• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Log into KCMM...

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=5161]Can't Log into KCMM...[/drupal]

Just how long is it going to be in this so called maintenance mode? *sideglance*
I've tried logging in several times and it refuses to believe that my username doesn't exist.

That's really all I got to rant about right now..
sorry for lame blog and stuff...

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Does the site have one of those "Forgot your password?" options that let you input your email address and they'll email you a new password with your username?

Orion dura

Smash Rookie
You're probably trying to log into the Unotaku Kc:mm test site. Go to the original site and log in. The site was finished with construction about one and a half weeks ago. I logged in yesterday, so it should still work unless you got banned.

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
Does the site have one of those "Forgot your password?" options that let you input your email address and they'll email you a new password with your username?
No, it keeps saying "This username does not Exsist"
=_=

It keeps trying to log me in as my old username (NaruZeldaMaster) but it keeps saying my pasword is wrong when I try to log in as that name :/

This is the screen I'm taken to when I try to log in.

And this is where I go when I try to do the forgot pasword thing

It tries to let me log in as my old username but keeps saying that the password is incorrect. And when I try to do the forgotten password thing it takes me to the page above.

Orion dura

Smash Rookie
Ah, NaruZeldaMaster, the dude with the hot sig. Welp, you're on the right site, but when I put my username or password in wrong, I don't remember it saying "Maintenance mode" or anything like that.

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I don't know why it says it doesn't exsist because I don't remember doing anything worth being banned over. At least not recently, I've been warned and moderated a couple of times(Warned lots of times but moderated about twice I think) but not banned. And there's definately nothing on my vault worth banning me for either =_=

Are you a site mod over there or something? Maybe that has something to do with it :/

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Maybe you're stuck on the old server. I know that on an old forum I went to, when the server got upgraded, a few members were stuck on the old server for a few days and couldn't do anything until it updated for them.

Orion dura

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I don't know why it says it doesn't exsist because I don't remember doing anything worth being banned over. At least not recently, I've been warned and moderated a couple of times(Warned lots of times but moderated about twice I think) but not banned. And there's definately nothing on my vault worth banning me for either =_=

Are you a site mod over there or something? Maybe that has something to do with it :/
Nope. Friends with Miacis though. I'll tell him if you got banned or not. Back in a second.

EDIT: Huh, the site is under construction. Apparently they started doing it this morning. >_>

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
*sigh*
Hopefully they're fixing all the connection problems and whatnot...

I've been getting a lot of those "Cannot connect to database" errors lately.

I wish they would at least send us like an email alert when they do **** like this so some of us aren't chasing our tails. Figuritavely speaking XP

Top Bottom