• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captian falcon shows his moves *with a nice warmup show*

Wogrim

Smash Lord
For me I usually don't get any noticeable lag if I play someone in the same state (California) after like 11 pm (internet traffic isn't as high). The rest of the time though I can't dodge/shield in time, and my timing on "hadoken" edgehogging fails horribly. Oh and it buffers moves that I think didn't register but just came out too slow (like Falcon Kick-> aerial Falcon Kick Death or infinite jabs instead of 2 jabs). Definately not fun, but really there are times when WiFi is perfectly reasonable.

Zero-sr388

Smash Cadet
Dude's samus was LAAAAAME!

all he did was grapple!

Lame!
I can't take anyone's ZSS seriously either, bc of Claw's video... He pwns too hard...

But the Falcon was good
XD

Noodlehead

Smash Lord

all he did was grapple!

Lame!
I can't take anyone's ZSS seriously either, bc of Claw's video... He pwns too hard...

But the Falcon was good
XD
well all the good samus' do that.have you seen any good samus' before.they do that move alot.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion

all he did was grapple!

Lame!

But the Falcon was good
XD
it's to space properly, Samus can **** with projectiles, so her long grapple nulifies aerial approaches and keeps them far way so her missle and charge shot can hit

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
yeah, and in addition to spacing, it really annoys the **** out of people. You can throw off their game by spamming moves... make em angry.

Top Bottom