• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

xWolfiex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xWolfie55x
3DS FC
2982-1721-1850
Are y'all sure there's gonna be Nintendo Direct in here or Japan? How am I know it's one of a troll who just saying that to get an attention?

Aviterius

Smash Cadet
Are y'all sure there's gonna be Nintendo Direct in here or Japan? How am I know it's one of a troll who just saying that to get an attention?
There has not been an official announcement, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
image.jpeg

Yeah, we have no official announcement that says we're gonna have a direct any time soon.

Last edited:

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
I wish sakurai would just release the ballot results already. I know that wolf is probably up there but still I want to see the results. "But millions of people have voted, it's going to take a long time". He doesn't have to release the entire ballot ya know, just the top 10.
Edit: I guess Sakurai is still mad about the roy and Ryu leak. He does like surprises.

Last edited:

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
So, no Direct? Expected it that way tbh, but would have been nice. Thats one leak down.

What did the other leak say, end of this week we get the DLC char? (or around that time)
Can´t wait to see all those twitter kids to lose credibility...

Off topic:
May I ask, why people believe we´re going to get the ballot results? I think we are only those DLC, which get in announced and thats it. I can´t see nintendo showing the actual ressults/ rankings.

(We did have one for Melee, but that wasnt released any time near or after melee, right?)
Correct me if I am wrong...

Dark Dire Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo tweeted about pre-ordering Falco today. The Oct. Direct has to be near. Slippery slope, Wolf time is here!

MTTR.Akter

Smash Apprentice
So, no Direct? Expected it that way tbh, but would have been nice. Thats one leak down.

What did the other leak say, end of this week we get the DLC char? (or around that time)
Can´t wait to see all those twitter kids to lose credibility...

Off topic:
May I ask, why people believe we´re going to get the ballot results? I think we are only those DLC, which get in announced and thats it. I can´t see nintendo showing the actual ressults/ rankings.

(We did have one for Melee, but that wasnt released any time near or after melee, right?)
Correct me if I am wrong...
I, honestly, think that they would probably just say that this character that they release as DLC was from the ballot and not give any results or notifications of other characters are on top of the ballot or below the ballot results. Then, when the last DLC character gets announced, they will let us know that no more DLC will come.

Btw, My brother and I are hoping that Snake and Wolf comes back, so I'm putting my hopes out there for you guys too :). Let's keep on fighting comrades!

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
I, honestly, think that they would probably just say that this character that they release as DLC was from the ballot and not give any results or notifications of other characters are on top of the ballot or below the ballot results. Then, when the last DLC character gets announced, they will let us know that no more DLC will come.

Btw, My brother and I are hoping that Snake and Wolf comes back, so I'm putting my hopes out there for you guys too :). Let's keep on fighting comrades!
Honestly I hope that they can pump out alot of dlc since this might be the last smash.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Welcome to the pack, MTTR!

MTTR.Akter

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Wolfgang! :) I am hoping and can't wait to see how Wolf will look in Smash 4!
Here's a question though, do you think Wolf will get the Roy treatment and have different animations for his moves or more like Mewtwo and just have his brawl animations smoothed out?

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Thanks Wolfgang! :) I am hoping and can't wait to see how Wolf will look in Smash 4!
Here's a question though, do you think Wolf will get the Roy treatment and have different animations for his moves or more like Mewtwo and just have his brawl animations smoothed out?
He'll be transfered over from Brawl with minor differences, just like Lucas.

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
I AM FILLED WITH THE RAGE OF TEN MILLION ANGRY SPARTANS
https://mobile.twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/653952249907970048/photo/1
I'll only believe a leak if it has gameplay.

I'm getting sick of these leaks.

That leak is fake.
My best friend's friend's father's daughter's boyfriend's grandfather's daughter's uncle's brother's girlfriend told me that a guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this girl that had a brother and two moms, the second one having a step-sister that had an aunt whose husband worked with Sakuri on Smash 4. Said husband can confirm that the following are in the works for DLC so far (More to come).

Characters
Wolf
Bandana Dee
Pichu
King K. Rool

Stages
New Pork City
Poké Floats
Mii Costumes
Issac outfit (Sword)

Minus the Mii costumes, I think most of these are plausible.
Ok,Let me start by saying you have made me proud 2nd half dog's cousin's halloween costume

New Pork City would be terror,8 player would be ok
L E G A L I Z E P O K E F L O A T S
THE SALT IS REAL

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Omfg -.- are you serious? There's no BestBuy in my city and the Future Shop that was here (owned by BestBuy) closed down earlier this year. **** store exclusive amiibos. Welp, when the time comes, it'll be eBay or Amazon for me and $40+ just to get Falco! Hopefully Mewtwo and the inevitable Wolf amiibos don't follow suit.

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
Omfg -.- are you serious? There's no BestBuy in my city and the Future Shop that was here (owned by BestBuy) closed down earlier this year. **** store exclusive amiibos. Welp, when the time comes, it'll be eBay or Amazon for me and $40+ just to get Falco! Hopefully Mewtwo and the inevitable Wolf amiibos don't follow suit.
You can preorder him and have him shipped to your house on bestbuy.com. You have to pay the extra $3 shipping, but it's worth it to not pay the extra for Ebay.

Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintend...alco/4575401.p?id=1219770992857&skuId=4575401

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
You can preorder him and have him shipped to your house on bestbuy.com. You have to pay the extra $3 shipping, but it's worth it to not pay the extra for Ebay.

Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintend...alco/4575401.p?id=1219770992857&skuId=4575401
Looks to be American exclusive since the shipping portion only has states listed and the ZIP code doesn't allow enough characters for my postal code -.- thanks anyways. Maybe if they have a .ca site I can preorder it there

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I'm on board! Was disappointed that Ol' Wolfie didn't make it in.

DLC, however, has given me newfound hope! bigbad Wolf for Sm4sh DLC!

Last edited:

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
Looks to be American exclusive since the shipping portion only has states listed and the ZIP code doesn't allow enough characters for my postal code -.- thanks anyways. Maybe if they have a .ca site I can preorder it there
My bad, I didn't realize you weren't American. I hope you'll get one at some point :)

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
When the day comes Logo12 Logo12 believes an announcement is coming for Smash, I will believe as well. WE. MUST. BELIEVE. Anyways, we should get a direct--the Summer season is over, Winter season and a new year is upon us, whether it be tomorrow, the next day, next Wednesday--there's one coming. Also, MTTR.Akter MTTR.Akter and ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ , welcome! Like with every new Howler I shall ask what your thoughts and hopes are pertaining to DLC

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
When the day comes Logo12 Logo12 believes an announcement is coming for Smash, I will believe as well. WE. MUST. BELIEVE. Anyways, we should get a direct--the Summer season is over, Winter season and a new year is upon us, whether it be tomorrow, the next day, next Wednesday--there's one coming. Also, MTTR.Akter MTTR.Akter and ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ , welcome! Like with every new Howler I shall ask what your thoughts and hopes are pertaining to DLC
I just wonder how much longer it will actually be before the announcement comes. I hope it is soon.

shane3x

Saint of Swords
Look, I'm not even talking about "if", put the doubt of that aside, but it's about "when". Every time everyone thinks Wolf will be added in Next wave of DLC, since Wave 1, and all is wrong up to now. Yes, it could happen sooner or later, but not always will. It just doesn't work this way.

There's hoping that they will, but yeah, I'm not putting up my hopes to it. :/
The original theory was if SFZ didn't get pushed back he would be pretty much finished by now so an October/November release or a DLC promotion code if you preorder SFZ for early access and not having to pay anything like mewtwo. Unless Nintendo would really hold him back closer to the date, although if they don't move the Falco Amiibo to go along with that, seems unlikely.

The source is from NWplayer, who has revealed/datamined correct information before. https://twitter.com/nwplayer123/status/647072647235284992

So it's 1 AM for Japan now. Where's my promised news from the real fake rumors
You can't actually be serious.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Greninja'd.

My thoughts and hopes? Well, I want Wolf back (And so does many Wolfers in this thread!), and I also want Snake back mainly as vets.

For Newcomers, I want quite a bit to make it into Smash.
Personally, i'm hoping for:
Impa
Phoenix Wright
Inkling
K. Rool
Azura (New Fire Emblem)
Daisy (Yep~)
Hades
Bandana Dee
Lana
Epona (Joke Character xD)

And the list goes on.

In honesty, i'd be happy with any newcomer or vet Sakurai brings. As long as he makes them work, i'd gladly buy the DLC Character(s). I just really hope that Wolfie and Impa get in, is all~ :).

Top Bottom