• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAOTIC will be back in SoCal - Come play with him! (13 November - 29 November)

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
hey caotic, I was just thinking about mlg anaheim
you and dsf were the only ones to beat me (and I sucked back then, ALOT!)
lets play

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
times sure have changed - heck, i ***** silent wolf back in mlg anaheim.

anyways, if theres an awesome tourney where everyone is on the west coast or az i'll be sure to hit it up :)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I remember being at CAOTIC's good bye biweekly at Ken's. Good times, good times :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
were u a marth/falco pro?

c0nn0r (marth) c0nn0r (falco) vs ken (marth) manacloud (falco)

dream match :008:

Charoo

Smash Champion
probably the most amazing thread in a LONG time

can't wait to see u again caotic!!! This is too awesome

xeno

Smash Ace
Caotic I might move to California in a month or so, so there's a chance I might actually see you then, lol.
If I do please introduce me to all the Melee-players <3

unknownforce

Smash Lord
David! It will be great to see you again! And Xeno too?! Too good! Too bad we can't get the whole Melbourne/Sydney crew to come.

Will you and Xeno be close to LA?

Both CAO and Xeno are awesome guys, though I'm sure all the CA players already know that about CAO.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
David! It will be great to see you again! And Xeno too?! Too good! Too bad we can't get the whole Melbourne/Sydney crew to come.

Will you and Xeno be close to LA?

Both CAO and Xeno are awesome guys, though I'm sure all the CA players already know that about CAO.
I'll kind of be all over Socal - Orange County for family & thanksgiving, San Diego for what is my second home, and LA, Santa Barbara/Ventura to visit some moarfriendz. I'm also pretty set on going to this Melee-Only tourney in Canada around the 22nd-23rd but other than that I'll be in Cali for as much as possible! I am also hitting up Norcal for a bit :)

Try make a Triweekly fall on November 15-16! :estatic:

Oh ~ I'll also plan a super happy awesome reunion dinner or party of some sort for everyone to come along to, I just don't know where I should host it!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I'll kind of be all over Socal - Orange County for family & thanksgiving, San Diego for what is my second home, and LA, Santa Barbara/Ventura to visit some moarfriendz. I'm also pretty set on going to this Melee-Only tourney in Canada around the 22nd-23rd but other than that I'll be in Cali for as much as possible! I am also hitting up Norcal for a bit :)

Try make a Triweekly fall on November 15-16! :estatic:

Oh ~ I'll also plan a super happy awesome reunion dinner or party of some sort for everyone to come along to, I just don't know where I should host it!
Sounds good to me! San Diego has been a hub for melee/brawl, so I'm sure they can throw an event or two during your visit (especially in Chula Vista).

I'll be busy Thanksgiving week (going home to visit family) but will be around the rest of the time.

xeno

Smash Ace
Hey, unknownforce you're that American that was in Sydney and obliterated us in Melee right? "I'm rusty and still ******" right :p ?
explanation: I might be in California later this year; things aren't looking good at work (senior people leaving for other jobs and such), so I may have to leave soon and if I do California is where I'd want to go.
Is San Diego the best city for Melee?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Haha nono I didn't pull the rusty john. I still think melee for the most part is like riding a bike. But yeah, I was the visiting American, and it was cool meeting you guys!

I'm not sure where the best melee area is. Probably Norwalk since Mango and Lucky live there.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
unknownforce, you got first in teams in brawl so i'm assuming you're pretty decent at melee if you still play it to this point

let's play

who do you use

Top Bottom