• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain's Knee

Gymn

Smash Cadet
Yea, however one question bugged me, how is CF's Knee Electrfied? If you watched his series he has fire emitters in his cuffs to do the falcon punch, but does he have electricity emitters in his knee?:confused:

Sasurai_no_Hiroshi

Smash Rookie
He has fire emitters in his cuffs!? Wow, I gotta see that. How many times does he do the Falcon Punch in the series? Lol
I remember the last Falcon Punch he pulls off against Black Shadow had a huge electric spark to it :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

I wouldn't try to tie in Captain Falcon with logic if I were you. His sheer awesomeness and off-the-charts testosterone levels allows him to overly exceed the limits of human logic. How else do you think he goes around running super fast and kneeing people in the crotch at incredible velocity?

mahBOl

Smash Rookie
Well, i wouldn't know about that, but i know that Ganondorf has a move that also electrifiys the person. its the one where he kicks down, i forgot if its "Down A" or "Down B".

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
well ide like to point out that ganon is one of the gayest characters you will ever see. sure u might be good with him but i mean ganon himself is gay.. lol the way he walks he looks like a scotish person or somethn half decayd and lawl...

any way i think that it is becuse of his clothes produce electricity and when he jumps he is fully charged from running and in your knee ( just like in ur elbo) you have a spot that has electricity, just like your funny bone so the combo between the static from the running and the half plastic/ spandex that he wears along with the running then the blast of his knee, if i did my math right, that equals an electrified strike?

thx for the thread lugs!

Mann

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon's nipples are made of diamonds. Don't let anyone tell you else otherwise. The effect that you see as electricity is an illusion created by the reflecting light of hope hiding the true power behind it.

OmegaWai

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon's nipples are made of diamonds. Don't let anyone tell you else otherwise. The effect that you see as electricity is an illusion created by the reflecting light of hope hiding the true power behind it.
^This FTW and FTLulz.

Top Bottom