• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcons netrual tilt/sex

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
okay I have a question I have been wondering about for awhile.
while a lot of characters of Sex kicks like Fox and Falco and Sheik.
where they just keep kicking/punching over and over

does Falcon have that?
isn't generaly the same as sheik's?

Vall3y

Smash Lord
im pretty sure he means the rapid punches combo umm
yeah falcon can do that, but its bad. the first 3 hits alone are good though but its impossible to do consistently unless you use hax

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm so confused about what he means... CF has no true sex kicks unless you want to call the knee and the bair one

A_mArIo

Smash Cadet
Umm...yeah I think he means the rapid punch. HE has one...It just isnt good...unless you mean a sex kick(which is in the air) then no he doesnt have one.

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
Lol nice mindgames Ace.
haha mindgames son.

sorry I dident clearly get out what I mean
like when someone grabs your opponet
and you sex kick and get them into that combo
its easy with Sheik and fox and falco ect.
but not with Captain falcon

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Hey audreyh, do you know who Audrey Hollander is? If you don't then I can't explain it to you, i'd probably get an infraction or something.

Kroy

Smash Apprentice
Where you'd least suspect. That's right you know.
From the Terms and techs section

"Sex Kick: The nickname given by Matt Deezie's crew to the nair attack of some characters, this nickname has since become common place after several years of usage. It is defined as a kick that sticks out and still hits people even when the foot is no longer moving (Samus, Mario, Doc, Yoshi, etc). Some people use it as a term for all nair’s, although such a reference would be incorrect."

So by definition Falcon has no sex kick, but if you stretch the rules abit the Bair and the Knee could count. However CF's Nair is not in anyway a sex kick.

And, I think I know what you are getting at. Fox's/Falco's/Kirby's Fair (I am probably missing someone), have a long attack duration where they throw out many fast, weak kicks.

CF's Nair is considerably different throwing out two kicks (one for stun, one for knockback), and is shared by Ganon's Nair, and Y. Link's and Link's Bair.

Note, that none of the above would be labled sex kicks. Wow, that was much more effort than I should have put forth to answer this. Oh, well.

And Doc Holiday, I believe that is the first Audrey Hollander reference I have seen on this forum. Mad kudos.

Goron3

Smash Apprentice
A sex kick is a move similar to Fox/Falco's neutral Aerial attack. Falcon has NO sex kick. From what you are talking about, it seems you think that a sex kick is when your character kicks/punches your opponent continuously when you hit the A button a lot...that's not a sex kick.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
The Sex-Knee is pretty close to a sex kick (if it were a kick) and has the added bonus of possibly sending a violent surge of electrical energy through the face of your opponent causing them to wildly flying to the edge of eternity.

XThe KneeX

Smash Rookie
how come people only use the word son following the words "mind games" is it like a must. so people get a kick out of it. this is an outrage im calling my doctor.

Top Bottom