• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carnival of the Elite: Brazil’s TMSS 3 By Anibal Tamacas

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
"When you think of Brazil, you probably think about soccer, beaches, beautiful women and awesome street fests, but you may have to add Smash to that list soon." This is just the beginning of an excellent article originally posted on MeleeItOnMe where founder of Smash en Español Anibal Tamacas talks about the upcoming event TMSS 3 which begins today. The event is set to have all of the smash titles sans Brawl and go for FOUR days!

The article covers several things getting quotes from top Brazlilian Smashers on the event, discussing the history of Smash in Brazil, and the saddening tale of the special guest that couldn't happen. It's also an excellent opportunity to learn about the top players of Smash in Brazil for Smash 64, Melee, and Smash 4. This is an excellent preview, so be sure to check it out! The article can be found here. Don't forget to check out the stream of the event this weekend as well!
SmashCapps truly hopes you enjoyed the article and will tune in to catch some of the tournament. To keep up with him follow him on Twitter.

Last edited:

SDFox

Smash Apprentice
Happy to see other countries playin' but..

No one will beat us Americans. :yeahboi:

luke_ario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lukeario13
noice stuff here. I love seeing countries around the world go and form these things

Golden Rainbow

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2707-2708-0253
Yes, my country getting a shoutout from MIOM and Smashboards! It was super awesome when Banze fought a close 1-2 against LD, and seeing all the awesome players in our country fighting each other seems like a dream, since we don't have the popularity or support that the USA scene enjoys.

Really hoping this amps up more players.

H.O.U.S.E.

Smash Rookie
NNID
acrenator
Huh, so we DO have a community. Wow, never knew of that. Guess I'll try to do something to help it expand (:dk:) near where I live. Does anyone know how to set up school tournaments or good arguments to convince a school to host a Smash tournament?

Top Bottom