• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon was the real star Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Ploegmakers

Smash Cadet
I loved captain falcon in this trailer. He was awesome! He was kicking ass and more. Without robin's help, lucina would be destroyed by falcon punch. Even those 2 together can't handle captain falcon!!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Stop making jokes about ****. It is not funny. It is extremely rude and uncalled for.

Either way, Falcon looked REALLY good in the Awakening cutscene style. Really really good. I am glad to see him back.

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Stop making jokes about ****. It is not funny. It is extremely rude and uncalled for.

Either way, Falcon looked REALLY good in the Awakening cutscene style. Really really good. I am glad to see him back.
Complaining about **** jokes is like complaining about Black humour, just deal with it. there is nothing wrong in being offended.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Complaining about **** jokes is like complaining about Black humour, just deal with it. there is nothing wrong in being offended.
I will not deal with it. Instead, I will report your post.

D

Deleted member

Instead of **** jokes, the perfect description of the second image would be this:

Then this song shows up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Instead of **** jokes, the perfect description of the second image would be this:

Lol, Captain Falcon is smiling because he came back to do what he does best: Falcon Punching the rest of the characters.
Good thing he's back, even though it was obvious. At least that means the rest of the Smash 64 veterans will come back. His only problem is that Sonic is still the fastest character, but I don't think that matters, right?

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Looking mad slick & has got that shine~ Falcon thank you. I mentioned this before but his button nipples to contain the manliness aura he wields. Saves the world trouble of complaining about exposed nipples being sexism so we thank you for that Sakurai/Falcon:shades:.

Last edited:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Duhh... The word "****" has been used in smash for years. Don't take it litterally.

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
I will not deal with it. Instead, I will report your post.
Don't make **** jokes.
Watch out, we got real and awesome heroism here, this is just the first step, next will change the world and everyone is going to be happy. Keep it up N3ON, you are what humanity needs.
Anyone is actually mad for rodents being used as tools in the PC?

PokéMurio

Smash Apprentice
I completely agree with this threads article! There can't be enough Captain Falcon in Smash.

His moveset looks like to be fairly the same as before but hey, why fix something what's not broken?

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Easily was. My main in 64 and Melee is back and better than ever.
Though I hate Awakening so yeah, lol.
Watch out, we got real and awesome heroism here, this is just the first step, next will change the world and everyone is going to be happy. Keep it up N3ON, you are what humanity needs.
Are you seriously this obtuse?
Duhh... The word "****" has been used in smash for years. Don't take it litterally.
Then it's time to stop and improve.

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
This discussion about Falcon ****** anything. . .He simply does not ****.
He delivers cans of woop ass demographically that appears as **** to us. We are horrible people, as Falcon is pure & is the Meaning of Truth

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Easily was. My main in 64 and Melee is back and better than ever.
Though I hate Awakening so yeah, lol.

Are you seriously this obtuse?

Then it's time to stop and improve.
I really want to know how really any of this would improve anything, please.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
He was so out of place in a Fire Emblem-heavy trailer it was brilliant

Hong

The Strongest
Let it drop, mate. Your needless tirade, like your insensitive **** joke, has no place in this thread or on SmashBoards.

Get back on topic.

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Let it drop, mate. Your needless tirade, like your insensitive **** joke, has no place in this thread or on SmashBoards.

Get back on topic.
So you now get warning for quoting moderators? Getting back on topic? Whats the point now? Since it seems if someone is not able have fun, he haves the right to ruin the fun of the other. And the thing is that the word ****, not only in smash community but in the whole world had evolved to have second meaning, why would you complain so badly about that?

Please deleted or close this post, and dont forget my infraction, i quoted you.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon does not **** because nobody would say "no" to Captain Falcon.

Hong

The Strongest
So you now get warning for quoting moderators? Getting back on topic? Whats the point now? Since it seems if someone is not able have fun, he haves the right to ruin the fun of the other. And the thing is that the word ****, not only in smash community but in the whole world had evolved to have second meaning, why would you complain so badly about that?

Please deleted or close this post, and dont forget my infraction, i quoted you.
You were not infracted for quoting a moderator.

You were infracted for deliberately posting to instigate a negative response, which is against the second rule of the SmashBoards code of conduct. The very same document outright encourages you to take up any potential conflicts you may have with a moderator's decision via forum support, which you have refused to do. Grief me all you want, but your content is being reported for a reason. If you want to shout at me, my conversation box is open. I'll take no offence.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
All I can think of during this trailer is "That's Bryan Fury from Tekken in his Captain Falcon cosplay isn't it?" Seriously though I love how Falcon was animated in the trailerand he was hilariously out of place given how colorful he looked compared to the Fire Emblem characters and the rest of the environment.

Tenchi Boom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TenchiBoom
He literally brushed aside her sword.

Brushed. Aside.

Whilst Chrom lays powerless behind her.
I love you Captain Falcon. Please, grace me with thy nipples of justice.

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I laughed at the situation/scene. But yeah, the R word is pretty heavy, I don't like using it either.

But anyway, just seeing him all grinning while kicking the lords butts all over the place brought me such a great joy. :3

Captain Falcon was certainly the star reveal for me too. I don't understand why he disappeared from the rest of the trailer!

Uffe

Smash Hero
If Captain Falcon is remotely good as he was in Melee, I'm going to go back to play him again. I loved the video of him whooping butt! But why was he fighting the Fire Emblem characters, I wonder?

Twewy

Smash Lord
If Captain Falcon is remotely good as he was in Melee, I'm going to go back to play him again. I loved the video of him whooping butt! But why was he fighting the Fire Emblem characters, I wonder?
Because crossovers. Why is Link fighting Pit? Why is Mario about to Stone Cold Stun Charizard?

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
It was honestly hilarious... All that buildup, the smoke and destruction... Then BOOM B*tches it's the cap, here to wreck all these blue haired suckas with my bare hands!

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
I could care less about the other 2 he made them look soft, probably beat Robins a** after they cut out.

Last edited:

DANICK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-4467-3811
Captain falcon stole the show, i like more him tham robin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom