Asch, Kratos, Dhaos, or Van. I'd say those are the most likely candidates for characters.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
boy, people don't know cress though....srsly
if they bring it back it'd be the character that everyone goes
oh hm never heard of that one. must be 80s guess I'll wikipedia him.
idk if nintendo wants that.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
What about Pit, Rob, Ice Climbers, and Game & Watch?

I think they all fit in the category of characters you'd have to wikipedia in order to know who they are.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
not even close.
only ROB, and a lot of people knew him from mentions in other games.
Pit is...possible if you were under 10 when brawl came out lol
but everyone knows ice climbers and GnW as their icons in tons of nintendo images. did people know what they were about? probs not.
also they were in melee....:| lol, if you were talking about brawl.
I'm expecting more chars from around the time of ice climbers like, ballooon fighter or something.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Pit hasn't been in a game since 86, though. I'm not sure why anyone would still remember who he was.
While GnW and ICs may have been shown in places, people still would have had to use Wikipedia to find out who they actually were, because no one remembers anything that old. I meant Melee for those guys, since that was their first appearance.

Having Balloon Fighter would be cool. It would be pretty weird, though. I meant, all he did was fly around step on people's heads. However, balloon fighter is still one of my favorite games.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I just realized the guy who makes Gundam Vs. is working on Smash 4. My mind is now filled with images of Kirby sucking up Char's Zaku.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Well folks contrary to popular opinions of me I'm not going to as Snap would say: "I'm ready to see this video every 30 minutes for the next 3 months." (What type of person do you think I am Dylan?). Anyway, what I can say is that during that match my inner Kenshiro came out (if you don't know who he is then watch Fist of The North Star. also, I just made an anime reference like another Greensboro brawl player I know).

So yeah that's all I wanted to say about that.

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Wow...I'm surprised. Don't worry guys keep yer heads up! U will get them next time!

Analyze what u did wrong, see what you could have done better, and upgrade.

@Pee Pee - lol why did he say that? Cuz you beat him? lolol knocked him out the tourney huh?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If I played them again it'd look different I'm positive.

It doesn't matter though I learned some cool stuff I'll apply way down the road. =)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the fact my absolutely terrible no practice MK can do better against you then my ROB speaks loads. im not learning MK because Id only use him on you.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
omg...i think u have to explain yourself now. Details and all. What was your mental focus and why exactly did you lose. This is history................................

And u know 313 will NEVER let that go lolololol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
the fact my absolutely terrible no practice MK can do better against you then my ROB speaks loads. im not learning MK because Id only use him on you.
Teach me how to punish MK harder then?

I'd ask Craig but it'd be full of shenanigans and he'd tell me like one thing then start tryin to talk about Melee/girls LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom