• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain falcon jokes !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
So anyways me and my friends weere sitting around playing smash lastnite and talking and smoking and such and we got joking around but we had a couple smas related jokes
(mainly about Captain falcon ) but anywho hers two of em and if you have any yourself feel free to share

1.) how are earthquakes caused???? ... Captain falcon stomping a techtonic plate :p

2.) not really a joke but .... its a little known fact that c aptain falcon knees are actually chuck norris's feet 9needs work i know :p)

but anywho there you are :p hope someone laued little :p

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
I've got one:

Whenever I play Captain Falcon, I never crouch. Why?

So that I am recognized for my Stiff Knees.

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
just replace chuck norris with cfalcon in any chuck norris joke and it would work =]

Taalcon

Smash Journeyman
No, not really... but still, ever wonder how Falcon managed to make electricity go through his thin *rubber* suit? =P

SCOTU

Smash Hero
It's not rubber. It's metal. It explains why he falls so fast, why his moves clank with swords, and goes on to prove his manliness by showing that he can wear a metal suit, and still be the fastest character in the game. And it conducts electricity. (in his case, fire too).

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
My favorite Falcon jokes involve shouting "FALCON _______!" in the middle of a match. My favorite example is "Falcon WAIT!"

mariofan292

Smash Cadet
whats captain falcons favorite drink? FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUNCH and i dont care if you like it or not i still got a falcon kick out of it XD

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
bwahahhaa...I don't get it. Classic I know. But, why in the world would you smoke during gaming?

Melee, anti-drug

-BFG9-

PS: I know what you guys are thinking! "Gasp, there a Ganondorf in the C. Falcon section of the forums! get him!" O_o.

mcw00ty

Smash Rookie
Capt. Falcon once held a job as a mall Santa. It was the first time children wanted to see the Easter Bunny instead.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Captain faag-kin! (The fruity suits he wears: Magenta...COME ON!!)
Oh hell, it's you.
How long till you make another thread on how you have a BETA copy of Brawl?

Anyways, we all know that every joke about the F-man is going to be about him being gay.
*Sits back and waits for the good ones to come in* XD

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
"Must resist the urge to do something stupid...Urge failing....ahhhhh *jumps offstage* FALCON PUUUUUNCH!"

Captain Falcons first day at school was going great, until lunch time, at which point he said "FALCON LUNCH!"
The school went up in flames.

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
lol post above ^ ripoff of my sig haha

"In Soviet Russia, FALCON PUNCHES YOUU"

Avengeants

Smash Rookie
so WHAT THE **** DID YOU PEOPLE DO WITH MY CAPTAIN FALCON FORUM
???What???

Haha techno got screwed somewhere somehow

anyway, not really a joke but once during a 3 player ffa(Doc, me as Falcon and the other as Pichu(lol)) I dashed into a double jump off of poke'mon stadium and Falcon Punched a recovering Doc(it was a LONG jump), turned around and Up-B'd pichu off the stage, and daired him back down before recovering. That was all without touching the ground too. "FALCON, PWN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom