• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain falcon jokes !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but ur sig came from an old C.Falcon entry on Undictionary.com. I did my best to remember how it went...

can u Dair after an up+b?

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
Yes you can dair after an up+b if you have fully recoverd, best move I love: ledgehop dair, sends them right down to the pits

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
hmm thats weird, how can you dair after your up+b when your in your falling frame rate.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Well, technically you didnt touch the ground. So I guess you didn't lie.

Today, i messed up real bad

I was playing as falcon against a Jiggs on pokemon stadium. The stage was in that mode where there was that huge wall on the left side. While I was there, the jiggs tried to rest me. I shielded, and then falcon punched her. The punch pushed me off of the edge, and I died first kuz it was off of the bottom, while the jiggs was flying off into space.

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
lol, i hate jiggs, theyre too floatyish, i like to counterpick them with my kirby xD

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
this isnt a joke as much as making fun of him

why does falcon always annoncuwe attacks...just do it nintendo throw in falcon up-A and falcon grab to the mix...

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
FALCON SHEILD GRAB!
FALCON WAVEDASH!
FALCON BAIR!
etc.

Poor C.Falc. If I was any good at him, I would play him. Hes probably my favorite character.

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
LOL falcon should announce his every attack before he initiates it. FALCON RUN, FALCON MOONWALK TO FALCON PUNCHHH!!!

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
everyone knows that anny attack doubles in power if you announce it. It's an ancient technique handed down from generation to generation of power rangers.

FALCON ZORD!

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Rumor has it that Captain Falcon is actually a robot from the year 4010

He was dumped in the past and had no money for new parts. He got a job stripping but soon made a lot of enemies due to his large package...

One night while he collected his tips, someone spilled a drink on his knee and it started to spark.

The rest of the male dancers saw this and got even angrier. Set on destroying the robot-who-took-all-their-tip-money, the dancers tried to attack the captain...in defense he jumped towards the crowd with his knee sparking and electrocuted everyone

People outside the strip club saw what was going on inside and came in with rubber suits on to fight off the shock, so captain falcon made a getaway in a car parked out front.

To be continued....

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I think if he were real, Captain Falcon would kick all your ***es for equating him with Chuck Norris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom